Feminization makes me so hard

This felt great !!!!

Attachments

• 20161127_230606 - Resize Copy2.jpg
    20161127_230606 - Resize Copy2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2
I'd love for a man with means to see me and want me feminised as much as he wants to. He could arrange for boobs and then cage my tiny cock and plug my ass/pussy and keep me dressed in lingerie at the least. If he wanted to transform me fully I'd be happy with that too.

Sparky

This felt great !!!!

You have great legs and I love those pink panties on you. I like to wear my sexy bikini panties too. I also like stockings and very much have a nylon fetish. How often do you wear panties and stockings?
Would love to hear from you and share. Sparky

I appreciate all the nice comments !!!! I don't get to wear them as much as I would like due to work. But I do love to wear them when I am getting all horny from looking at all the great pics here on Literotica !!!!

Attachments

• 20161210_230033 - Copy - Copy.jpg
    20161210_230033 - Copy - Copy.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1
I appreciate all the nice comments !!!! I don't get to wear them as much as I would like due to work. But I do love to wear them when I am getting all horny from looking at all the great pics here on Literotica !!!!
Have you painted your toe nails? That would be the cherry on the cake

I have not painted my toe nails yet. I've thought about it though. I want to get a pair of high heels, but don't know how to size them from a men's shoe size.

I have not painted my toe nails yet. I've thought about it though. I want to get a pair of high heels, but don't know how to size them from a men's shoe size.

Add 1 1/2 sizes to your men's size and that should bring you close to the women's size.

Also, it can be different between an open toe shoe and a closed toe shoe, with the closed toe shoe a being bigger size.

My toes are almost always painted, even in winter. Fingers, well that depends on what my schedule looks like. If I'm going to be doing stuff that will chip / scratch / ding the nail polish I won't slap any on. If I have a date, or an easy week planned, then yes, fingers get a color coat as well.

Trip to NYC

So fun, got garter belts for me and my sissydate, nylons, cute little shift, panties. Shopped at L & T and Purple Passion. Shapewear too, gets me hard.

One of the best

sex sessions my wife and I ever had was when, at her suggestion, we bought a suspender belt and stockings for me. She put hers on, I put mine on and we went to bed. I was incredibly hard and we had fabulous sex. For some strange reason, we only did it once. It was like something she wanted to try and ten, "tick", done. Years later, I still enjoy wearing women's undies.

tumblr_ohs2l9eNP71v8pmbqo1_1280.jpg

Yes

Back