An idea I had in my mind for seven years regarding sex robots but never got the stones to ever write it.

Devil_PS

Virgin
The future, a world that's recovering from short yet deadly conflicts.

One of which being the Pleasure AI Virus Outbreak (or Sex Bots Crisis to the general public). An unknown virus had infected all forms of AI that is built solely for pleasure to go pretty much full on sexual predator on any unfortunate victim within the age of consent (something that is hardwired for legal purposes that the virus cannot overcome. However, everything else is fair game) even at broad daylight with wild abandon. This mostly affected robots built for sexual recreation with varying degrees of tools built into them for specific kinks. The world's various military forces reacted quickly to destroy these sex bots before it gets wayyy put of hand.

Enter our heroine of this tale, Lauren Grafton.

19552116.jpg

(Just a reference pic. I just like the idea of heroines wearing tight jeans and high heel boots.)

A special forces member during the conflict, Lauren and her team were ambushed by a sex bot during a battle. When regaining consciousness, she is considered the only one of the team that didn't go insane from the sexual acts during the ambush. However, Lauren suffers an unexpected series of gaps in her overall memory, leaving the military only to be recruited into a sex bot hunting organization called Scrappers. Despite how the population of sex bots are decimated in the conflict, hundreds if not thousands are still in hiding, hoping to seek out new victims. That just leaves Scrappers to deal with that while the world wants to move on from that very unusual crisis.

Three years in, Lauren is considered a pro at her job, enduring numerous sex acts and destroyed a considerable amount of sex bots. However, Lauren's memories are still spotty and its slowly being apparent there's more to her than expected.

If you're familiar with Blade Runner, you get the gist.

Of course, this ambitious idea I feel is too much to me to ever properly write and make it work. But cool to discuss about it.

Yeah, this really smacks of it, and its not original considering the first West World with Yul Brynner goes back to 73
It is kind of surprising it predates Jurassic Park with the premise of theme park going terribly wrong cause of the creations. Except replacing genetically engineered creatures with robots.

It is kind of surprising it predates Jurassic Park with the premise of theme park going terribly wrong cause of the creations. Except replacing genetically engineered creatures with robots.
I remember seeing it when I was a kid and the scene where they killed the king(I think) on the rack scared the hell out of me

Did added an idea of the sidearm used by the protagonist. Inspired by the pistol in Blade Runner and a few other sci-fi guns.
prpem33a.jpg

Streckler & Masterson D-13 Hi-Power Plasma Pistol aka “Scrapper Special:” A plasma/ballistic hybrid heavy pistol. Reserved to government law enforcement groups, notably Scrappers. Fires heavy explosive slugs encased in plasma energy upon firing, the core concept of the plasma coating burning through thick metal while the slugs explodes shrapnel within. Ideal for robots/androids as to destroy sensitive computers inside. Comes with a stun setting...But nobody uses it.

The reference pic is an EM Plasma Pistol from Star Trek: Enterprise, the guns the cast had before being switched to Phase Pistols.

My advice (I liked Westworld but didn’t really appreciate director’s cut Blade Runner because I was too into the original happy ending of Rachel and Decker ending up together)- be sure to finish your story if you do publish it and make clear your canon. I always get confused and otherwise troubled when an author starts muddying the story with uncertainty, doppelgängers, and mirror universes and I’m a fan of the latter two things plus Marvel & DC Comics so… I’m a very complicated man. Even the women I date sometimes have trouble understanding me. Isaac Hayes never met this John Shaft. ;)

But I like your story, Devil-PS. I hope I can read it fully some day. More suggestions for inspiration- Disney’s Gargoyles and the video game series Deus Ex and Shadowrun.

My advice (I liked Westworld but didn’t really appreciate director’s cut Blade Runner because I was too into the original happy ending of Rachel and Decker ending up together)- be sure to finish your story if you do publish it and make clear your canon. I always get confused and otherwise troubled when an author starts muddying the story with uncertainty, doppelgängers, and mirror universes and I’m a fan of the latter two things plus Marvel & DC Comics so… I’m a very complicated man. Even the women I date sometimes have trouble understanding me. Isaac Hayes never met this John Shaft. ;)

But I like your story, Devil-PS. I hope I can read it fully some day. More suggestions for inspiration- Disney’s Gargoyles and the video game series Deus Ex and Shadowrun.
Thanks, totally means a lot. 😀

Awesome idea! It's like finding out that Sarah Conner was actually a robot all along, even if she didn't know it herself.

One twist you might consider: A certain fraction (maybe even a LARGE fraction) of the humans would probably be on the side of the sex-bots because, well, for all the sex! So it would be a messier situation than just humans-vs-bots. There would always be these collaborators to deal with, sort of like Joe Pantoliano in The Matrix.

Awesome idea! It's like finding out that Sarah Conner was actually a robot all along, even if she didn't know it herself.

One twist you might consider: A certain fraction (maybe even a LARGE fraction) of the humans would probably be on the side of the sex-bots because, well, for all the sex! So it would be a messier situation than just humans-vs-bots. There would always be these collaborators to deal with, sort of like Joe Pantoliano in The Matrix.
Sounds like a Futu-Rama level Robosexual Bender. I better notify Planet Express they may have a new contract soon.

That's a fine idea to add.

Essentially AI specifically made for sexual purposes are outlawed till further notice and humanity are transitioning back to the usual sex toys. But yeah...Sometimes you just want that highly advanced sexual experience again enough to break the law.

Michael Crichton wrote both. They are very typical of his style of story, man's reach exceeds his grasp and drama ensues when things do not go according to plan.

Very sexy idea; three thoughts:

1. Perhaps there are human/cyborg collaborators, filled with lusts for power and sex, who abuse their positions of influence.

2. Perhaps a scene where Lauren and her fellow Scrappers are caught by the sex bots and brought back to their lair for interrogation.

Because of the sex bots advanced AI, they can quickly find out their victims kinks/secret fantasies and exploit them (forced lesbianism, tickling, spanking, tease and denial, etc.).

For days, Lauren and the other Scrappers are sexually degraded in front of each other until they're able to escape.

3. Free idea: Chasti-Teaser, a robotic chastity belt (with attached buttplug) that attaches itself to the groin of its victim, locks itself in place and relentlessly brings them to the edge of orgasm and keeps them there indefinitely.

I'm just sitting here cackling at the mcguffin of unstoppable ai virus stopped by the age limit limiter. Knowing why doesn't make it any less funny.

Nice idea! You could certainly use those memory gaps to create a nice uncertainty about the heroine's real intentions - is she just blocking out the worst traumas? Or was she converted and had memories removed?

It feels like this is a need-to-be screenplay, given all the visual and past theatrical references, which is a lovely idea BTW.

Back