Former Vice President Mike Pence will not endorse Trump for president

ByteMe13

Virgin
“Former Vice President Mike Pence said Friday that he would not endorse his former boss as Trump seeks another term in office.

"I will not be endorsing Donald Trump this year," Pence said on Fox News.

WOW. This is stunning on so many levels. Did Pence locate his testicles? Fox actually aired this?

I've been practicing my Republican:

It should come as no surprise that I will not be endorsing Donald Trump this year.
Eat shit, come as "no", surprise! Dad, I will not be endorsing Donald Trump this year.
Eat shit commies, no surprise. Dead-eye will not be indoors singing Donald Trump this year.

That's all I got.

Would it be better if he simply kissed ass of a wannabe dictator whose followers wanted to lynch him?

If so, that's called "Being a Cuck." As in, the equivalent of kissing the ass of a bully who likes beating you up. I mean, can you blame him for not endorsing Trump? Most guys with half a nutsack wouldn't either if they were in his shoes, and frankly I wish more people had the courage to do the same.

Pence might have some small skerrick of a reputation left to comfort himself, provided he spends every day for the next 8 months explaining to his fellow fundamentalist Christians, why he has reached this decision.

Pence might have some small skerrick of a reputation left to comfort himself, provided he spends every day for the next 8 months explaining to his fellow fundamentalist Christians, why he has reached this decision.

I've read the Bible and the MAGA play book so this is easy. Pence uncovered the truth! Trump is the Anti-Christ. HE united the world and there were no wars beneath him. With his partners Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci he terrified the world into taking the Mark of the Beast. The end of the world is close at hand! You, you brave few you refused the mark despite Trump fast tracking in an attempt to take advantage of the cowards on this planet, you alone have persevered. Praise Jesus. We promise no people of color will to heaven with us but if you know any heathens you love say your goodbyes and that you love them for they will burn in pot for eternity.

I wish more people would see what an abysmal failure joey is.
Yes, but then they see the actual figures of how the country is progressing after the Trump debacle and they stop believing the MAGA bullshit.

It's very annoying.

Pence is a disloyal douchebag that couldn't muster enough support to even pretend to have a viable run for president himself.
Disloyal to who?

People on the right hate Pence for precisely one thing, doing his job when they wanted him not to.

At least I hate him for being an asshole all the time.

“Former Vice President Mike Pence said Friday that he would not endorse his former boss as Trump seeks another term in office.

"I will not be endorsing Donald Trump this year," Pence said on Fox News.

WOW. This is stunning on so many levels. Did Pence locate his testicles? Fox actually aired this?
He's considering his own run as soon as Trump is convicted.

The knife in the back; a true Evangelical...

It's always a hearty laugh when you read the Left endorsing and praising a guy on the Right that they will turn on a dime and vilify if he has the temerity to run and gain traction. Then they will offer nothing but pure hate and derision...

... as long as they think he's a loser that hurts The Black Spy (Republicans) he's their hero.

Pence: “Donald Trump tried to have me lynched because I refused to help him steal the election. The gallows built outside the Capitol was a wake-up call, let me tell you. So I won’t endorse Trump for President. Duh.”

“It’s just so mealy-mouthed and a pretty, I think, impotent way to end what was once a pretty promising political career for Mike Pence.”

S. E. Cupp

It's always a hearty laugh when you read the Left endorsing and praising a guy on the Right that they will turn on a dime and vilify if he has the temerity to run and gain traction. Then they will offer nothing but pure hate and derision...

... as long as they think he's a loser that hurts The Black Spy (Republicans) he's their hero.
Where did you read that?

Back