What I can't find, proud of my interest in men!

Bestsuckit

Experienced
Its been decades since I had the pleasure of having a stiff penis sperming in my mouth. And the truth is I've been married most of the time. I'm obsessed with lesbian and gay men. And in between will never meet!

I loved to watch my ex have glorious multiple lesbian orgasims. Over and over. Especially if she belittled me and mocks me as she worships beautiful gorgeous blond bombshells. Back in the day she broke up with me when her college roommate came back to town. She broke up with me so she could spend the weekend getting the shit fucked out of her without me interferring. This girl was a 10 and could have any man alive. But that wasn't what she wanted.

They had a huge bag of blow and spent the whole weekend seeing how many times she could climax. They even went to a sex shop and purchased a 10" vibrating twisting dildo. When Linda went home girlfriend came back. She told me all about it.... After swearing that she preferred men. What a liar. You should have seen her tremble all over the dildo coming repeatedly fantasizing about her lover She'd ran herself masterbating in front of me. They called the toy the Bitch. And she'd fantasize about Linda get herself all worked up in a lesbian haze and tell me The Bitch is Back as she inserted the fat cock in her 100% gay pussy.... . BTW her blonde friend was a model for Tampax. How fitting.

But what I wanted more then anything was for my gf to rave about the dildo being so much more satisfying then any cock... But especially better then my small penis.

And I wish she had made me watch then have one of their gay friends to lie next to Linda. And then they'd ask me what I wanted. Her hot vagina.... Or Barry's fat cock. Oh my God I'd love to laugh and curse her out as I deliberately wrapped my lips around a large man's cock. They'd laugh and ask me What's wrong with you don't you like cunt. I'd gasp taking a man's cock deep down my throat. I despise pussy you bitches. Fuck you and the cunts you rode in n on. . My ultimate satisfaction would be a stomach full os semen as they laughed at me. Is he trying to make you pregnant shooting sperm up your ass? Are you sick enough to love a mans prick buried deep inside you? Keep it up fag we want you to burp and fart make sperm while we take pictures of you.

I'm not ashamed to admit this. I'd even love to have a man ejaculate while I tongue his ass and the girls laugh at me.... More to follow

Last edited:
So I see all these sissy videos but most don't go anywhere near what I want. Now if the lady antagonist made me come in and climb on this studs penis now we'd be talking. Or if she instructed me how to swallow male ejaculate then I'd be interested.

If anyone has any Pic or vids that you think I might enjoy please link.

I have fucked other men's wives while sucking his dick right in front of her face...and thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of him shooting down my throat. I have also watched my ex get her pussy fucked by a huge dildo by another woman and, on that occasion, was not allowed to join in or touch myself till both women had come...and shooting my load all over their tits n faces afterwards was soooò good!!

I have fucked other men's wives while sucking his dick right in front of her face...and thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of him shooting down my throat. I have also watched my ex get her pussy fucked by a huge dildo by another woman and, on that occasion, was not allowed to join in or touch myself till both women had come...and shooting my load all over their tits n faces afterwards was soooò good!!
I find this scenario very arousing. My buddy and i talk about this very thing. We only fantasize about it. But he and i have the hottest gay sex. But sometimes we ponder about our wives being into us and us fucking each others wife while sucking each other. Alas our wives will never be into it(my wife cant have normal sex anyway). But we get off talking about it

OH I love this.... fucking my wife while sucking a cock sounds glorious

Its been decades since I had the pleasure of having a stiff penis sperming in my mouth. And the truth is I've been married most of the time. I'm obsessed with lesbian and gay men. And in between will never meet!

I loved to watch my ex have glorious multiple lesbian orgasims. Over and over. Especially if she belittled me and mocks me as she worships beautiful gorgeous blond bombshells. Back in the day she broke up with me when her college roommate came back to town. She broke up with me so she could spend the weekend getting the shit fucked out of her without me interferring. This girl was a 10 and could have any man alive. But that wasn't what she wanted.

They had a huge bag of blow and spent the whole weekend seeing how many times she could climax. They even went to a sex shop and purchased a 10" vibrating twisting dildo. When Linda went home girlfriend came back. She told me all about it.... After swearing that she preferred men. What a liar. You should have seen her tremble all over the dildo coming repeatedly fantasizing about her lover She'd ran herself masterbating in front of me. They called the toy the Bitch. And she'd fantasize about Linda get herself all worked up in a lesbian haze and tell me The Bitch is Back as she inserted the fat cock in her 100% gay pussy.... . BTW her blonde friend was a model for Tampax. How fitting.

But what I wanted more then anything was for my gf to rave about the dildo being so much more satisfying then any cock... But especially better then my small penis.

And I wish she had made me watch then have one of their gay friends to lie next to Linda. And then they'd ask me what I wanted. Her hot vagina.... Or Barry's fat cock. Oh my God I'd love to laugh and curse her out as I deliberately wrapped my lips around a large man's cock. They'd laugh and ask me What's wrong with you don't you like cunt. I'd gasp taking a man's cock deep down my throat. I despise pussy you bitches. Fuck you and the cunts you rode in n on. . My ultimate satisfaction would be a stomach full os semen as they laughed at me. Is he trying to make you pregnant shooting sperm up your ass? Are you sick enough to love a mans prick buried deep inside you? Keep it up fag we want you to burp and fart make sperm while we take pictures of you.

I'm not ashamed to admit this. I'd even love to have a man ejaculate while I tongue his ass and the girls laugh at me.... More to follow
I think you are great. I would love being with you as our wives watch and laugh at us or have crazy sex beside us. All 4 of us sucking, fucking and licking men on men women on women

Back