playing with an idea of noncon, bimbofication breast expansion etc :3

sapphyrix

Fetish Artist
so i've got a monster that kidnaps a princess and feeds her potions to change her body so he can make her his bimbo.
which sounds the hottest in this scenario?
a) he has one potion that alters both her body and her mind, making her morph into a big tits big ass tiny waist huge lips bimbo, and also makes her dumber and hornier and want him super badly almost right away.
b) he has one potion but it only alters her body. she doesn't get dumb/horny on her own, she is in full control of her mental faculties. therefore it stays noncon for a lot longer, as he actually has to put in the effort to break and corrupt her
c) best of both worlds maybe? at first he only alters her body, and tries to break her mind down on his own, but she's so stubborn that he adds in a second potion that DOES alter her mind. so then the next time she sees him after the mind altering potion, she is suddenly struck by extreme horniness for him.

so i've got a monster that kidnaps a princess and feeds her potions to change her body so he can make her his bimbo.
which sounds the hottest in this scenario?
a) he has one potion that alters both her body and her mind, making her morph into a big tits big ass tiny waist huge lips bimbo, and also makes her dumber and hornier and want him super badly almost right away.
b) he has one potion but it only alters her body. she doesn't get dumb/horny on her own, she is in full control of her mental faculties. therefore it stays noncon for a lot longer, as he actually has to put in the effort to break and corrupt her
c) best of both worlds maybe? at first he only alters her body, and tries to break her mind down on his own, but she's so stubborn that he adds in a second potion that DOES alter her mind. so then the next time she sees him after the mind altering potion, she is suddenly struck by extreme horniness for him.
What about a d) the potion changes her body, not her mind, but as she constantly sees herself bimbo-ified, and those around her treat her like a bimbo, she slowly begins to act up to how she sees herself and is treated - against her will, she is dismayed to find herself behaving like a bimbo. Worse, against her will, she starts to like it.

What about a d) the potion changes her body, not her mind, but as she constantly sees herself bimbo-ified, and those around her treat her like a bimbo, she slowly begins to act up to how she sees herself and is treated - against her will, she is dismayed to find herself behaving like a bimbo. Worse, against her will, she starts to like it.
oooh that sounds kinda fun! except i was kinda going for a she's locked in a tiny cell in his basement kinda thing so she wouldn't really have anyone around her to get that kind of treatment from :C
maybe i could use your idea for a DIFFERENT story lol

Interesting. A twisted Beauty and the Beast. Or the Beast and the Bimbo. Her body changes and part of that is she becomes super sensitive to touch. Even just wearing clothes makes her alive with sensation. So she's always very horny. But she's not happy about it at first.

This is not my genre or my fetish so perhaps I am not the best at giving advice here, but from a writer's point of view it feels like option A is kind of lazy and removes a lot of the interesting aspects of the story. If the idea is to write a short story with maybe between 3000 and 8000 words at the most, this might work - because then the objective isn't really to write a compelling plotline but rather just to set the scene and then make it sexy instantly. If it's a longer piece, I think you should take option A off the table.

Similarly, once again coming from a story-telling perspective, option B seems to offer the most character progression. That makes for a more compelling plot. Wouldn't it be interesting if the monster also changes over time, a little bit? Maybe grows to care for her in a way? Or at least appreciates her services in a way that the monster might not have expected? Characters that evolve in some manner feel a lot more 'alive', in my opinion.

Interesting. A twisted Beauty and the Beast. Or the Beast and the Bimbo. Her body changes and part of that is she becomes super sensitive to touch. Even just wearing clothes makes her alive with sensation. So she's always very horny. But she's not happy about it at first.
lol great minds think alike because i already had some stuff in there about her becoming super sensitive to touch, especially her nipples. i was going to have her keep her nude but now i'm like hmm i can include something about the fabric of her dress rubbing her nipples and driving her crazy :p

This is not my genre or my fetish so perhaps I am not the best at giving advice here, but from a writer's point of view it feels like option A is kind of lazy and removes a lot of the interesting aspects of the story. If the idea is to write a short story with maybe between 3000 and 8000 words at the most, this might work - because then the objective isn't really to write a compelling plotline but rather just to set the scene and then make it sexy instantly. If it's a longer piece, I think you should take option A off the table.

Similarly, once again coming from a story-telling perspective, option B seems to offer the most character progression. That makes for a more compelling plot. Wouldn't it be interesting if the monster also changes over time, a little bit? Maybe grows to care for her in a way? Or at least appreciates her services in a way that the monster might not have expected? Characters that evolve in some manner feel a lot more 'alive', in my opinion.
yeah right now i'm mostly a short story person. not sure HOW much character progression i want in this...
i wrote something similar to this that is peach x bowser and it went from noncon to growing into romance fairly quickly, i also have another wip going that is noncon but evolving into romance... i feel like oneeee of my wips should stay fairly brutal, and instead of me going back to the "and it turned out they loved each other after all, aww" ending, it should be a "and she realized there was no escape from this so she might as well turn her brain off and accept her purpose was to be a fuck toy for the rest of forever" ending... but idk. sometimes characters have minds of their own :p

sometimes characters have minds of their own :p

Well said. I know exactly what you mean.

But with the new knowledge that you've done similar stories before, I do agree that this one should go in a different direction. You want each story to feel a little different, after all. More fun for you as a writer, and something fresh for your readers as well.

Think about what kind of audience you want to appeal to, perhaps? I mean, if most of your readers are Non-Con enjoyers - which I imagine might be the case if you want a story that remains fairly brutal - then maybe instantly switching away from that with a potion would still be unwise?

