For my sexy husband ...

Hubby is away for a couple of days and I promised him a little surprise :devil:

I found a small clip while clearing out a pc we were dumping and I thought he might appreciate it - if he can get to the internet ...

enjoy

also for my girlfriends

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

attachment.php

I know its an old post, (first one) but it is a good one. If I were your husband getting to the internet would be priority one. In fact, I don't think I would leave home...

I know its an old post, (first one) but it is a good one. If I were your husband getting to the internet would be priority one. In fact, I don't think I would leave home...

:D:D

Sometimes I have to 'promise' something for him to leave :devil:

I found a small clip while clearing out a pc we were dumping and I thought he might appreciate it - if he can get to the internet ...

enjoy

also for my girlfriends

attachment.php

ur titties r lovely

You two have me in stitches and I'm also really aroused from another playmate on top of all this :devil:

:kiss: :heart: Katie :heart::kiss:

enjoy

also for my girlfriends

attachment.php

Beautiful breasts, Katie. I have a pair of alligator clips that would do wonderful things to your nipples.

Lady Claire

Brough some Afternoon Hugs & :kiss:s for you :)
oh & btw thats what Iam wearing today:D

Last edited:
Great

Your tits are GREAT!!!! They look like the perfect size to me. Please do another series. A very lucky hubby.

Back