Fate Bound (Closed permanent)

John looked at the pure white skin on Neyriel's back, still trying to process that she told him she was an angel from above. He was starting to believe her as he watched the bruises on her back become less visible as time passed.

He thought she seemed so nonchalant even casual about undressing in front of him. Did she ever have sex with a man before she became an angel or was she always an angel? He tried to put those questions out of his mind as he gazed at the long flowing red hair in front of him listening to her ask if he hurt anywhere.

He leaned over her back, feeling his cock press into her as he showed her his arm. "I have a scrap on my arm from the stones," he said showing her the long scrap that now showed dried blood. "And I have a scrap on my knee from the stones when I tried to keep you from being hit by that car." He pulled the covers back to show her the scrap, seeing it too had dried blood on it. But what caught his eyes was the long slender thighs.

Trying to shake off the notion of sex, with the exception of his growing desire between his thighs, he said. "Our injuries don't heal so quickly as do yours." The scrap on her knee was almost indistinguishable.

First, her hand seeks to touch that arm, gentle, slow. That pale glow came over her hand and soaked into that wound. He'd feel the tingle from it, as it seeks to knit together the flesh and that blood just flaking off little by little as it did heal. "I think I altered that possibility. Just by being there. That's why we weren't hit. I was trying to save you." Not her. Him.

Her legs had been bared a while with him showing those differences. He'd feel her shiver slowly. "..hope I'm adjusted by morning." She meant the temperature of Earth, compared to Heaven. The more that cock of his rose, the more she felt it nudging her. It might even be as she finally lifts her hand from the arm cut, which was now a scar. To that knee. Hand smoothing over it, and offering the same relief.

"Part of you there seems to be .. growing." That was all she could say. The hinted look before when he stripped off, to now, had her mind comparing the size. It shouldn't have been poking her. "Why is that?" A very curious tone of voice. So much so, he might feel her half-twisting to look at him. "..I, get the feeling it's situational."

John was surprised when Neyriel noted that she saved him and not the other way around. He would have swore, it was he who jumped out of the car to keep her from getting hit. But for some reason, the accident was becoming more of a blur but the look on her face in the pouring rain and walking bare foot on the road remained vivid in his memory. He didn't try to argue with her, figuring that in the morning when they visited the accident scene, he would be able to prove to her that it was he who saved her.

He felt he shiver and was surprised to feel her skin being cool. Maybe she has poor blood circulation and what did she mean that she hoped she would be adjusted by morning. The more she talked in riddles, the more confused he became. Was she really an angel or someond with delusional mind thinking she was an angel?

But when her hand hovers over his abrasions and they begin to disappear, he starts to believe she has some mystical powers. Was she a healer? He had read about such persons who for whatever reason had the God given ability to do strange things.

When she spoke about his cock growing and seemingly mystified as to why, he wondered if she had ever been with a man. Was she a virgin?

"What you're feeling is not situational Neyriel. It's natural for a man's penis to grow when excited by the vision of a beautiful woman such as you. Your nakedness causes this reaction."

John moved swiftly to kneel in front of her and for the first time saw her full frontal nudity. The sight of her perfect breasts and nipples standing erect only increased his excited state. Gazing at her breasts rising and falling with each breath caused his cock to jerk and sway a little as he lifted his gaze, staring into her bright blue eyes. Under normal circumstances, he would have dipped his head and begin to suckle on her breasts but he held back, thinking this might be her first time making love to a man. "Have you never saw a man's cock grow hard when you are kissing them?"

John was sure that for whatever reason, Neyriel led a very sheltered life. "Kissing you like this," he murmured as his lips pressed lightly against hers.

Last edited:
As John knelt on the bed in front of her now. It was unmistakable that maybe his words were right. Listening further to him she couldn't help but smile. As he suggested they kiss. She moved so one leg bent at the knee resting over his as she tried to draw him in. As their lips met Neyriels instinctively parted. Arms sliding about him.

