Feedback would be greatly appreciated as I work on the next chapter.

JulietDupre

Virgin
https://www.literotica.com/s/skyes-the-limit
My husband and I are collaborating on this work as we feel together we can better address both the male and female perspective and thereby create fantasy stories that will appeal to both This is our first installment on this site and we are fully aware that there are some typos but don't feel they're drastic enough to remove and resubmit the story as it is currently being flagged as many readers favorite. Our first question is: Is there any way to edit a story once it's been published? We're currently working on the next chapter and would appreciate any and all feedback I need to know what readers like and don't like about the story. We're not necessarily going to change the direction based on negative feedback ie. readers who may be offended by the non consensual aspect of the story as I know you can't please everyone and in our opinion this is crucial element to the story. Thank you in advance for taking the time to give us feedback. Juliet Dupre (author)

While it is possible to resubmit a story with edits, consensus is that it's not worth doing unless you *really* want to make the changes.

"If you don't like my taste in men, why don't you just move out" Sky's mom snarled.
Hmm. Skye's mom really needs a name. Oh, it's Star. Better to use names than descriptors. (Is Skye Skye or Sky?)

After a quick dialogue start, it's long paragraphs of text with the occasional bit of dialogue buried deep. The POV shifts from Skye to Branson in a confusing way. Plus Branson's a dick and this story develops into an uncomfortable rape scene, so I'm depressed rather than aroused.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry you found the rape scene uncomfortable, but as the story develops Sky and Branson's relationship develops as well. Star has some more adventures of her own in upcoming chapters, I did notice that we changed the spelling of Sky and forgot to change every instance. We wanted to edit this after we submitted but we can't seem to find this option. Still feeling my way around this site.
I appreciate the feedback about the dialogue and the POV, I'll work on fixing that in future chapters.

While it is possible to resubmit a story with edits, consensus is that it's not worth doing unless you *really* want to make the changes.

Hmm. Skye's mom really needs a name. Oh, it's Star. Better to use names than descriptors. (Is Skye Skye or Sky?)

After a quick dialogue start, it's long paragraphs of text with the occasional bit of dialogue buried deep. The POV shifts from Skye to Branson in a confusing way. Plus Branson's a dick and this story develops into an uncomfortable rape scene, so I'm depressed rather than aroused.
Took some of your suggestions and resubmitted the story, "edited" -addressing many of your key criticisms. We do appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback.

Back