One humble request - Please write my story for me

PymGordon777

Virgin
This is just a request, one humble request, to all who have the writing skills that I don't have the luck to possess.
This story idea is very much related to something that happened to me in real life.
Something that caused me a lot of torment and pain, but a lot of pleasure as well.
Something so excruciating, and so incredibly arousing at the same time: literarily intoxicating!

I wish that more than one of you will accept this challenge: writing my story, without any compensation other than my immense gratitude.
However, if you are not an author, but "just" a reader of Literotica like me, then you might know of the existence of other stories that match with mine. I would appreciate it if you could point it out for me.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Married couple, say, Alice and Bob, both reasonably good-looking, attentive to each other's needs, and faithful to each other, (in my case, former sweethearts, without any other sex experience).
Quite a standard family, quite successful in life, with a quite typical lifestyle and quite satisfying sex. No big problems, no kinky habits.
Alice is a smart and relatively shy woman, conservative about sex, modest but not demure. She may be just a bit naif, but not exaggeratedly.
Bob is not particularly jealous, although Alice deserves (and receives!) a second look from any man who crosses her.

For some reason, Alice meets a handsome man (could be a coworker, a doctor, a teacher, a personal trainer, her child's coach, a parent of her child's classmate, whatever); let's call him Ted for simplicity. (In my case, he was her Spanish teacher.)
She starts seeing Ted regularly, for reasons that are not related to love or sex.
Bob senses that there is a certain risk of something that he cannot materialize, but does not object to.

The relationship between Alice and Ted progresses, and certain chemistry develops between the two, even if Alice is blind to this.
At this point, Bob warns Alice about his worries, but the only effect of it is making Alice upset. She cannot understand the reason why Bob is worried.

The relationship between Alice and Ted deepens even more.
It is quite obvious to Bob that Ted wants nothing but to get inside Alice's panties, but she is too naif (and honest, I'd say) to see it.
Time passes, and Bob has a very clear picture now: he must stop this. So he warns Alice much more vehemently than previously, but she feels outraged for not being trusted by her husband, and gets closer to Ted.

Bob is excruciated by the development of the relationship between his wife and Ted, and fears that sooner or later she will cheat on him.

As foreseen by Bob, Ted is experienced with women, and weaves a web in which Alice falls without detecting it and without any hope of escape.
Moreover, Bob has given up any effort to open Alice's eyes: he doesn't want to exacerbate the tension between him and his wife.

One day, Bob understands that his wife's falling is very close: he is desperate, but he finds to his dismay that imagining his wife while sleeping with Ted arouses him extraordinarily. This makes him even more desperate as he cannot find logic in this.

Eventually, Alice and Ted have sex. She loves it, but also feels guilty for her betrayal, although this does not prevent her from cheating again.
Even worse, Alice does for Ted things that she had always refused to do for Bob.
(I am shy to confess, that in real life, the day I knew my wife was being fucked by another guy I jerked off infinite times imagining them, while browsing our old photos, and listening to Chopin's Nocturnes for piano. I was devastated and excited as never before at the same time. Absolutely ridiculous, but true.)

The continuation is up to you, provided that there is a happy ending.
Please, no divorce, nor homicide, nor violence in general.

Some key points of the story, that I consider a kind of a "must" upon which the author should focus:

- first and foremost, the immense struggle of Bob (husband), who first senses the danger, then sees that his worst fears are becoming reality, and eventually _knows_ that some stranger has enjoyed his wife's that-far-unviolated pussy.

- the even bigger struggle when Bob finds that the fact that Alice is going to have sex (or is having sex) with another man is unexpectedly, and extraordinarily, arousing him.

- on the wife's side, Alice's struggle between the attraction that she has for Ted and their sexual experiences, and the feeling of guilt that she feels toward her husband Bob.

- the climax, the crescendo of the tension, is very important, I'd say crucial for a good story. I know: it's difficult... but even more necessary when Alice is going to be seduced by Ted for the first time.

- also important, Alice shall not be seduced because she is under the influence, other than the charm and the skills of Ted. No alcohol, no drugs, please.

- it is preferable if the story is written from Bob's (husband) point of view.

Some stereotypes I personally dislike, and that I kindly suggest to avoid:

- Big boobs, big asses, or any other unrealistic exaggerated physical female feature.

- Micro-penises or whatever inability of the husband to satisfy his wife sexually.

- Giant penises or any other unrealistic exaggerated physical male feature.