The two finding as that kiss changed, his tongue in her mouth, hers mingling with his, they without thinking to much managed to move enough that soon enough they weren't sitting up anymore. But stretched out on the bed, under the covers.

Neyriels tongue stroking his, her hands sliding over his nude form, and one hams ending up about his cock. Striking it. She couldn't explain why she did it. But she felt how it hardened in her grip. How that made it rub up in between her own thighs. A shiver but this time it wasn't from the cold.

Kiss breaking and she was breathing heavy. Staring up into John's eyes. She knew she was slick and sticky between her thighs where her pussy was. Feeling that cock rubbing through her pussy lips made her stroke it more firmly and a moan left her lips.

John was amazed by the feel of Neyriel's lips as they pressed together. It was nothing like he ever felt before with any other woman. If she led a sheltered life like he thought then somewhere along the way she learned how to kiss. His tongue explored her mouth, feeling her tongue teasing his as they played together. And when he withdrew, her tongue followed, darting inside his mouth, causing his cock harden.

He winced just a little when she slapped his cock but then her fingers quickly circled it as he got the feeling it was a first for her. But the way her hand began to slowly stroke it as it pressed against her wet pussy, made him think otherwise. In one sense, he felt she was exploring like a woman who had a man for the first time, but also feeling like she knew exactly what she was doing.

They were laying side by side and John's hand began to explore her body, his fingers running up and down her back and then moving to her breasts, marveling at the way they fit perfectly in his large hands. He broke the kiss and looked into her bright blue eyes and smiled as his head dipped and his lips found a ripe hardened nipple and loving the sound of her moan. Oh how her nipple felt on his lips as his tongue circled it, flicking at it and hearing her soft moans. When he finished teasing one breast his lips slid deliciously to the other soft mound and repeating the kiss.

And all the time he was paying homage to her breasts, he felt her hips moving against his, his cock caressing her pussy lips. Her pussy was wet and he knew her body was ready for him but was she. He pulled his head off her breast and looked into her eyes.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met," he moaned as his hips pushed forwatd and the large head, pushed past the outer lips, slipping into what could only be described as heavenly.

Neyriel had no idea why she had slapped there on him before stroking. It made no sense to her. She wouldn't slap herself in the breast. She resolved never to do that to him again. Ever. Even as her mind was thinking that she felt his lips on her nipples. Her hand still stroking his cock slowly. Up over the large head of it, then slow down the length till the base. Subtle movements of her hips as he teased her. Subtle movements which at times had that head dipping into the wetness between those more delicate pussy lips.

A loud gasp as she felt the experience of that large head of his cock pushing tightly into her, stretching her somewhat as it did. A shiver through her frame, and a roll to her back, dragging him with her. Moving her legs to be parted and gravity doing the work of inching that cock deeper into her. Allowing her to feel it stretching her as it went.

He might realise, later perhaps there'd been no hymen in the way. No virginity to take. Angel's perhaps made without it. Or Neyriel remade without it. His words to her made her smile. The feel of him, however, made her rock those hips to meet his. Her hand ran down his back as she rather innocently looks up into his eyes. "..Had no idea, we'd fit so well..." Hell, she'd had no idea they could fit. But now that they had it felt like his body was designed to fit inside her like that. Just like that.

"..it feels really good..." She managed to murmur to him, her lips pressing to his skin. As she seeks to rock a little quicker there into him. Some need driving her movements.

John smiled when she murmured that his cock fit so well and followed with a soft murmur that it felt really good. Feeling the muscles surrounding his cock begin to squeeze, he whispered, “Yes it does.”

He moaned in unison when his cock fully filled her pussy and then they slowly rocked back and forth, neither of them in any hurry ..... at least not just yet.

He again sensed this was the first time she had ever had a cock inside her. But it was evident, that angel or no angel, her body knew how to entice and excite him.

