finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disappointed I didn't run into you at the Vancouver sex show. :( Maybe one day I will be lucky enough to run into you in starbucks or the grocery store our skytrain. You definitely know how to have fun.

I went to the sex show a few weeks ago in Vancouver and was like a kid in a candy shop looking at all the fun toys. Some are much more visually appealing than others and I am hooked on a new brand from Germany called OVO.

There are so many I want! I bought a tiny little vibe (the W1) right away and snuck to the bathroom, washed it, then tucked it in my panties as I continued to wander around the show. I loved that!

I also bought a new wireless egg. I have lost the remote to an older one I have so it is somewhat useless now :(

I have a small silver make-up bag in my purse that contains only a few small toys. My beads are always there as well as a wireless vibe. My new pink one has now replaced my incomplete, but, favourite purple one.

The other day I was flooded with sexy thoughts first thing in the morning. I woke up with more 'Morning Dew' than normal. My day was going to be spent overwhelmed by arousal, I know this kind of day. All my thoughts are overshadowed with sexiness, it can be hard to get stuff done, well at least done properly!

I didn't have to work and was determined to enjoy this little curse/blessing I have. I added to my arousal by sliding my new egg up between my folds where it stayed nestled between my velvety walls, just the little cord peeking out. I kept the remote in my pocket and alternated between the 10 settings at random times. Standing in line at Starbucks, watching the mans hands in front of me, grocery shopping, in the car and sitting with a friend for lunch. After a few hours my panties were very damp and I couldn't stop clenching. Even the warm moist lacy fabric added to my excitement.

I am sure my cheeks were flushed and my eyes sparkly. When my breath was a little questionable if I were to talk to others, I found a handicapped washroom. I watched in the mirror as I undid my pants, teasing myself a little longer, I ached for release and knew what was soon to come. I was becoming impatient. Eventually I had a little stranger fantasy while my fingers danced their way to a much welcome climax. I tidied up, removed my toy, freshened up and went about my day.

I can just imagine the sort of fun I'd have with a few select toys, and a blindfold...for you. Or a quiet stroll...with my fingers at the remote control. Hmm...the mind boggles...as well as other parts.

I went to the sex show a few weeks ago in Vancouver and was like a kid in a candy shop looking at all the fun toys. Some are much more visually appealing than others and I am hooked on a new brand from Germany called OVO.

There are so many I want! I bought a tiny little vibe (the W1) right away and snuck to the bathroom, washed it, then tucked it in my panties as I continued to wander around the show. I loved that!

I also bought a new wireless egg. I have lost the remote to an older one I have so it is somewhat useless now :(

I have a small silver make-up bag in my purse that contains only a few small toys. My beads are always there as well as a wireless vibe. My new pink one has now replaced my incomplete, but, favourite purple one.

The other day I was flooded with sexy thoughts first thing in the morning. I woke up with more 'Morning Dew' than normal. My day was going to be spent overwhelmed by arousal, I know this kind of day. All my thoughts are overshadowed with sexiness, it can be hard to get stuff done, well at least done properly!

I didn't have to work and was determined to enjoy this little curse/blessing I have. I added to my arousal by sliding my new egg up between my folds where it stayed nestled between my velvety walls, just the little cord peeking out. I kept the remote in my pocket and alternated between the 10 settings at random times. Standing in line at Starbucks, watching the mans hands in front of me, grocery shopping, in the car and sitting with a friend for lunch. After a few hours my panties were very damp and I couldn't stop clenching. Even the warm moist lacy fabric added to my excitement.

I am sure my cheeks were flushed and my eyes sparkly. When my breath was a little questionable if I were to talk to others, I found a handicapped washroom. I watched in the mirror as I undid my pants, teasing myself a little longer, I ached for release and knew what was soon to come. I was becoming impatient. Eventually I had a little stranger fantasy while my fingers danced their way to a much welcome climax. I tidied up, removed my toy, freshened up and went about my day.

What a vivid picture this paints! Gives me a huge erection just thinking about it. How I'd love to help "bring" life to your stranger fantasies! Sexy woman with a super sexy attitude and smile. Thanks!

Holy shit woman!! That is hot!! It's so fun to be secretly naughty like that in public. I sooooo need to purchase some new toys! A wireless egg sounds incredible! My list grows :)

Id use my hitachi wand out there but people may get suspicious if there's an extension cord hanging out of my pants and my teeth are chattering. :D :D

I love they way you describe your experiences. So hot!

wonder if she left the egg in too long and passed out...

or went into a state of permanent orgasm??

hmmmmm

For a special lady.

attachment.php

:rose::devil::kiss::rose:

Attachments

• valentines.jpg
    valentines.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,258
I was up way too late last night and enjoyed an abundance of Pinot Noir. I am feeling lazy and cuddly today nursing a wee bit off a hangover. A long shower helped and as I sit here in my towel I am wishing I had other 'cures' for this headache.

Attachments

• Feb 15 A.jpg
    Feb 15 A.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 696
  • Feb 15 B.jpg
    Feb 15 B.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 637
  • Feb 15 C.jpg
    Feb 15 C.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 673
  • Feb 15 D.jpg
    Feb 15 D.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 740
I was up way too late last night and enjoyed an abundance of Pinot Noir. I am feeling lazy and cuddly today nursing a wee bit off a hangover. A long shower helped and as I sit here in my towel I am wishing I had other 'cures' for this headache.

Aww I hope you feel better... Well your headache didn't stop you from looking as sexy as ever :kiss:

Dear god, I just found this thread, I don't know how long I'll last checking all your previous posts :p Amazingly sexy.

Absolutely beautiful! I would enjoy snuggling up to you and seeing what kind of cures we could find together!
:devil::kiss::rose:

Oh my! My favorite thing to remedy! :)

Damn!!
Now I'm needing a cure for this ache...

=======>~~~~~~~~~~~~~{{

Gorgeous tits!

Oh my...utterly delectable!

I would have loved to have joined you and help you with that bottle of wine among other things. ;)

Looking gorgeous as always. Happy Belated Valentines. :kiss::rose::heart:

Always great images. C is such a lovely shot of those gorgeous breast, but I love the artsy use of shadow in D.

Beautiful set;)

Wow!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back