Father Daughter taboo story feedback

I won't review the writing. Since it feels weird to critique that without the writer asking for it.

But I'll provide some feedback on the art.

First, I thought the whole thing worked really well. While illustrated stories are not my usual fare, it seems to me that the purpose of the art should be to set the mood, and maybe remove the need for a few character descriptions.

Your art set the mood very well for me. The starting picture and ending picture of the father and daughter in the car, but with very different moods each time, nicely mirrors the arc of the story. And the warm fuzzies I was left with at the end were definitely helped by the closing image. I do think this piece is stronger for having the illustrations!

Speaking of mood. You've done a great job capturing feelings and expressions on the characters. This is often missing in erotic art and can really take the reader out of the story. I think your style is great for this. A more realism leaning style would battle nore with the reader's imagination.

I'm not an art critic. So I'll keep any critique short. In a few places your characters are off model. The blowjob image in particular stands out yo me. However, I didn't find that this prevented me from enjoying it.

One point. If I were going to sleep with a man a generation older than I, I would not start with oral on him. Older men are not as virile as younger men and I would fear he would not be able to maintain (or even get) a satisfactory erection after just having cum.

I really enjoyed your artwork in this story. It was nice to have the visual element and I thought you styled it well -- she was just as pretty as I would have imagined.

Back