Their rhythm was slow and methodical at first, hips moving together as one. As they stared into each other’s eyes he loved the way her fingers slid up down his body and then circling his neck, pulling his head back down for another torrid kiss.

Breaking the kiss, his eyes zeroed in on her breasts again. He felt a shiver course through him when her legs wrapped around his waist, her heels digging into his tight ass cheeks while he took the pleasure of sucking and nipping at each ripe nipple.

Lifting his head, his breathing was becoming more labored. Different sexual positions roamed around in his head. But for now, he began to thrust his hips faster, feeling her tight pussy milking his shaft.

During the slower sweeter motions between them. She felt his cock slowly stretching her, each rock of them both coming together. Caused her to quiver. Her hands moving up and down his back.

It felt so right, the way they moved. Hos his cock worked her virgin pussy to get her used to how it felt. As she wrapped her legs about him. Heels on his ass she was able to marvel at that first hint of pleasure which spiked through her.

As his mouth found her nipples she felt a tingle zap through her. It hit her right on a deep thrust by him and she moaned louder. It caused her breathing to pick up. Hearing his do tha same. Feeling him staring to move faster.

There was a shift through her, a tangle of her hands through his hair. She was so happy he was speeding up. "Oh, John... yes, yes.." that pleasure ramping up had on leg unwrapping so she could dig her heel into the bed. Forcing herself up harder into his cock. "...oh John.. more..." As she ground her hips one moment as his cock was deep inside. That pussy was still tight, but so wet he could hear the squish of his cock moving inside her.

John heard the squishing sound his cock was making as it slid faster inside her pussy. The feel of her velvety pussy was making it harder to control what he knew was coming. His breathing was hard and ragged as he looked into her angelic face, seeing lust written all over it.

The way their hips danced together, John knew it was not going to be long before he would not be able to control his orgasm. "Neyriel .... fuck me ..... fuck me harder ...... Ohhhh your pussy feels so good," He leaned down to kiss her hard and passionately, feeling the end nearing.

If she was a virgin, it didn't show. Her body matched his and he could feel her own orgasm approaching feeling her body shudder when he thrust hard into her. "Cum with me ..... I'm soooo close ..... cum with me now." And then he couldn't control what was about to happen, feeling his cock throb as his offering shot deep into her unable to control his heavy breathing.

Ney's breathing wasn't much better than his, she'd never run, but somewhere in that mind the thought drifted if she did, she still might not breathe this quickly. Panting softly almost in time to each thrust made. A groan from her at his words. Words which in some way she found pleasing. Her lips to his and a deeper passionate kiss given.

As their lips met and she began to feel his cock throbbing away inside her, it became far easier to when he asked, begged, whichever. Ney found her body was right on that cusp, and then she was there. Pleasure shot through her as wisps of ethereal wings were for one second flaring from her back and elevating them just slightly off the bed. The rush of her juices about his throbbing, cumming cock felt. As she broke the kiss to moan.

With him there still over her, arms wrapped about him, as that small itty bitty levitation of them ended with a soft land on the bed. He might not even feel it. It'd only been a centimetre. A nuzzle of her lips to his shoulder then. Her breathing was going to take a moment to relax.

John felt her vaginal muscles grabbing .... squeezing his cock as it poured the contents of his balls into her. As he gave up his cum, he felt her body shudder and they both moaned in unison as the pleasurable experience washed over them. And in that moment, he felt as though their bodies lifted, like a magician's assistance that levitates off a table. But if only for a millisecond, his mind put it off as a wierd feeling.

Lying on top of Neyriel, John's breathing slowly began to return to normal. His cock still buried deep within her velvety feeling pussy. He stared into her eyes, wondering who she really was. She told him she was an angel and the way her magical powers healed their wounds, he half believed it. While he had been taught about angels all his life, he never really believed they existed.

Rolling off her and pulling her to him, he gave her a light kiss and then smiled. "Neyriel that was really wonderful ..... heavenly." He pauses for a moment staring deep into her eyes. "Who are you and where did you come from?"

