For my sexy husband ...

mmmm - tomorrow: no running - or walking - excepting between the house and the pool gazebo :devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Some very Hot pics! I think I will need to embrace my Love after this viewing! Very cool that you made some for your man, need to ask my Love for a something like this!

---

I have just seen your pic thread and I'm so fucking happy I can't stand it!!!

Such a stylish girl with a hidden hunger that needs to be unleashed soon!

Hubby is away for a couple of days and I promised him a little surprise :devil:

I found a small clip while clearing out a pc we were dumping and I thought he might appreciate it - if he can get to the internet ...

enjoy

also for my girlfriends

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

attachment.php

A lick...
A peek...

Black heels
White heels

Boobies
Boobies 2
Boobies 3
Boobies 4
Boobies 5
Boobies 6
Boobies 7
Boobies 8
Boobies 9
Boobies (Creamed)
Boobies (Creamed) 2
Boobies (Creamed) 3
Boobies (Creamed) 4

Fuck Me Heels

Purple bra

Pussy
Pussy 2

Stockings
Stockings 2
Stockings 3

Tushy

w o w

what a hot, sexy babe.... your master must be very happy with you:rose:

I love seeing this thread get attention, we love you lady!
Have a Great evening :kiss:

Hello, Katie.

Oh no! I think this thread is going to mess up my whole day.

I haven't looked in on this thread before. How beautiful. You have such lovely, softly looking breasts. Makes me want to lay my head down.

Subscribing, you lovely thing. Perhaps you'd like to take a peek at my threat? Maybe give you a little pleasure back. There's a link below. I'd be very grateful if you did... and a wee bit excited as well, as I am now. :rose: :kiss:

Gray

Last edited:
Hello sweet Katie. Hope all is well and you are getting all you need and want. Well close anyway, always good to leave just little hunger! ;)

Thanks for showing so much love on my thread, here's some for yours, you are so sexy, your husband is lucky to have a woman like you. <3

I know I haven't posted a whole lot on your thread but I have perved it several times and you are gorgeous! Glad to see you back posting on here. I'll have to check out your other thread as well.

Back