First ABS experience

There was one in my hometown in Northern Michigan back in the early 80's. As friends reached 18 we would go there to celebrate birthdays. No gloryholes that I remember, but did on occasion share a booth with my high school FWB; we would get horned up and go find someplace else to be alone and swap blowjobs.

My first really fun ABS experence happened in Grand Rapids. There was a ABS on Bridge Street where this is now a large brewery tap room and restuarant. The video area had plenty of gloryholes and usually guys hanging out waiting for action. I was in a booth when I got the finger slide on the hole as the signal. This was all new to me (early 20's) yet somehow I just knew what to do and stuck my cock through for a heavenly blowjob. Being new to this, I pulled out and came by hand in my side of the booth. I probably disappointed a few suckers. Now I just give a warning.

My first shared booth was also in GR. I was in my 20's when an older gentleman tried my booth door and came right in. I was nervious but horny. He lowered my pants and spun me around and gave me a rim job! Another first! I was there with FWB who was in town visiting. The older gentlman wanted to join my FWB and I for a threesome, but FWB said no. He wanted me all to himself that night! In hindsite, I'm now a "older gentlemen" and it would have been thrill to let him join us for a little fun!

Last edited:
I was about 20 when I went to first booths in an ABS. This place didn’t have curtains, just sort of a partition that covered part of the entrance. I was super nervous but loaded up a bunch of coins into the machine and started flipping through the channels. I started stroking my cock in my pants then got it out and became really curious when I came across some gay sex channels. I found myself getting really into it watching guys fuck on screen until I shot my load, half of which landed on my pants. Walked out with huge cum stain on my pants and felt dirty but really hot and naughty.

About a month after that I went to an adult theater for the first time, which is where I had my first gay blowjob. I was stroking and an older guy came and sat next to me and put his hand on my leg. After he played with my cock a little he got on his knees and started sucking me. While he was sucking me I noticed a few guys watching in the darkness and I came pretty quickly in his mouth, zipped my pants up and got up to leave. As I got ready to go he asked if I wanted to go back to his place close by with him and continue, and to this day I still have fantasies what would have happened if I went with him. Those two experiences eventually led to me giving up my ass to a guy not too long later and I have been a discreet married bi bottom since.

I was about 20 when I went to first booths in an ABS. This place didn’t have curtains, just sort of a partition that covered part of the entrance. I was super nervous but loaded up a bunch of coins into the machine and started flipping through the channels. I started stroking my cock in my pants then got it out and became really curious when I came across some gay sex channels. I found myself getting really into it watching guys fuck on screen until I shot my load, half of which landed on my pants. Walked out with huge cum stain on my pants and felt dirty but really hot and naughty.

About a month after that I went to an adult theater for the first time, which is where I had my first gay blowjob. I was stroking and an older guy came and sat next to me and put his hand on my leg. After he played with my cock a little he got on his knees and started sucking me. While he was sucking me I noticed a few guys watching in the darkness and I came pretty quickly in his mouth, zipped my pants up and got up to leave. As I got ready to go he asked if I wanted to go back to his place close by with him and continue, and to this day I still have fantasies what would have happened if I went with him. Those two experiences eventually led to me giving up my ass to a guy not too long later and I have been a discreet married bi bottom since.
It's a great feeling taking a cock in one's ass. Welcome to the group of all the married bi bottoms that want to take cock and cum in our asses

I was twenty, and I was only there to buy lube. I had been there lot's of times, to buy lube and undies, but I never went back to the arcade. Although I was quite slutty and kinky, the idea of blowing a stranger in a both didn't appeal to me at all, in fact it seemed sort of terrifying.
Well, this particular night, I saw a tall, thin man in his forties looking at me. We made eye contact and he smiled. I looked away. The next thing I knew, he was approaching me. He told me I was cute, and asked if I wanted to suck his cock. I wasn't sure what to say. I was scared, but I didn't want to be rude. He took me back to a booth, dropped some tokens in the machine, then pulled out his cock, which was average size. I just got down and started sucking it, then I noticed that he had left the door open, and another guy was watching. The guy I was blowing came pretty quick, and without a word, zipped up his pants and left. The guy who had been watching smiled at me, and I ran out of the building.
After that though I went back, and really had fun. I've had some wild times in bookstores.

I've had some wild times in bookstores.
Yep. Me too. I was in an adult theater in Phoenix about 4 years ago, It had a gay screen and a straight screen. I loitered in the back of the straight room where another guy pulled his cock from his pants and started to stroke it. I dropped to my knees and sucked him off while several other guys watched. Exhilarating!!

Yep. Me too. I was in an adult theater in Phoenix about 4 years ago, It had a gay screen and a straight screen. I loitered in the back of the room where another guy pulled his cock from his pants and started to stroke it. I dropped to my knees and sucked him off while several other guys watched. Exhilarating!!
My fantasy is to suck a guy while others watch. And end up sucking them all.

Back