Neyriel gave him a light kiss back. At his choice of word, she gave a slight laugh. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, I did too. Was I alright? It makes much more sense why now others speak of their charges having personal moments."

When he asked who she was, and where she came from, a wash of confusion then to her. He wasn't believing her? She supposed she might not believe herself either. Really. "Neyriel, that's who I am. I've been me for, well, at least a few thousand years, now. I came from, well, Heaven. I was up there, waiting for a ping. I got one and was at another location here on Earth when I got a second ping. So, since my job is to chase the pings, and watch. I went. That's when I saw you, and all this happened."

She still didn't know why it happened. At all. "I don't understand why it happened. Unless I'm in a new trial part of His plan. One where certain ones of my kind are, sent in physical form. But I do know there was a reason for it. I just don't know that reason, John. If I did, I'd share it."

Of course, since she wasn't so much hooked into the buzz of Heaven anymore she wasn't aware that this had always been the plan for her. That she was a quirk in the greater plan. A special moment where one angel was destined to end up with one human. It was fated. Written in the sky, the stars and everything. She. Just hadn't been given the ability to read it. Angels were generally oblivious to their own part in the plan. Except for the whole, these are your humans, watch and record them. Even the great one, wasn't sure why she was fated for this. Except that when he'd bought her into existence, her plan inserted itself into his. A thread that is woven in by the fates themselves.

Her question about the sex being alright was to him, a bit strange. Most of the time, it was men who, after sex with a woman, usually needed to get their ego stroked by asking if they performed alright. He sensed that if she was who she said she was then this would be her first time and she wouldn't have had any experience to draw on. He took what could be considered a guess and said, "You were more than just alright Neyriel for the first time ..... you were phenomenal." And then she answered his questions.

He listened to her, amazement on his face as she told him she had been around for thousands of years. Was that even possible? And was there really a Heaven? And Hell? He saw how nonchalant she was talking about pings, chasing them and just observing untll for some unknown reason, he got selected by who knows, God?

He listened, intently, as she thought she might be part of a plan and picked to take up a human form. He could tell she was just as confused as she was about the whole situation. And if she was picked, why him? Did the higher power have a plan for him ..... for them?

For a brief moment he thought maybe she was a bit crazy, or escaped from a mental institute, or hit her head and had amnesia, or maybe even dementia. If she had any of the latter, would she somehow, sometime, remember who she really was and where she came from. He didn't tell her his thoughts as he stared into her bright blue eyes.

But there was a part of him that believed her. Strange things have happened all over the world that couldn't be explained. Men of science and religion have for centuries tried to explain strange happenings and have not come to a plausible conclusion. The old testament talked about angels and demons. Could this be a way for God to show him angels do exist? The mere fact she was on the road and another car forced his off the road, narrowly missing them as his car careened down the steep embankment. And what about her healing powers? He saw her heal his and hers bruises with his own eyes and he knew it was not a trick. The bruises were real. Is she was an angel in human form, did she retain the ability to heal injuries?

"Listen Neyriel .... I believe what you're telling me. But for now it must be kept a secret between us and from Dr. James and his wife. He is a man of science and I don't know if he would believe you were sent here by God. So for now let's just keep this between us." He yawned, exhausted from the days events and the exceptional sex with Neyriel. He pulled her against him, kissing her softly and then asked, "Do angels sleep?"

She watched emotions play across his face, sometimes it was too hard for her to track. But she felt that he might just believe her enough to not think she was crazy. Then, he confirmed it. Even as he pulls her nude from against his, and kissed her, she softly returned. That question of his was answered with a slow yawn and burying her face into his shoulder for just a moment. Then lifting it and looking back at him.

"When I was up there, No. I think I do now, it makes me kind of glad. It was always something I wished we'd been allowed to do. It looked peaceful. Most of the time." Unless one had nightmares! There's a tentative look to him then. "...since they put us in separate rooms, I suppose you'll need to leave?" She, honestly didn't really want John to go.

