Fucked In Knee high Socks

I love knee high and over the knee socks. They can be so sexy to wear and to take into the bedroom. Plus super comfy and warm when the weather is cold if you wear them under jeans or something.

It's very beautiful to me. I love knee high socks and wearing them. And I enjoy seeing them in photography and videos too.

0c506c53008a3f80a8b2b07358732fdf.jpg

I agree they are very erotic

Fucking in socks

Fucking in socks has been a big thing for me for a very long time. I have never understood it, all I know is that when my partner is wearing them it heightens the whole experience in bed. I quite like wearing mine and she loves getting her hands on them....

https://SPAMPOST/warmembrace/post/3dd52990-5ed9-44b0-8fe5-9e97f808cd72

I use to wear short skirts and knee high socks for Hubby (back when he was just Boyfriend). But he now categorizes dressing like that with what he thinks of as 'age play', and anything that he thinks makes me look younger than 'appropriate' makes him uncomfortable. Its been like that ever since he learned more about some things I went through when I was young. But seeing this thread has reminded me how much I like that look. If it weren't for our perpetual house guest (thank you, Covid19) and the kiddo, I might go buy a pair and meet him at the door in nothing else. :devil:

my partner likes every part of my old school uniform, she won't let me take the socks off at all

Back