Forced care/non-con pleasure

magellans_demon

Really Experienced
I've been looking for a story like this for some time and can't find anything that fits. I'd love to read something non-consensual but where the man's aim is to dominate the woman but also completely care for her, use her and give her everything she should want without hurting her but she's still got no choice over it, the ultimate forced pleasure.

Maybe he kidnaps her/uses bondage/drugs her or maybe it's more like blackmail/being paid that means she can't just leave. He gets off on knowing she doesn't want to be there and forcing her to accept all his attention when she can't even rationalise it as being forced to do something unpleasant. Eg, he lets her barely lift a finger, pampers her, he buys her nice things, she gets to live in a luxury place, he makes her cum, never hurts her but she doesn't want to do any of it. He decides when she eats/what she does/how they have sex and she can't stand the control but loves the attention.

I've been looking for a story like this for some time and can't find anything that fits. I'd love to read something non-consensual but where the man's aim is to dominate the woman but also completely care for her, use her and give her everything she should want without hurting her but she's still got no choice over it, the ultimate forced pleasure.

Maybe he kidnaps her/uses bondage/drugs her or maybe it's more like blackmail/being paid that means she can't just leave. He gets off on knowing she doesn't want to be there and forcing her to accept all his attention when she can't even rationalise it as being forced to do something unpleasant. Eg, he lets her barely lift a finger, pampers her, he buys her nice things, she gets to live in a luxury place, he makes her cum, never hurts her but she doesn't want to do any of it. He decides when she eats/what she does/how they have sex and she can't stand the control but loves the attention.
It's good as a beginning but if it doesn't RESULT in her falling for him and eventually wanting to do it, her consistent hatred of it would kill my erection. I'd want to see her eventually happy from the bottom of her soul and glad that it all happened.

I'd imagine maybe some situation where he saves her life by putting his own on the line or some other device.

It's good as a beginning but if it doesn't RESULT in her falling for him and eventually wanting to do it, her consistent hatred of it would kill my erection. I'd want to see her eventually happy from the bottom of her soul and glad that it all happened.

I'd imagine maybe some situation where he saves her life by putting his own on the line or some other device.
That would be great, if at first she was completely forced into everything, then started complying because it was better than the alternative and finally falls for him and is 100% happy with the situation. Also ideal if he falls for her as well and is no longer obsessed with forcing his control anymore but is happy being with her because she wants it as well. Saving her life would be a great way for their feelings to change. Maybe they fall into a more equal relationship or maybe a consensual dom/sub if they're both enjoying it, a happy ending would be great. I was hoping there was a similar story out there but I can't find anything, I might end up having to write it myself :)

Okay, so breaking this down...

A free spirited woman in a very bad situation, probably mortal danger, is forcefully "saved" by a control obsessed man who puts her, figuratively speaking if not literally, in a golden cage. He has only the best intentions in his own mind, he took her away from that situation and is shielding her, possibly more than she's aware. But he's unable to express his feelings, that may be mixed at first too, she's also a burden and may be a liability.

Meanwhile, she feels like a captive, with her life brutally interrupted. Of course she's pissed even if may intellectually understand he may have saved her. But she didn't ask for it, and definitely not for the "care" afterwards.

I'm not entirely sure I haven't read/seen this general premise somewhere. It seem like a study of archetypes, and may go either by confirming "old" stereotypes (she's "tamed" by the "power" of the man), or subverting them for "modern" approach (he's strong enough to let her go and she returns by own will as an equal partner). The later offers a natural crisis and requires growth of both.

They will have to adapt, learn to trust each other. At some point they will have to reset and redefine their relationship, or else both would grow only more and more unhappy and irritated. Eventually he will have to set her free to not lose. She will have to find he's not a monster after all, and that she needs/wants/likes him in whole another way.

But as far I understand it's not the resolution that's of concern here.

Very much a beauty and the beast situation when you think about it.