- Submissive Husband and/or dominant Wife, or slut Wife. (Please remember: being a cuckold does not necessarily imply being a submissive sissy; being unfaithful does not necessarily imply being a slut.)

- In general, I do not like stories in which there are too many details about what the characters look like unless this is essential to the plot.

Some other details about my taste (make the use you want of them):

- I literally hate anal sex (my wife hates it as well). So, please, no anal sex in this story, if you can

- I'm not fond of shaven pussies

- I have a fetish for beautiful and shapely women legs

- I adore stockings

- I like to bask thinking of the impossibility for a husband to avoid the unavoidable

As said before, all this has much to do with something that happened to me in real life.

Thank you for reading up here!
I really hope that you will accept my challenge.
If you intend to write or have written a story for me that suits my description, please write me a message through Literotica.
The same request, if you are aware of an existing story that matches my description above.
I will repay you with my immense gratitude.
Thank you again!

So what happens after Bob finds out Alice had sex with Ted? How does he find out? Does he want to know the details? Do they get divorced? Does he say it is okay but he wants a threesome or wants to watch?

If this gets written, it should be in the 3rd person because readers would want to know what is going through her mind as well.

Thank you for your comments, Jay.

Here are my replies to your questions:

> So what happens after Bob finds out Alice had sex with Ted?
He gets furious, but Alice proves that he is very aroused as well. How she proves, it is up to the writer to say.

> How does he find out?
I have a very poor fantasy. I cannot imagine alternative ways to that which happened to me in real life, which is quite weird, though.
I suspected that Alice had an affair. I knew that she kept her sexy lingerie in a plastic box, out of reach of our kids. So I checked that box from time to time, fought between two contrasting feelings: fear to find some evidence of her unfaithfulness and hope to find that evidence. One day I found a new set of a tiny bra, a g-string, and a matching suspender belt. Ok, that’s not enough to come to any conclusion. But weeks later that same suspender belt had a big stain (say, as big as a half a dollar coin) on the middle of its front side. Unfortunately, I could not refrain from getting the most immediate hard-on of my life, followed by the shortest wank (and most pleasurable one!) I can ever remember. Shame on me!!!

> Does he want to know the details?
Yes and no. Life is not all black and white: it's a million grey areas. Is she eager to tell? Same reply: it's not all black and white…

> Do they get divorced?
ABSOLUTELY NOT !!! They are high school sweethearts, they are mutually the love of their life. Nothing can split them... until death do they part.

> Does he say it is okay but he wants a threesome or wants to watch?
Actually, it is not ok for him, not at all! But it is -indeed- for his weenie. Strange things happen down there...
No way for a threesome! But, again: life is not all black and white. However, he would love to watch (especially if restrained) but she is too much shy to agree.

> If this gets written, it should be in the 3rd person because readers would want to know what is going through her mind as well
Perhaps... or it could be written from two distinct points of view. 
I prefer when this kind of story is written from his point of view only, though.

Thank you again for your comments :)

Right. I'd say, without wanting to cause offense, there are a ton of stories on lit that follows exactly the recipe you propose. A ton of stories about cuckolding with a submissive husband. Sure, the details don't match 100%, but...

I like this idea, much more interesting than taking the over-used "wife becomes slut, fucks every man she sees" or "hubby isn't allowed to fuck her any more, forced to wear panties while she goes out on dates" extremes.

Rather, the idea of Bob sensing the danger but finding that he is powerless to prevent unsuspecting Alice's chemistry developing with the more worldly Ted, could be a tantalising read as we see her unwittingly slide toward her fall from grace. In the end, any attempts Bob had made to extricate her from Ted's sexual charms, only make her eventual fall into temptation the more certain.

It could be intriguing to watch Bob struggling with his reaction to his previously faithful wife suddenly having enjoyed great sex with another, more experienced man. @PymGordon777 - I do think that your reaction to finding your wife's sexy underwear in such an incriminating state was very understandable.

So, giving Bob in this story a similar (or identical?) problem to deal with, would be absolutely key to the story. Handling the twin horrors of having his worst fears confirmed upon discovering Alice's infidelity ... and also being unable to contain his own instant physical arousal as his imagination pictures Ted screwing his lovely wife. Just like in your real-life situation, Bob succumbs to the urgent physical necessity that he can't contain or understand, by quickly achieving satisfaction from his own hand. At this point all seems lost for Bob, he has no good way to turn!

