Former Vice President Mike Pence will not endorse Trump for president

Head of his party.

If he were really serious, he would leave it. He's not. He's mushy...

The question here is, why did he accept the position? Trump was a known quantity when he did that?

Was it for the Party? The People? His own self-aggrandizement?

“It’s just so mealy-mouthed and a pretty, I think, impotent way to end what was once a pretty promising political career for Mike Pence.”

S. E. Cupp
She’s wrong if she said that. It’s a call to and reminder of reason.

It's always a hearty laugh when you read the Left endorsing and praising a guy on the Right that they will turn on a dime and vilify if he has the temerity to run and gain traction. Then they will offer nothing but pure hate and derision...

... as long as they think he's a loser that hurts The Black Spy (Republicans) he's their hero.
Who is endorsing mike? Who wants him to be president, you buffoon?

Who is endorsing mike? Who wants him to be president, you buffoon?

Yes, Mike is simply pointing out that there is no honor among thieves.

That traditional GOP crap about "Never speak ill of another Republican" was flushed down Trump's golden toilet a long time ago. It's a fractured party now.

Why would this highly predictable announcement be of interest? It isn't as if Trump or his people give a damn.

Trump’s method for picking a running mate this time: everyone under consideration must sign a statement agreeing to be lynched at any point that Trump decides to do so. The Donald wants no more misunderstanding on this job requirement.

Sara Huckleberry Sandbag was first in line to submit her lynching permission slip.

I swear that guy probably posts on here; for all I know he may be the Icanhelp/hisarpy/BudSpencer guy himself.

Because I've had the exact same conversation on here with both him and Rightguide, and when their own lack of logic fails they inevitably either leave the chat or respond with the usual threats and vitriol (e.g. "Go Fuck Yourself")

I swear that guy probably posts on here; for all I know he may be the Icanhelp/hisarpy/BudSpencer guy himself.

Because I've had the exact same conversation on here with both him and Rightguide, and when their own lack of logic fails they inevitably either leave the chat or respond with the usual threats and vitriol (e.g. "Go Fuck Yourself")

However, we are fortunate to have corporations like Lowes and Walmart who are willing to hire comprehension-challenged Deplorables and give them jobs that only require focusing on a singular task.

The problem is these folks then come to the PB and expect us to make the same accommodations.

Trump’s method for picking a running mate this time: everyone under consideration must sign a statement agreeing to be lynched at any point that Trump decides to do so. The Donald wants no more misunderstanding on this job requirement.

Sara Huckleberry Sandbag was first in line to submit her lynching permission slip.
He certainly will require that any vice president pick be willing to go wholeheartedly with coup attempts. Michael Flynn maybe.

However, we are fortunate to have corporations like Lowes and Walmart who are willing to hire comprehension-challenged Deplorables and give them jobs that only require focusing on a singular task.

The problem is these folks then come to the PB and expect us to make the same accommodations.

"May we not succumb to thoughts of violence and revenge today, but rather to thoughts of mercy and compassion. We are to love our enemies that they might be returned to their right minds."

This Xavier University quote applies even to guys like HisArpy, Rightguide, et al., Though it is hard to believe that it will ever have an effect on them. Still, one keeps trying to apply the sentiment.

It's always a hearty laugh when you read the Left endorsing and praising a guy on the Right that they will turn on a dime and vilify if he has the temerity to run and gain traction. Then they will offer nothing but pure hate and derision...

... as long as they think he's a loser that hurts The Black Spy (Republicans) he's their hero.
He already did run. You could be forgiven for failing to notice, though; he gained no traction at all.

AJ picks the strangest of Pub/Right stages to shimmy on, attempting to make some salient point against the Dems/Left with barely any pizzazz in his petticoat swirling. 🤷‍♂️

It's fucking Pence. There's more depth in a petri dish than him. He knows Cheeto is stank personified, he tried holding his nose for four years while playing second fiddle and he knows there's no future in playing a role anymore. End scene, bish. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Trump tried to have Pence killed for failing to support his 2020 insurrection.

Trump is now claiming that there will be a bloodbath if he's not re-elected in November. This is not news, I've been saying this for weeks/months. He has told his followers they don't even need to vote; he'll just claim victory anyway then try to execute all the Judges, Prosecutors and witnesses in all the cases against him.

He's said out loud that he wants to destroy the Constitution and make himself dictator. Just for a day? Don't make me laugh. He openly espouses Orbán as an example of what a leader looks like and he praises Putin, Xi and Kim. What fine examples of democratic systems they lead.

Support for Trump right now is support for civil war.

Back