For the Love of Stephen King

I’m going to have to reread the trilogy now
Do it! We can be reading buddies!
I used to live down the street from him in Bangor, Maine!!
get-out-elaine.gif

That's awesome! Did you ever get to talk to him?

You read another of course! What are you in the mood for? Have you read anything by his sons?
No I haven’t. And I know I should but I’m strictly King and Smut. It’s a wonder I even read at all anymore.

I want to read Duma Key again but it’s too soon lol. I might read Revival again. Or maybe Insomnia or Desperation or The Regulators, or…..?

Revival was just as good this time! Fuck I don’t know how that man does it!
I’m about to reread Desperation.
If you guys have been missing me, blame this thread for reigniting my need for this guys work

Revival was just as good this time! Fuck I don’t know how that man does it!
I’m about to reread Desperation.
If you guys have been missing me, blame this thread for reigniting my need for this guys work
Damn girl you're on a roll! I'm still working through Mr. Mercedes and hope to finished it this weekend while I'm out of town for work.

Not sorry that you're on a roll with reading, it's easy to get sucked in with just about anything he writes! Thanks for the update!

Damn girl you're on a roll! I'm still working through Mr. Mercedes and hope to finished it this weekend while I'm out of town for work.

Not sorry that you're on a roll with reading, it's easy to get sucked in with just about anything he writes! Thanks for the update!
I started with Mr. Mercedes … gonna finish with Holly

Those of you who have followed The Beam.. What is your favourite Dark Tower book? I think the first 4 are the best (for me) but Waste Land and Wizard and Glass are the ones that stayed with me the most.

Those of you who have followed The Beam.. What is your favourite Dark Tower book? I think the first 4 are the best (for me) but Waste Land and Wizard and Glass are the ones that stayed with me the most.
Out of all the Stephen king books I’ve read, I’ve never read any of the dark tower. I feel like it needs to be done on sabbatical and in order

Back