Fave Lube?

Lol with inflation and the holidays going on most of us around here will be using the equate(walmart) brand personal petroleum jelly.. some of these perverts will use a 50gal vat of the stuff a week..

Olive oil will do just fine in a pinch. Skin cream, massage oil, basically anhthing that works, works.

My submissives have realy enjoyed Lube Life and it can be ordered on Amazon. It is a great all purpose intimate lubricant. You can get it in 2 oz containers, 55 gallon drums, or even 275 gallon containers if required.

It depends on the application but JO Cherry works well. Also tried Doc Johnson good head. It was ok.

Last edited:
So tried the coconut oil at the suggestion of those on this thread. It was amazing. Bob fucked my ass hard and long this morning. I feel great.

Will definitely use that again. And will save the expensive lube if I ever need a not oil soluble lube

What is everyone's favorite lube? So far I really like the Swiss Navy and Wet Platinum Slide both are silicone based and really slippery.
Beef tallow--it's 100% natural and it's what our ancestors used for over a million years! (Full disclosure: I live the carnivore lifestyle: meat [mostly ribeyes], a pinch of salt, water)...
Works great as a whole-body skin lotion as well.

I once depended on coconut oil, but found it degrades the silicone cock rings that I use; same for any silicone oil. So I am a water-based lube guy now. Use the drug store generic brands, same stuff, lots cheaper.

Back