finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW Been a while since I visited your thread!!

You're almost at 200!!!!!!!!! Doing something special for the 200 page sweetie? Love your photos you have a smoking body!! Thanks for posting. Bonnie

My first morning to sleep in, my holiday begins today and I was so looking forward to waking up later. However, I woke up early from an incredibly sexy dream. My hand travelled straight to my bottoms and the dampness greeting my fingers was so warm and slipery I immediatly felt a rush of warmth through my whole body. I am laying here in boxers and a tank top longing for expert hands to help me with my sliperiness.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 455
My first morning to sleep in, my holiday begins today and I was so looking forward to waking up later. However, I woke up early from an incredibly sexy dream. My hand travelled straight to my bottoms and the dampness greeting my fingers was so warm and slipery I immediatly felt a rush of warmth through my whole body. I am laying here in boxers and a tank top longing for expert hands to help me with my sliperiness.

Damn it girl you are so sexy :kiss:

Continuing my dream into a fantasy and sharing with you is turning me on...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 420
Sometimes I love touching over clothes as the texture adds to my arousal, this morning they need to come off!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 433
Sometimes I love touching over clothes as the texture adds to my arousal, this morning they need to come off!

I wish my hands were expert, my arms longer, .........

HEY!! I'd like my boxers back!

:D

Enjoy your holidays... Love your thread and your posts

I love touching over clothes too, imagining my fingers brushing over the top of yours as your hand slowly strokes your boxers causing them to absorb more of your wetness. I can feel the heat radiating up from your body as my fingers force their way between your digits to allow me to touch the moist fabric beneath. You withdraw your hand as mine takes over the sensual strokes of your boxers and the wet center hidden below. I watch you fingers searching out one of your hardening nipples as the pressure increases from my hand now pushing your sodden boxers against what I can only imagine are flushed and swollen lips hidden from my sight...

Come play with me! So very very damp, so very very aroused ..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 444
Oh lovely mmmm, would love to slide in behind and play with you so hot, and also cup those stunning tits..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back