Female officer in an military camp being made to service security guard(s) - noncon/dubcon/blackmail

WildFantasyFx

Virgin
I was thinking, "write what you know", as a guiding point in learning how to write a short story. Therefore as a guy who had once did compulsory military service as a "security guard" and also loved reading noncon smut pieces, I thought, why not write a noncon smut piece revolving around military camp guards?

So along this line, my idea is:

Young military conscripts were assigned a nice vocation to guard a small military camp for the rest of their service years. The background story is an unwritten tradition passed down word for word between conscripts to feel free to exercise their given power to search a prospective victim in their camp and where opportunity is found - blackmail the victim.

A female officer, a captain or maybe even a major, had been pissing off these conscripts by pulling rank on them while they are at their job, and the senior conscript found something massive to blackmail her with. Maybe forbidden materials that she cannot bring to camp? Or evidence of her extramarital affair? Or something else?

Considering if its a multipart story of the officer's humiliation one event after another: Perhaps the blackmailer can start off being relatively lenient with her (asking for a blowjob under his work desk on midnight), but began sinking her deeper with additional blackmail material. Then on another occasion, possibly sit back and let the newer conscripts have their way with her as part of their initiation. The finale could involve her with multiple guys, or perhaps with another woman who too is being blackmailed.

Or if you think works better as a one shot: Just move ahead with a big gangbang scene where the premise is more or less what mentions above. The officer is made to do humiliating things to some lower-ranked young men, some even newly joined for their own initiation into this dark tradition. The seniors teaches the juniors how to handle blackmail opportunities, including the one right in front of them.

Do let me know what you think. Should one write this potential smut piece from 3rd person perspective, 1st person perspective (if so, who), or which/what/when/how would this be made hotter, etc etc.

I'll never understand why people insist on making women the victims.

Flip it. The recruits/conscripts/guards are female, maybe the first in whatever service is depicted. They discover information on certain male officers and use it to their advantage.

Sort of a Mean Girls in Uniform type thing.

This idea has potential as M/f, F/m, or, if a friend's account of his time at a US military base in the Near East has any truth, same-sex. I think the multipart story where the blackmailer starts off as relatively lenient would be hotter than the one-shot story. I think multiple third-person perspectives would be best.

I think your moniker @WildFantasyFx is appropriate here, because as a former U.S. serviceman, I can say with a level of certainty, this sort of stuff is wild fantasy. Actual servicemen and women wouldn't be appreciative.

Having said that, it's not a bad idea. But create a fantasy world, that does not resemble our own. Create a fantasy army in a steampunk world. Steam powered tanks an what-not. And lose the "unwritten tradition" idea, as it creates an unlikable culture where anyone and everyone is a potential victim. That does makes it hard for the reader to enjoy the story.

Create one situation. One officer who is particularly cruel to his troops and someone finds out that he's cheating on his wife with the general's wife/daughter/mother. Maybe there's no blackmail. They just take the evidence right to his wife. He walks into his home one night and he's grabbed by five masked men who tie him up. Then his wife comes out naked and fucks five of his soldiers (masked) in front of him.

This way we have no "female victim" as @jaF0 pointed out and it's a revenge story. It's one thing to write a story and another that readers will enjoy. If you write something that readers don't like, and it gets bombed with low scores, how will you know if you've even written something well?

Back