Sometimes, with shorter stories, I think it's quite alright if the character progression just happens in a singular line or two right at the end. Just trailing off with a "she realized that there was no escape, and was surprised to find herself smiling at the thought" or whatever can be pretty potent, and leaves the rest to the reader's imagination. Good luck with your story!

Think about what kind of audience you want to appeal to, perhaps? I mean, if most of your readers are Non-Con enjoyers - which I imagine might be the case if you want a story that remains fairly brutal - then maybe instantly switching away from that with a potion would still be unwise?
hmm i do wonder what my readers in particular would be into, since mostly i have a small little following doing drawings, and just started branching out into writing little plots to go with my drawings :p
i know one of my main commenters just loves the bimbo girls' huge breasts, another commenter is a girl that loves the fact the guys are muscular and dominating and is like "lucky girl!" about the bimbos, and another main commenter loves growth sequences and huge bimbo lips.
trying to integrate all those in. XD

hmm i do wonder what my readers in particular would be into, since mostly i have a small little following doing drawings, and just started branching out into writing little plots to go with my drawings :p
i know one of my main commenters just loves the bimbo girls' huge breasts, another commenter is a girl that loves the fact the guys are muscular and dominating and is like "lucky girl!" about the bimbos, and another main commenter loves growth sequences and huge bimbo lips.
trying to integrate all those in. XD

Haha. That sounds like a good plan. But you do write for yourself first and your fans second, of course! It's important to always keep that in mind, I think - else the passion can quickly fade away. (Unless you're doing commission work, in which case you might have to put that mindset aside temporarily.)

Having said that, I actually have a series in-progress in which I take reader's suggestions into account very strongly, weaving the story as I go based on the comments and PM's that I get. It's a fun learning experience as well, and it challenges me as an author, which is excellent for growth. Many of the readers seems to be very invested in this bimbofication stuff too, so I will likely be reading your story for inspiration in the end! Let me know if you need an editor as I feel like this could be a good learning experience for me. (Though my own story features no magical elements so it'd have to be "normal stuff".)

Haha. That sounds like a good plan. But you do write for yourself first and your fans second, of course! It's important to always keep that in mind, I think - else the passion can quickly fade away. (Unless you're doing commission work, in which case you might have to put that mindset aside temporarily.)

Having said that, I actually have a series in-progress in which I take reader's suggestions into account very strongly, weaving the story as I go based on the comments and PM's that I get. It's a fun learning experience as well, and it challenges me as an author, which is excellent for growth. Many of the readers seems to be very invested in this bimbofication stuff too, so I will likely be reading your story for inspiration in the end! Let me know if you need an editor as I feel like this could be a good learning experience for me. (Though my own story features no magical elements so it'd have to be "normal stuff".)
thats true.
hmm i haven't actually posted any stories here yet so maybe i should start. i submitted one as an illustrated one where i put the pics i drew into it, but apparently those take forever to get approved??? should i just submit it as just text maybe. but the pics are the FUN PART lol

thats true.
hmm i haven't actually posted any stories here yet so maybe i should start. i submitted one as an illustrated one where i put the pics i drew into it, but apparently those take forever to get approved??? should i just submit it as just text maybe. but the pics are the FUN PART lol

Never take out the part you find the most fun. You will regret it in the end. Illustrated works take longer to get approved, and I think that newer author's also have a slightly longer approval time as I believe the stories are looked at with greater scrutiny at first. You just have to be patient, and it'll get posted eventually. Once you've submitted a few stories with no issues, things speed up. It now takes me 1-2 days to get something approved (without illustrations; I'm not an artist) - and at first it took at least 4-5 or so. And remember, if you edit it at all, the story returns to the bottom of the queue - so make sure everything is in order before you hit that Submit button!

Never take out the part you find the most fun. You will regret it in the end. Illustrated works take longer to get approved, and I think that newer author's also have a slightly longer approval time as I believe the stories are looked at with greater scrutiny at first. You just have to be patient, and it'll get posted eventually. Once you've submitted a few stories with no issues, things speed up. It now takes me 1-2 days to get something approved (without illustrations; I'm not an artist) - and at first it took at least 4-5 or so. And remember, if you edit it at all, the story returns to the bottom of the queue - so make sure everything is in order before you hit that Submit button!
ok then, i will keep waiting, cause i definitely find these drawings fun >:3

Option B. The potion changes her body exclusively, but it also means changing her hormones, neural system etc.

So intelectually she stays the same. But her pussy is always wet, nipples erect and vulnerable, and hormones floods her brain, making her horny beyond imagination.

She tries to fight it, but ultimately she succumbs, rips her clothesoff and shoves three fingers into her wanton cunt. It brings her a release, but not for long and soon she needs something better... something longer and harder... something meaty and juicy.

(It reminds me of Mass Effect fic I once read, where Lawson sisters tinkered an armor which was making a wearer horny to increase their fighting capabilities. No bimbofication and such, but it showed the desperation for release pretty good.)

Option B. The potion changes her body exclusively, but it also means changing her hormones, neural system etc.

So intelectually she stays the same. But her pussy is always wet, nipples erect and vulnerable, and hormones floods her brain, making her horny beyond imagination.

She tries to fight it, but ultimately she succumbs, rips her clothesoff and shoves three fingers into her wanton cunt. It brings her a release, but not for long and soon she needs something better... something longer and harder... something meaty and juicy.

(It reminds me of Mass Effect fic I once read, where Lawson sisters tinkered an armor which was making a wearer horny to increase their fighting capabilities. No bimbofication and such, but it showed the desperation for release pretty good.)
that sounds kiiinda close to C, like between B and C? i started C (i'm writing the whole thing out of order) and idk how it is XD

Back