Freshly pedicured toes

Nothing says sexy like a women who takes good care of her feet and toes. I told my son when he turned 19 to always look at a women's feet. If her toes and feet are on good shape then you can bet the rest is also. If a women is wearing flip fops or sandals and her feet and toes look like shit or that she doesn't care to take the time to keep them nice then imagine what the parts that cant be seen are like.

A couple more for you feet lovn freaks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Deep red is my color this month. I love my feet played with, they are a super intense erogenous zone for me.

Deep red is my color this month. I love my feet played with, they are a super intense erogenous zone for me.

I always start foreplay at the feet, kissing massaging and sucking. It's even better when they are freshly pedicured. :)

So it seems my kryptonite as been discovered here on lit. I love sexy feet. My favorite is a deep whore red. I love to rub pretty feet and suck on toes. I love to cum on them. Nothing hotter than a sexy pair of feet in a sexy pair of strappy high heeled sandals

Here you go. I almost always do Pink also. It is a good color for me.

Last edited:
Dark purple with some glitter :kiss:

I can imagine you coming home after a hard night. Me meeting you with a drink and help you settle in your favorite chair kneel and remove your shoes and massage and sooth your feet as my hands message your tire thighs. :)

Back