For the Subs! - Regarding punishment

artslut86

Seeker
Hi there fellow travelers and subbies.
How often if ever are you in trouble with your Domme or Dom?
Weekly
Monthly
Never [liar]

Please specify if you just failed at a task or did not complete to satisfaction, vs deliberate 'bratty' actions to ignite or provoke a punishment. Its an important distinction to me.

I'm entering a new phase....and by the way I' m on margarita number 3... or is it 4 as I type post punishment executed remotely by my Miss. So if this makes no sense move on dont be a hater, its July 4th weekend and Im getting my party on!
The punishment:
I'm to wear my plug daily for 90 minutes. run a 60 minute remote program [she can see and adjust and add more time etc] , and bind just my worthless slut cock in rope 24x7 [excluding bed and shower time]. Firmly but no circulation cut off obviously.

Part of me is appalled at the harshness, for the infraction [ I elected to wear underwear she had reserved for playtime, while wearing my plug & I sent her a snap or two of that and the edging I was required to do... I forgot no images unless asked for] , the other part of me, is like...wow, thats so fucking hot. this woman really does own my cock, my arse and my orgasms. Oh... and I have 1k word essay apology to write too.. eek.

I have this weird dynamic, with my Miss I am a person who in order to trust, communicate, execute seeks a connecting point, a linkage, an understanding of who the person is. I've spent 30 yrs being 1 of the fucking best in my field at 'understanding, communicating, and getting what company X needs from Company Y.'
fast forward here...I know nothing, I have abdicated, reason, trust, and my body functions to a faceless nameless, cute sounding smart young lady mind fucker who is barely 30. ..

We have had now since November some wonderful sessions. I'm awakening parts of me, I didnt know existed, I'm having more fulfilling and satisfying but rarer orgasms, and over time, I'm handing or submitting my needy viral cock over to this woman who might be young enough to be a duaghter, yet she knows more, manipulates, surprises, out thinks, and out mind fucks me at every turn. I literally have to try, and boy is it hard to TURN off my brain and literally DO AS SHE SAYS. It is liberating.

What is your situation Subs! Sound off!

Last edited:
Never. And no, I am not lying, it's just a very different type of relationship. Did we have some disagreements? Yes. And some of them were big time too. But those were real, not play related problems, so funishments for those would be really out of place.

Never. And no, I am not lying, it's just a very different type of relationship. Did we have some disagreements? Yes. And some of them were big time too. But those were real, not play related problems, so funishments for those would be really out of place.

That. ^^^^

That. ^^^^

Honestly, a totally devoted (and utterly neurotic) kitten like me would probably break into a million pieces if I were genuinely punished.

I was once having trouble giving Daddy a blow job because I have weird problems with my gag reflex sometimes, and he spoke to me in a sort of disappointed tone (before he realized what was happening). Took all I had not to fall to pieces, but I knew it wasn't the time or the place, so I forced myself to explain like a normal (not utterly neurotic) person what was going on.

Punishment (or funishment) dynamics are fine for some, but they're not for everyone.

Hmmmm..you give 'subs' a new meaning. I wasn't aware that 'subs' meant masochistic. I don't think sub equates to punishment. It does mean being subserviant

Hmmmm..you give 'subs' a new meaning. I wasn't aware that 'subs' meant masochistic. I don't think sub equates to punishment. It does mean being subserviant
And being masochistic doesn't have to have anything to do with punishments either. I love pain, but I love receiving it only when my Dom enjoys giving it. I want him to enjoy the process at least as much as I do, not do it because they are angry at me or disappointed. Hit me out of anger or for any other reason than play, and I am out of there, never coming back.

It’s really common for BDSM relationships to have a punishment dynamic. There’s not one right way to BDSM; it’s a continuum.

To answer the OP: never. That doesn’t work for me and none of my Doms have ever punished me. It would destroy me. If I’ve done something wrong, we talk (and same if he’s done something wrong).

I'm attempting to discern the difference in occurrence between the two, genuine 'transgressions' vs 'funishments'
I'm not seeking either. My goal is to serve obediently, sometimes shit happens, sometimes you err. I'm jealous of you IRL folk. Online lots of trust to execute behaviour is required. Did he or she really do X or did they do X-1 ... in this case I broke a rule I had forgotten..or I was over eager to share. AND I broke a rule that while verbally stated had not really sunk in. In essence I don't choose to wear my underwear. Miss does. It is not up to me during a 'training exercise week ' to add anything. I had bought what I thought was 'fun' underwear that added a level of difficulty to my training it has mesh,satin & lace those 3 materials constantly rubbed my privates. What I should have done was ask permission.
Miss was or is having a rough personal time. I made her life harder. Shame on me.

So I'm curious about other subs experiences. And how more.mature subs manage themselves. My wilfulness is not bratty, I'm just learning. Miss knows this and will break me down for sure. It's a lot more fun when she is happy!! :)

It’s really common for BDSM relationships to have a punishment dynamic. There’s not one right way to BDSM; it’s a continuum.

To answer the OP: never. That doesn’t work for me and none of my Doms have ever punished me. It would destroy me. If I’ve done something wrong, we talk (and same if he’s done something wrong).
Your replies are always the best !

I prefer when my Domme has me in a quandary, I can do no right. She intentionally finds fault even when there is none, and decides I deserve to be punished, and I'm not allowed to question her decision. Say I thank her if she beats me and she then declares I didn't sound sincere, sooo!

Predicaments are the best. I sometimes feel like my D goes out of her way to find errors or omissions. but then again, being such a noob its easy for her to find things to use as a 'punishment/training/learning moment.

If I was really being punished or my Domme wouldn't talk to me, I'd curl myself up into a ball and die.

I'd want to discuss the times when I act like a bad sissy before hand. The punishment can be a surprise and should be, I would just want reassurance that they're not really mad at me.

intentionally finds fault even when there is none,
This would have my sense of justice throwing a HUGE temper tantrum and arguing with my Dom, whether we were in public or not..
wouldn't talk to me,
If my Dom isn't talking to me, especially in a disciplinary situation, there is a serious problem and I'd be doing my damnedest to get to the bottom of it as not only their sub but as their friend.
punishment can be a surprise and should be, I would just want reassurance that they're not really mad
For clarification, you wouldn't mind a punishment you know you earned coming out of nowhere so long as your Dominant took time afterwards to reassure you they had been angry with your behavior rather than you as a person?

This would have my sense of justice throwing a HUGE temper tantrum and arguing with my Dom, whether we were in public or not..

If my Dom isn't talking to me, especially in a disciplinary situation, there is a serious problem and I'd be doing my damnedest to get to the bottom of it as not only their sub but as their friend.

For clarification, you wouldn't mind a punishment you know you earned coming out of nowhere so long as your Dominant took time afterwards to reassure you they had been angry with your behavior rather than you as a person?
I find it hard to talk to people in general so maybe I'd have a hard time discussing an issue where my Domme isn't talking to me.

The last question is tricky. I think I'd rather be prepared for any sort of punishment even if I earned it so I'm mentally ready. At the same time, I'd like to reassure my Domme that they're in charge of most things, even punishment, because if I chose them as a Domme and they chose me as a sub, they ought to know a bit better than me. So even if I was unexpectedly punished, I'd probably take it in that spirit.

I think the overall best solution might be to discuss even this beforehand. Is the Domme in charge of reasonable punishments at all times, whether earned or pretended? Or are they going to give punishments, whether it's spanking, orgasm denial, or domestic service, at their discretion when it's earned and otherwise discuss all RP punishments with the sub as appropriate? That might be best.

Back