Her expression said as much as she toys her fingers against his side, and kept herself curled in against him there on that bed, under the covers. It hadn't yet entered her mind what she'd do once his tow truck arrived in the morning and someone potentially gave him a lift to the crash site. Or to the police station come morning.

If it had occurred to her she might have begun looking worried, and it might have kept her up. But as it didn't she snuggles her cheek against his shoulder, comfortable there with him.

John listened to her answer, smiliing as she told him that up there, they didn't sleep but kept vigil over the person they were monitoring. He chuckled hearing that sleep was peaceful except when a person is having nightmares.

"I don't know if they would be really upset if we stayed together tonight. I can always tell them you experienced night terrors and I needed to comfort you. Besides this is 2023 and a lot of people stay together who are not married or just met."

He could tell she was still unsure of what was happening to her and felt the best thing to do was to stay with her throughout the night, just in case she needed him. Her naked body felt good pressed against his side, her head nestled on his shoulder while his fingers ran up and down her back side and hip.

Reassuring, he whispered, "Neyriel ..... I'm going to stay with you tonight and tomorrow we'll figure out what to do. Since you don't have a family or friends down here, we'll figure out something. I may have to tell some lies." He stopped and chuckled. "I was raised that every lie and good deed were recorded in your book of life and when you meet St. Peter at the pearly gates, you would have to answer for all your bad deeds."

He yawned, his eyes closing and was close to falling asleep and also feeling her body shift a little to get more comfortable. "Does God have such a book?"

Neyriel listens to John talking about how in this age, people did frequently stay together who weren't married and such. She found herself smiling a little at that. Grateful that he wanted to stay because she had to admit to herself, she felt really comfortable here in bed with him. Curled up against his warm body.

Tomorrow. They'd figure it out? They. He and her. Another thing that she finds herself smiling about. As he chuckles, and then speaks about the Book of Life. Neyriel found herself sifting through what she knew, honestly about this she knew a lot. "He has many books. The books of everyone's lives. But it's not those books that tally the choice of where you end up. You might find it doesn't sound anything like what you humans have worked out."

She yawns into his shoulder for a moment. "You make a choice. If you want to become a watcher, An Angel. If you want to merely spend your time with your Family, or your loved one. Or, if you want to work for the flip side of things. Hell. They have their own things they watch over and write about. But I've heard through the grapevine, they have better parties."

Even as she was speaking to him, she sounded more and more tired. As if the turmoil of it all had finally caught up to her, she simply snuggled herself in tight to him and began to drift off. Her words might sound not entirely believable.

John was drifting off but still hearing Neyriel talk about the afterlife .... choice .... become a watcher .... an angel ..... spend time with your family ...... or loved one ..... He smiled when she said a person could go to Hell ..... heard they had great parties. And then he heard the soft even breathing ..... the last snuggle against his naked body as she fell asleep.

For a few moments, her words tumbled around in his head. There was one word that kept popping up ..... choice .... angel. Did this mean she once was a living person? He remembered her saying she had been around for thousands of years ..... did she make a choice to become an angel and now for some reason she was reincarnated into the present? The heavy thinking was too much for him and his eyes fluttered closed and sleep overcame him.

John woke a few times during the night, feeling Neyriel moving ..... snuggling agaisnt him as some dream must have half-awakened her. Each time he wrapped his arms around as if making a cocoon to protect her. The sound of soft knocking and Sara's voice woke him.

"I checked the other room and it was empty. I hate to distrub you but your clothes are dried and I left them on a hanger outside your door. Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes .... and .... and Bradley has called the tow truck company again and they will be at the site in about two hours."

Then there was silence. A slight stirring beside him and a stretch of naked skin against his ..... Neyriel was awake. "Sara said our clothes are dry and hanging outside. Did you have a good sleep? And then trying to add a little humor to the day he added, "First time I ever slept with an angel." Cheeks spread into a wide smile.

