Femdom for Real

lol... no, a cock ring is lazy, and only used if a guy has problems getting it hard and sustaining it. I prefer to make my subs hard, and hard, and hard again... it's the earliest stages of edging. Then again, I choose subs in their 20s ;)

Or . . . a cock ring is an additional toy to be used while solo. ;)

lol... no, a cock ring is lazy, and only used if a guy has problems getting it hard and sustaining it. I prefer to make my subs hard, and hard, and hard again... it's the earliest stages of edging. Then again, I choose subs in their 20s ;)
Harsh, double and a twist and you'll get near me;) I'll be a challenge

Light years... My style is Glam rather than Leather...

https://i.imgur.com/Ww5AOGs.png

:kiss:

sure you're not going to do requests but any corsets to go with those?

Mmm to be on the floor at that angle and see that strapon emerge from between your legs...

lol... you know what I would make you do next, right?

Or . . . a cock ring is an additional toy to be used while solo.

lol...It does have it's allures, I guess... but not if you have to rely on it. ;)

How can one not, with such interesting pics =P
She won't mind, if she doesn't know.:devil:

:eek: You naughty boy!! I would spank you for her, just for that. :p

mmmm ... you're Glamming me over the edge! :D

Over the edge? Well, it doesn't take you much then. :p

I do reckon I like your style. :)

Great legs!

lol... thanks, babe. :kiss:

most definitely glam and you wear it so well. would love to see the full ensemble... whip and accessories included

Only if you're upfront and personal.

Harsh, double and a twist and you'll get near me;) I'll be a challenge

sure you're not going to do requests but any corsets to go with those?

Hm... corsets are for women who don't move their ribs or hips. They look pretty, of course, but they restrict feminine movement. Even when walking you cannot sway your hips - as that movement comes from the diaphragm and a corset restricts this. (And if you can move your hips, you are not wearing the corset properly, or it's a cheap-ass one.) I true corset is designed to make a woman untouchable... and that suits a Dominatrix very well as they don't get sexual with their clients. For a Domme like me, who is very sensual in her way, a corset is a kill-joy. I much prefer teddies. ;)

Guess who had a Wilde time in a Melbourne hotel?

https://i.imgur.com/wAfyutm.png

Yes, I am a messy girl – clothes everywhere, condom wrappers, vibrators, and floggers... How am I supposed to keep a track of everything when the scene gets too hot and nothing else exists except for me and him?

Was that the garter and panties you had me dressed up in??? And it that vibrator the one you had on my dick while you drilled my ass???

Last edited:
No

I don't know what you would make me do next... But I would do anything you told me to do...

Guess who had a Wilde time in a Melbourne hotel?

https://i.imgur.com/wAfyutm.png

Yes, I am a messy girl – clothes everywhere, condom wrappers, vibrators, and floggers... How am I supposed to keep a track of everything when the scene gets too hot and nothing else exists except for me and him?

Since the "wildness factor" is often directly proportional to the amount of mess, I think you had quite the good time there! ;) :devil:

Was that the garter and panties you had me dressed up in??? And it that vibrator the one you had on my dick while you drilled my ass???

lol... you had me thinking there... :p

I don't know what you would make me do next... But I would do anything you told me to do...

That'a boy. :kiss:

:( I hope that's All i get.:eek:

lol.

Since the "wildness factor" is often directly proportional to the amount of mess, I think you had quite the good time there! ;) :devil:

Exactly!

You are gorgeous, amazing, and, I have to admit, a bit frightening.

Haha... I am often seen as 'frightening'... but that's what keeps them coming back. :cool:

Well now I’m drooling

Do you have your ball gag in? lol.

Back