I think that "Act 2", if you will, actually has more fun aspects to play with: as you mentioned, Alice feels guilty for what she's done, but now her "ever-faithful wife" status is lost, a repeat performance with Ted is surely inevitable in spite of herself. After all Ted is more appealing than Bob right now, who has lost his mojo and just isn't responding well to her. And if she's going to feel guilty for her infidelity, she may as well enjoy it properly first - so the prospect of more fantastic sex with Ted is just too alluring! And if their second session together turns out even hotter than the first, how is a girl supposed to resist going back for more?

Meanwhile we could see Bob struggling with his knowledge, wanting to find a way to put a stop to the situation but unable to think straight, both aroused and tormented by his imagination and his senses, noticing sexy changes in Alice's behaviour and appearance. Perhaps reaching a jealous, emotional and physical climax when on another fateful day he realises, too late, that she is out of the house for a meeting with Ted for another round!

PymGordon, you seem to build in a "husband and wife have it out together" scene. I imagine that just like any cuckolded husband Bob would be unable to resist begging her for details ... and learns to his alarm that Alice has done things for Ted she never would for him. But even then, as readers we have seen all the hot sex with her new lover, and we know much more about her sexual encounters with Ted than she would ever share with her husband? Still, he's unable to contain himself from what she does admit to, and I don't think it would be hard for her to "prove" how aroused he is, at this point. Perhaps leading to a sex scene with Alice and Bob, or to an increased estrangement .... even, both?

I do see scope for a happy ending here - perhaps the Ted spell finally slips from Alice's eyes and she ends the affair, just as she falls for her husband over again. Their bond renewed, Alice more worldly-wise, and their sex life better than ever before?
But things will never be quite the same again. Bob has acquired a new fetish, he loves seeing guys check out Alice's legs, and encourages her to show them off in shorter skirts and stockings.... just harmless fun, of course. He knows she will never stray again.

Am I close, Pymgordon777 ? I think there's a lot to be explored here and it feels more like a short series than a one-off story. Let me know what you think - if you're still here! I know it has been many months since your post.

This is just a request, one humble request, to all who have the writing skills that I don't have the luck to possess.
This story idea is very much related to something that happened to me in real life.
Something that caused me a lot of torment and pain, but a lot of pleasure as well.
Something so excruciating, and so incredibly arousing at the same time: literarily intoxicating!

I wish that more than one of you will accept this challenge: writing my story, without any compensation other than my immense gratitude.
However, if you are not an author, but "just" a reader of Literotica like me, then you might know of the existence of other stories that match with mine. I would appreciate it if you could point it out for me.

Married couple, say, Alice and Bob, both reasonably good-looking, attentive to each other's needs, and faithful to each other, (in my case, former sweethearts, without any other sex experience).
Quite a standard family, quite successful in life, with a quite typical lifestyle and quite satisfying sex. No big problems, no kinky habits.
Alice is a smart and relatively shy woman, conservative about sex, modest but not demure. She may be just a bit naif, but not exaggeratedly.
Bob is not particularly jealous, although Alice deserves (and receives!) a second look from any man who crosses her.

For some reason, Alice meets a handsome man (could be a coworker, a doctor, a teacher, a personal trainer, her child's coach, a parent of her child's classmate, whatever); let's call him Ted for simplicity. (In my case, he was her Spanish teacher.)
She starts seeing Ted regularly, for reasons that are not related to love or sex.
Bob senses that there is a certain risk of something that he cannot materialize, but does not object to.

The relationship between Alice and Ted progresses, and certain chemistry develops between the two, even if Alice is blind to this.
At this point, Bob warns Alice about his worries, but the only effect of it is making Alice upset. She cannot understand the reason why Bob is worried.

The relationship between Alice and Ted deepens even more.
It is quite obvious to Bob that Ted wants nothing but to get inside Alice's panties, but she is too naif (and honest, I'd say) to see it.
Time passes, and Bob has a very clear picture now: he must stop this. So he warns Alice much more vehemently than previously, but she feels outraged for not being trusted by her husband, and gets closer to Ted.

Bob is excruciated by the development of the relationship between his wife and Ted, and fears that sooner or later she will cheat on him.

As foreseen by Bob, Ted is experienced with women, and weaves a web in which Alice falls without detecting it and without any hope of escape.
Moreover, Bob has given up any effort to open Alice's eyes: he doesn't want to exacerbate the tension between him and his wife.

One day, Bob understands that his wife's falling is very close: he is desperate, but he finds to his dismay that imagining his wife while sleeping with Ted arouses him extraordinarily. This makes him even more desperate as he cannot find logic in this.

