Filthy answers to innocent questions.

It was the term coined by Sigmund Freud describing the way his wife would remove her undergarments.

Why do bananas come in bunches?

It was the term coined by Sigmund Freud describing the way his wife would remove her undergarments.

Why do bananas come in bunches?
Because they're really into 'the lifestyle' ... if you know what I mean. Bananakake anyone?

What is group think ?

No, they're still sore from earlier.

Will you still love me tomorrow?

As an aside-
Al Jaffee, the man who created "Snappy Answers to stupid questions" for Mad Magazine is either rolling in his grave, or quite proud of this.
Probably not because I'm fucking your husband.

Is there an afterlife?

Well a hand is not as big as a foot so it could mean you’re giving her 7 to 10 inches and not the full 12.

Why is the metric system better?
It really isn't. While a woman might want you to "pound her pussy," she'd hardly be interested in having it "kilogrammed."

Is it true that Napoleon instituted the metric system so his measurements would appear to be 2.54 times larger than it was in inches?

It really isn't. While a woman might want you to "pound her pussy," she'd hardly be interested in having it "kilogrammed."

Is it true that Napoleon instituted the metric system so his measurements would appear to be 2.54 times larger than it was in inches?
This is false. Napoleon found the expression “pound my pussy!” to be crass and hoped “kilogram my pussy!” would catch on.

How short was he really?

This is false. Napoleon found the expression “pound my pussy!” to be crass and hoped “kilogram my pussy!” would catch on.

How short was he really?
"Je regret, ma belle, mais je suis court." That was just his excuse to his Saturday night putain; he always carried a fifty-franc note tucked into his shirt in case he really had to pay in full.

What is the plot of the film, "Get Shorty?"

Back