Maybe beauty had a really rough childhood, grew up poor, hungry, unable to sleep due to noises in the streets and hunger in her stomach, and as she grew older, even horny when nowhere to satisfy it because had to share room with other siblings.

Now sleeps in luxury, stomach full, peaceful beautiful room and home on a grand estate, silk sheets - with body utterly satisfied and absolutely destroyed in pleasure that she didn't want initially and fought during the entire fucking. But....has a pussy full of cum and has orgasmed back-breakingly a total four times in 2 hours. She falls asleep almost instantly due to exhaustion and gets the best sleep of her entire life and realizes....she's never, ever been this comfortable before, and has never fallen asleep so quickly and slept so well. Her locked door doesn't seem so bad.

I (briefly) dated a woman whose biggest turn-on was to be a man's "pet" - loved and adored and pampered, but... totally controlled and "kept". She'd be on board with adding "captured and forced to be a pet" to her fantasy. We had only begun exploring a little role-playing when she had to move away.

Okay, so breaking this down...

A free spirited woman in a very bad situation, probably mortal danger, is forcefully "saved" by a control obsessed man who puts her, figuratively speaking if not literally, in a golden cage. He has only the best intentions in his own mind, he took her away from that situation and is shielding her, possibly more than she's aware. But he's unable to express his feelings, that may be mixed at first too, she's also a burden and may be a liability.

Meanwhile, she feels like a captive, with her life brutally interrupted. Of course she's pissed even if may intellectually understand he may have saved her. But she didn't ask for it, and definitely not for the "care" afterwards.

I'm not entirely sure I haven't read/seen this general premise somewhere. It seem like a study of archetypes, and may go either by confirming "old" stereotypes (she's "tamed" by the "power" of the man), or subverting them for "modern" approach (he's strong enough to let her go and she returns by own will as an equal partner). The later offers a natural crisis and requires growth of both.

They will have to adapt, learn to trust each other. At some point they will have to reset and redefine their relationship, or else both would grow only more and more unhappy and irritated. Eventually he will have to set her free to not lose. She will have to find he's not a monster after all, and that she needs/wants/likes him in whole another way.

But as far I understand it's not the resolution that's of concern here.
That sounds like a fair summing up, I think I've seen similar too but nothing where the focus is heavily on the forced care, all the stories I've seen descend at some point into "and then he half choked her with blow jobs and tied her to a dirty bed until she miraculously fell for him" for a while. The taming and adapting to each other would definitely be part of it as long as it came with the backdrop of being given everything she should be happy with except her freedom whether to choose it or not.

Very much a beauty and the beast situation when you think about it.

Maybe beauty had a really rough childhood, grew up poor, hungry, unable to sleep due to noises in the streets and hunger in her stomach, and as she grew older, even horny when nowhere to satisfy it because had to share room with other siblings.

Now sleeps in luxury, stomach full, peaceful beautiful room and home on a grand estate, silk sheets - with body utterly satisfied and absolutely destroyed in pleasure that she didn't want initially and fought during the entire fucking. But....has a pussy full of cum and has orgasmed back-breakingly a total four times in 2 hours. She falls asleep almost instantly due to exhaustion and gets the best sleep of her entire life and realizes....she's never, ever been this comfortable before, and has never fallen asleep so quickly and slept so well. Her locked door doesn't seem so bad.
That definitely sounds like a good story for it, rescued from a situation where you have plenty of choices but all of them are unpleasant, like to be hungry and share with siblings or sleep in the streets at will, to a different one where you have only one pleasant outcome but no choice at all. Retelling Beauty and the Beast that way would be hot.

I (briefly) dated a woman whose biggest turn-on was to be a man's "pet" - loved and adored and pampered, but... totally controlled and "kept". She'd be on board with adding "captured and forced to be a pet" to her fantasy. We had only begun exploring a little role-playing when she had to move away.
That definitely sounds like a turn-on, trouble is when I search for "pet" there's a lot of animal play which isn't my thing unfortunately. Being captured and forced to be a kept pet (in the non literal sense!) would be a massive turn-on.

Back