finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to work and am feeling as if I got hit by a freight train!

I am off to bed soon to relax with a little story and toy time. This silver toy and a nice tingly lube will have to satisfy the senses tonight.
xo

a few repeats making an appearance

Lovely pics!
I hope you got satisfied and relaxed after work.

I would sell my soul for one night with you. You are definitely the sexiest!!!

It is Saturday morning and I am in bed listening to the morning activities of my parents house. It is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. I am cozy in bed under a big feather duvet but the room is freezing, I am enjoying the contrast of temperature as I peek my toes out to greet the morning. It is raining quite hard, the rhytmic noise it is creating is soothing, it would be lulling me back to sleep if I weren't so aroused. My dad has started a big fire in the living room with my kids and I can hear the crackling of the logs. Everything is perfect, a lovely environment to wake up to.

But as I lay here and listen my mind has been wandering. The smooth texture of skin is what I crave, the lines of a man beside me, his strong hands tracing my curves as he stirs a warmth within. My neck is aching to be kissed and carressed, my nipples are hard and beckoning the warm dampness of a skilled tongue and mouth. My inner lips are twitching, clenching and craving to be parted. A slow quiet session is what I would love right about now in the guest room at my parents. The morning would be complete.

(Pic won't attach)

Last edited:
It is Saturday morning and I am in bed listening to the morning activities of my parents house. It is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. I am cozy in bed under a big feather duvet but the room is freezing, I am enjoying the contrast of temperature as I peek my toes out to greet the morning. It is raining quite hard, the rhytmic noise it is creating is soothing, it would be lulling me back to sleep if I weren't so aroused. My dad has started a big fire in the living room with my kids and I can hear the crackling of the logs. Everything is perfect, a lovely environment to wake up to.

But as I lay here and listen my mind has been wandering. The smooth texture of skin is what I crave, the lines of a man beside me, his strong hands tracing my curves as he stirs a warmth within. My neck is aching to be kissed and carressed, my nipples are hard and beckoning the warm dampness of a skilled tongue and mouth. My inner lips are twitching, clenching and craving to be parted. A slow quiet session is what I would love right about now in the guest room at my parents. The morning would be complete.
wish I was there....:)

Awww, thanks for sharing that moment with us, I loved the way you described the cosy ambiance and feelings...catchy.
However, itl looks like you need some more addition to the ambiance, and I perfectly feel the urge, I would myself search for some flesh rubbing and heat body sharing in this kind of moment...i can't do much but tell you how much I liked the way you described what your are feeling...but maybe the story is not ended ;)

Love the thought of being snuggled up behind you, pressed firmly against your warm skin. Pushing your hair aside so I can kiss my way up your neck to just behind your ear. Whisper in your ear how much I need you and then let my hand trail down your shoulder and wrapping you tighter into my arms. My hardness pressing against your swelling lips, enjoying the throbbing beats of our hearts against each other's sex. I'd nibble on your ear as my fingers travelled down your belly until I find the soft downiness above your swelling lips. I'd let my finger dip slowly into your wetness and kiss you softly. Looking into your lovely eyes and telling you what a special lady you are. We'd make slow passionate love trying to stay quiet so the rest of the house wouldn't catch on to our morning activities. :rose::devil::kiss::rose:

(Pic won't attach)

Pic not needed, my imagination is doing just fine...but when you can.
Please do. Always worth waiting for.

I'd be there in a heartbeat to warm you on a cold morning. As sexy as you are you should not be alone.

(Pic won't attach)

I hope we get to see the pic - sounds wonderful!

xxx
Tyler

Back to work and am feeling as if I got hit by a freight train!

I am off to bed soon to relax with a little story and toy time. This silver toy and a nice tingly lube will have to satisfy the senses tonight.
xo

a few repeats making an appearance

Lovely photos, thank you...

There is a little six foot narrow entrance way to my bedroom. On one side is the bathroom entrance, on the other is my closet. I have big mirrored closet doors. I often like to play sitting in front of the mirror. With the bathroom door closed, I lean up against it which puts me a few feet away from the mirrored doors.

My sarong tied in a knot between my breasts falls perfectly to either side of me as I sit on the carpet. I lean back, have my knees up slightly parted so I can see my pussy and my breasts at the same time. I love watching how my lips change as my hands and thoughts wander sending warmth and arousal between my folds. Yesterday I was feeling very aroused and started there then ended up on the bed for a bit and then back to the mirror.

If I am to find my man one day, I have this fantasy of my man coming in from work and I am sitting in front of the mirrors. My hands softly caressing, my toys laying ready, music playing in the background and he just stands at the doorway watching. He gradually sits and takes one of my feet and slowly starts massaging in between my toes and my ankle which he knows drives me crazy. Together with his touch, his eyes, my imagination and my toys I bring myself to climax watching the scene in the mirror.

Attachments

• Towel 1.jpg
    Towel 1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 565
  • Towel 2.jpg
    Towel 2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 513
  • Towel 3.jpg
    Towel 3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 575
  • Towel 4.jpg
    Towel 4.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 607
feeling frisky ;)

Never posted one like this before...

** sorry... Couldn't keep it up and focus at work! My panties are so damp and it isn't even 9am!

Attachments

• Oh My 1.jpg
    Oh My 1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 662
Last edited:
re: feeling risky

Never posted one like this before...

Oh, My! Indeed. Fabulous photos. Very sensual and alluring.
attachment.php

"Feeling risky"??? Where is the risk? These are very welcomed around here.

Or did you intend to say "Feeling Frisky" ?

Last edited:
If I am to find my man one day, I have this fantasy of my man coming in from work and I am sitting in front of the mirrors. My hands softly caressing, my toys laying ready, music playing in the background and he just stands at the doorway watching. He gradually sits and takes one of my feet and slowly starts massaging in between my toes and my ankle which he knows drives me crazy. Together with his touch, his eyes, my imagination and my toys I bring myself to climax watching the scene in the mirror.

Mmm, so sexy. And that would just be your first. :devil:

He gradually sits and takes one of my feet and slowly starts massaging in between my toes and my ankle which he knows drives me crazy. Together with his touch, his eyes, my imagination and my toys I bring myself to climax watching the scene in the mirror.

Okay, I have to ask, is he quiet, or does he whisper encouragement, like how sexy you are, how he can smell you, and wants his turn with your body. Does he tell you how hard he is from watching you. Does he ask you to touch yourself in certain ways. I know I would. You'd have to tell me to shut up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back