Feedback to complete a sentence.

HotCosmo

Virgin
Hello people. I'm HotCosmo and this is my first time using a forum.

I'm writing a new par for my story The Circle of Druids and having problems with a sentence that I'm unable to complete.
"When I had his ass in front of me I couldn't help but slap it. His ass was firm but elastic like_____."
I usually do a lot of research because I'm not a native speaker of English but in this case, I'm not finding anything useful on the internet.

I appreciate any comment or idea to complete the sentence or even another way to rewrite it. I add the complete fragment in case it helps:

He found the situation amusing, wearing a smirk that I wasn't going to let him hold onto for much longer.
I kissed him, dominating his mount and barely letting him breathe. When I let him free his lips he had to take a deep breath. His cheeks were red and his eyes said passion.
"Let's go to my room, I wanna hear you moan." He didn't respond, only nodded, and headed to my room.
When I had his ass in front of me I couldn't help but slap it. His ass was firm but elastic like__________.

His ass was firm but elastic like... like... I don't know, but I wanted to kneel down behind him and sink my teeth into that ripe, gorgeous flesh.

Firm but elastic kinda reminds me of silicone or a sex toy.

... silicone.

... a silicone toy.

... a silicone doll.

... a sex doll.

Elastic might not be quite the right word. It comes across as a little humorous. I'd go with "yielding", "pliant", or even "soft".

I don't think you even need a similie in this case. Try "his ass was firm, but soft and yielding to the touch"

"soft but firm, like velvet over a pair of coconuts"
"firm but elastic, like a rubber band ball"
"firm but elastic, like my own"
"firm but elastic, like my mother's"
"firm but elastic, like a sow's"

Sorry if none of these are helpful.

Hello people. I'm HotCosmo and this is my first time using a forum.

I'm writing a new par for my story The Circle of Druids and having problems with a sentence that I'm unable to complete.
"When I had his ass in front of me I couldn't help but slap it. His ass was firm but elastic like_____."
I usually do a lot of research because I'm not a native speaker of English but in this case, I'm not finding anything useful on the internet.

I appreciate any comment or idea to complete the sentence or even another way to rewrite it. I add the complete fragment in case it helps:

He found the situation amusing, wearing a smirk that I wasn't going to let him hold onto for much longer.
I kissed him, dominating his mount and barely letting him breathe. When I let him free his lips he had to take a deep breath. His cheeks were red and his eyes said passion.
"Let's go to my room, I wanna hear you moan." He didn't respond, only nodded, and headed to my room.
When I had his ass in front of me I couldn't help but slap it. His ass was firm but elastic like__________.
I couldn't help but slap it. His ass was firm but elastic like_____."

"I couldn't resist the desire to reach out and slap his hot arse. It felt firm, taut. Like latex stretched out over sinuous muscle. So powerful, so shapely, so perfect..

Cagivagurl

Back