Gay Men Help Me Out: What does ass taste like?

AWhoopsieDaisy

Just Call Me Daisy
So I made a post about what vaginal flavor descriptions are offputting because of health implications.

Someone asked about rimming. This is the rimming thread.

What does ass taste like?

Are there certain tastes you should inform your partner about. (Like how people with piss kinks can tell you if you're diabetic.) ?

What should it taste like?

What SHOULDN'T it taste like?

So I made a post about what vaginal flavor descriptions are offputting because of health implications.

Are there certain tastes you should inform your partner about. (Like how people with piss kinks can tell you if you're diabetic.) ?

Everyone is different, enough said except if you have a desire to know just give it a try!

Why gay? Rimming is gender neutral.
How to find out discreetly.
Lock yourself in the bathroom.
Lick your finger.
Insert it in your anus.
Wiggle it about.
Return finger to mouth and taste it.
To make it more scientific.
Distribute sterile swabs to your friends.
Get them to take a sample and return the sealed swab.
Taste them carefully and make a subjective analysis of the flavours.
Publish the results.
Win an Ig Nobel...

Depends on how clean your partner is. Even fresh from the shower it does have a musky scent but the taste can be like kissing a leg or arm. It should not taste bad though.

If you're that curious, just taste your own.

If it's clean and well prepped it's fairly neutral (my wife's is anyway). What's nice for me is what rimming does for her vagina. She gets very turned on by it

If it's clean and well prepped it's fairly neutral (my wife's is anyway). What's nice for me is what rimming does for her vagina. She gets very turned on by it
Yes. I hadn't eaten my wife's ass in a while. I did it Thursday afternoon and she was so wet when I moved to her shaved vagina. After she came several times I was so horny I stroked myself in her mouth.

If they don't clean up it's really bad, slimy and kinda horrible.

If they clean up very properly, it's nice and smooth, doesn't taste of much unless you lick their arsehole. It's then a little bitter and kind of stinky, as all arseholes taste, which is normal and not harmful.

Back