An Island with different views - partner sharing/cucking

kwarren

Virgin
So I had this idea for a multi part story.

The setting of the story would be on an bigger Island which is also a country called Culano which is very strict with Isolation. There is no immigration and no person who isn’t born on the island can enter it. The island also has its own social media and internet. This is because of a different view of sex and how relationships work. On the island the size of the male penis is very important, which is also shown in the laws of the country.

• If a woman has any purely sexual relations with a man who has a bigger penis than her husband/fiancé or boyfriend it isn’t considered cheating.
  • If a man has any sexual relations with another woman which isn’t his wife/girlfriend/fiancé and the husband of that woman has a smaller penis than him it isn’t cheating.
  • As long as a woman has no boyfriend/fiancé or husband the penis which counts for her is the one of the father. Example. A young man wants to have sex with a girl but they aren’t boyfriend/fiancé or husband. The young man has a smaller penis than the father of the girl so he can’t have sexual relations with her until she becomes his girlfriend.
  • Incestual relations are allowed as long as the other laws are being followed and no woman is impregnated by a family member. Example a young man can have sexual relations with his mother as long as his penis is bigger than the one of his father but it is forbidden for her to get pregnant by him.
  • To have sexual relationships with someone you have to be 18 or older.
  • If a woman has sex with a man who isn’t her boyfriend/fiancé or husband she decides if he has to wear a condom or not. However, it is forbidden to get the woman pregnant if the partner of the woman hasn’t agreed to it.
  • Males have to wear a special smart watch with a specific colour which indicates their exact penis size and categories them because of their penis size. Example: 10 inches or more – gold watch, 9 or 8 inches --- silver watch, 7 or 6 inches – bronze watch, ….
  • Sex is allowed at work or public places but there can be rules, which prohibit it. Example: At work sexual relations are only allowed at a specific time
This were some of the laws and rules that I came up with but I’m open for more ideas or improvements to them.

The idea for the first part I had:

The country of Culano has a problem. It lacks plumbers/electricians/carpenters. However, they are not sure if it is good to let foreigners on their island. As a result they wanted to test how well someone could adapt to their culture so they gave their embassy’s the task of finding one suitable candidate. The MC (21 – 23 years old) is a plumber/electrician/… , average looking and can barely afford his single life. His family abandoned him and he desperately hopes for a better time. One day he reads an ad for a position on the island of Culano. The benefits offer him his own house and triple times the pay he was making now. Of course he applied. After a hard and draining application, process where he is taught and tested about all the basic customs of the island he is accepted for the position. A week later, he is brought to his new home and given his golden watch. After looking around his new house a bit, he spots his neighbour a hot mature woman. After helping her with unloading her car, she invites him inside where they talk a bit. The MC learns that she is married, has two children (two girls) and is a stay at home wife. During the conversation, she gets flirty and her eyes often wander to the MCs crotch. As it happens, one thing leads to the other and they end up fucking. The MC is a bit unsure at first because of his different views and sexual inexperience but n the end he unleashes his desires. During their antics, the husband comes home from work and starts talking with the MC.

Would like to know what you think about this idea and if you have some suggestions for other parts.

I think technically it it is not cucking if it fits the social norms, but what do I know?

It's an idea as fun as the other, but given how often The Bigger The Better trope is used on Lit it's nothing very original.

I think the scale is too big with too many rules. By the time you have explained it all, your readers will have back-arrowed.
How about a small Caribbean country that does not recognize marriage at all? Partners that are together are so by their own desire. Over the decades it's become known as a hedonism hotspot and international visitors are encouraged to leave the wedding rings at home. Due to its tropical climate being scantily clad is a way of life and the locals just turn a blind eye to a couple shagging publicly or walking around completely unclothed.

I'd drop the whole dick-size thing. It turns off more readers than you'd think. The MC can be the man getting a local job from overseas just as you described it but include a wife or girlfriend in the situation and now the two of them have to deal with the change of "lifestyle".

Back