For the love of Cleavage

tumblr_n2hm6m228t1sea2gno1_1280.jpg
Paradise … right there

That'll def git ur diik hard when ur 48 yo now....Rebecca Demourne was my first load...and I wasn't even touching myself....and I was in jeans...I just ran upstairs....

Cannonball.....Cannonball...Cannonball...its not what you do its how you do it...its not what sell its how you make....its just a matter of tiiiiiiiiiimmme....moving out....has to be the best opening scene....I was rolling around in the back seat of a 450 SL....in Texas....think that car could handle this car?? I bet it can lolls...

That'll def git ur diik hard when ur 48 yo now....Rebecca Demourne was my first load...and I wasn't even touching myself....and I was in jeans...I just ran upstairs...
I remember watching this when I was a lot younger. I was confused by my physical reaction! 🤣

Oh, YES, sweetie - gorgeous tits and wish you'd spread your legs more so we can see your cunt.
Don't get me started...they been spread all night....as well as my legs hanging over the bed on my belly and in a new white T and nothing else...with a pinseeker paintbrush up my ass....moving on to the Pacifier (glass sex toy sold in store) to pacify me....I almost took some pics for you to see.....buuut I didn't....yea to jack that big coke can Dick off to mother@$#€%....

She is so gorgeous! I might fall in love with her!
That should probably be illegal in 7 states....I grew up with a 35 Marlin in my hand in S Texas....Laredo Muy Grande....lols....do like being playful dear?

THAT is maybe THE MOST AMAZING WOMAN I HAVE EVER SEEN....def a Mustang Sally....very common shape in Texas where I grew up....that is some ASS CLEAVAGE babe....I'd eat it all night....and for the rest of your life without even swallowing...I will swallow ur cunt....down my throat....his too....wink...lols.. .that is not Lindsey Thomas perfect....may be even better.. .and she was 21 at the time....I have ALWAYS had a penchant for older gals babe.....wink.....thats my ashore gaping and wink at you in the pale moonlight as I eat and drop his fresh load out for you. .if I told you he pulled me out of her and put his mouth on me for my first time and she cupped my facecand asked "Are you okay?" As I came in his mouth....would that turn you on?

Last edited:
Beautiful Mommy duo...:heart:
That's so F'd up you put Mother/Daughter in there Sknedicky....could you IMAGINE if you saw these two South Ga women walking...ahem...strutting down the The Street in high heels and sun dresses....if they were see thru...I'd shoot someone.. .lols...dead serious lolls....not really...but I'd want to...lol....thar Peachtree Street in Macon, Ga where I grew up....partly....ahem....as a young man...and met my wife at Liz Reeds....tjat I never married lolls....sadly....like in the song Ga Peaches by Lynnrd Skynnrd (sp) maybe the best band ever.....You can see her walkin down on.....Peachtree St....she got on....High Heel Shoes ...dot on her cheek. .well she's lookin' good....she's....headed Downtown....aint for no money honey....she knows her way around....I'll think she's cute...I think she's as cute as she can beeeeeeeeee....talkin' bout a.....funnny tawkin.....a Hawnky Tawnkin' Georgia Peach ....talkin' bout a funny talkiiiiiiin....a Hawnky Tawkin' Ga Peach....I think you should play this song with her tits out by the computer and look at them....beautifully.....the suck her pretty buttery nipple till she cums...if u c um too Mom....orally....I will learn this song for you....on the guitar....Les Paul Electric....i am goooood.....aand I sing. Lolls....does she give it to you forva song babe?? Like Goin' To Alcapulco??
These are THE BEST videos....

Back