Feed Back on Lighthearted Vegetable Masturbating Incest Storyline

dmallord

Humble Hobbit
My latest story 'Grampy Taught Me Everything I Know!' posted yesterday in Incest and Taboo! It is about two-and-one-half Lit pages long. I'm wondering if this story might better have been posted under another category and what more appropriate tags could have been used. A different category, perhaps, since most of the story deals with masturbation with vegetables and incest comes at the ending. As for tags, well, I have floundered with those since I started writing here just over a year ago. Your thoughts on the story and classifications?

The theme concerns an eighteen-year-old's experience with garden vegetables and masturbation that expands to include her grandfather. She is enamored with his knowledge, having grown up with him as a surrogate father. Most of it is tongue-in-cheek, as she matures in a rather isolated lifestyle. Naive, is the best term I would guess to describe her at that point in her life.

This is an excerpt of her first naked foray into her grandfather's garden as Indian wind spirits moved her to disrobe:

'My first movements were timid. Moving down the row of beans, letting the stems sweep across my legs. That was easy. I could have done that in my shorts! But the absolute joy came in waltzing down the corn rows and feeling the touch of those long leaves brushing across my thighs and sweeping against my breasts in long broad strokes. Those sensations were delirious titillations heightening my senses! The best strokes of libido were those when straddling a short corn stalk on the end of the row and letting its leaves and tips glide against my slit. Twirling over those and finding a neighboring stalk brushing across my nipples was serendipitous and had my body on sensory overload! I nearly fainted with the pleasures it induced. Naked in Grandpa's garden--what a rush!

My slit became a confluence of internal lubricant, firing neurons, and the sun's radiant warmth melting all the sensations into an infusion of summer lust. My fingers were drawn to my core to dally there; swirling, teasing my clit, strumming my slit, delving within the confluence drooling from the molten cavern inside of me.'

The story link is https://literotica.com/s/grampy-taught-me-everything-i-know

Back