Eventually, Alice and Ted have sex. She loves it, but also feels guilty for her betrayal, although this does not prevent her from cheating again.
Even worse, Alice does for Ted things that she had always refused to do for Bob.
(I am shy to confess, that in real life, the day I knew my wife was being fucked by another guy I jerked off infinite times imagining them, while browsing our old photos, and listening to Chopin's Nocturnes for piano. I was devastated and excited as never before at the same time. Absolutely ridiculous, but true.)

The continuation is up to you, provided that there is a happy ending.
Please, no divorce, nor homicide, nor violence in general.

Some key points of the story, that I consider a kind of a "must" upon which the author should focus:

- first and foremost, the immense struggle of Bob (husband), who first senses the danger, then sees that his worst fears are becoming reality, and eventually _knows_ that some stranger has enjoyed his wife's that-far-unviolated pussy.

- the even bigger struggle when Bob finds that the fact that Alice is going to have sex (or is having sex) with another man is unexpectedly, and extraordinarily, arousing him.

- on the wife's side, Alice's struggle between the attraction that she has for Ted and their sexual experiences, and the feeling of guilt that she feels toward her husband Bob.

- the climax, the crescendo of the tension, is very important, I'd say crucial for a good story. I know: it's difficult... but even more necessary when Alice is going to be seduced by Ted for the first time.

- also important, Alice shall not be seduced because she is under the influence, other than the charm and the skills of Ted. No alcohol, no drugs, please.

- it is preferable if the story is written from Bob's (husband) point of view.

Some stereotypes I personally dislike, and that I kindly suggest to avoid:

- Big boobs, big asses, or any other unrealistic exaggerated physical female feature.

- Micro-penises or whatever inability of the husband to satisfy his wife sexually.

- Giant penises or any other unrealistic exaggerated physical male feature.

- Submissive Husband and/or dominant Wife, or slut Wife. (Please remember: being a cuckold does not necessarily imply being a submissive sissy; being unfaithful does not necessarily imply being a slut.)

- In general, I do not like stories in which there are too many details about what the characters look like unless this is essential to the plot.

Some other details about my taste (make the use you want of them):

- I literally hate anal sex (my wife hates it as well). So, please, no anal sex in this story, if you can

- I'm not fond of shaven pussies

- I have a fetish for beautiful and shapely women legs

- I adore stockings

- I like to bask thinking of the impossibility for a husband to avoid the unavoidable

As said before, all this has much to do with something that happened to me in real life.

Thank you for reading up here!
I really hope that you will accept my challenge.
If you intend to write or have written a story for me that suits my description, please write me a message through Literotica.
The same request, if you are aware of an existing story that matches my description above.
I will repay you with my immense gratitude.
Thank you again!
You've already outlined so much of the story that you might as well write it yourself. Fill-in the text after each outline point. Then, if you have further questions, you can come back and ask us.

I see you did one story in 2013. You'll never know if you can do a second one unless you try it. You'll get writing skills a from merely starting to write this one. Momentum, I would call it. That's what all of the rest of us had to do; it's not a matter of "luck."

Right. I'd say, without wanting to cause offense, there are a ton of stories on lit that follows exactly the recipe you propose. A ton of stories about cuckolding with a submissive husband. Sure, the details don't match 100%, but...
True, but not really relevant. A lot of stories here follow some trope. It's how it's done that is important.

One idea: pick a setting. You're in Virginia, correct? Maybe set it there. Like in the suburbs across from Washington. Maybe one or both of the couple work there in government jobs or for consulting firms. The jobs could also be in a nearby suburb.

Why bother? Because once you have a setting, any setting, ideas will flow from that. You'll know what they see every day, for example. You'll get hints about what they are like because of where they are.

Betrayal is a psychologically shattering experience (I have a job in which I deal with things of this nature). This can end badly, that's why I'm asking if they are ok.
Okay, I know why you asked him. To me, he doesn't seem that okay. I have asked similar questions of other posters and sometimes they will tell me, and at other times they will not.

I don't think the OP is still around. He hasn't posted in over a year.

Maybe, like his namesake, he got sucked into the hollow earth at the South Pole!

I don't think the OP is still around. He hasn't posted in over a year.

Maybe, like his namesake, he got sucked into the hollow earth at the South Pole!
Yes, I didn't note note the date on the original post. Somebody responded in Dec. 2022 and then someone else a couple of days ago. So I guess it's all moot now. He does still have a profile on here. I also didn't know that Arthur Gordon Pym was a character in a Poe novel.

He also had the same request in 2013 and 2017. I guess it's an obsession that just keeps going.

Back