Even as she was blinking sleep out of her eyes, and looking rather cute with all that messy hair. She burst into soft chuckles at his words to her. "My first time with anyone.." An almost coy/shy smile up at him, then a look to the door which seemed so far away from the warmth of him and that bed. "We... really do need to move, don't we?" Her first time in a bed with anyone and she found she really, really liked waking up beside him. It soothed her, excited her. The warmth of him and here made her want to curl up in both and never leave.

Reluctantly she sat up then, and moved for that door seeking to just barely open it and pull her dress and underwear inside. It gave John the most perfect view of her ass ever, as she did! It might almost make him wish, they too could fall back into bed.

Her response that it was her first time with anyone confirmed his thought about her. He was almost totally convinced she was an angel but there was still something that kept him from to being totally convinced. He kept thinking about the way she healed their wounds and he had no answer for it. Maybe sometime today he would be a true believer?

"Yes we do need to move." He smiled watching her perfect ass sway when she headed to the door to retrieve their clothes. She looked so fresh moving effortlessly toward the door. Seeing her standing just inside the door, looking radiant, holding the hangars with their clothes.

Something inside him needed her to come back to bed. "Put the clothes on the chair and come back to bed for a few more minutes." He didn't know why but ever since she came into his life, there was something he couldn't explain ..... something that told him she was special and it made his heart leap.

Feeling her warm body slide under the covers, he gathered in his arms ..... feeling the softness of her skin against his. Breakfast could wait a few more minutes ..... he needed to feel her lips meshing with his for just a little while longer.

With the clothes put on the chair, she climbed into bed again with him. Feeling John drawing her back in against his body she couldn't help but wriggle closer. Bringing her lips to meet his own as she kissed him back. Breasts squished tight against his chest.

One hand trailing up and down his back, as she shivers in delight. Her hand slid down to grip his hip for a moment. Breaking that kiss just to breathe, feeling their air intermingle as she stares deep into his eyes. "...you didn't want to go down either, did you?"

In a way she wanted him to admit he felt that was a draw, a want to be closer to her. That she felt for him. That being curled in against him naked was just so many kinds of right she knew it couldn't be wrong.

"No I didn't want to go down just yet. I wanted a few more moments of holding you ..... kissing you." His lips pressed lightly against hers .... his tongue slipping along the softness of her lips .... feeling hers do the same to him. His hands explored her body .... getting to know the soft gentle curves .... his fingers tracing her back down to the soft flesh of her ass cheeks.

John knows they don't have a long time to enjoy each other but he can't resist pressing his leg between her thighs as he cups one ass cheek, drawing her closer ..... letting her feel his semi-erectness. In his mind he wishes they had more time to explore .... not knowing what the day will bring.

Lying in bed with Neyriel .... he is content to hold her close as if to protect her ..... but does she need protection. As an angel does she have the ability to move like she did on the road. Pulling back from a deep kiss, staring into her eyes, seeing a certain sparkle. ....he knows today will be so different than any other day. What it holds he doesn't know.

"Neyriel ... I .... I would love nothing more than to lay here with you but I fear we are not good guests if we don't go down for breakfast." Reluctantly he unwrapped his arms from her .... wishing they were in his condo where there was no Bradley or Sara waiting for them to appear for breakfast.

Neyriel kisses him back slowly, sweetly. Her tongue dipped into his mouth for a deeper kiss. His exploring hands made her squirm, then she was tugged tighter to him, his thigh pressing against her pussy. Which has her whimper against his mouth, slightly moving against it. Till the kiss broke. Staring into his eyes in return, her own with that little sparkle in them.

Hearing his words made her smile. Released, she rolls to escape the thigh between her legs. Sitting up. Then rising to stand she fetches their clothing and passes John, his own. She slips on those white lace panties and matching bra. Then her dress. That sheer white flowing dress which hugs her in all the right places. "Does it look okay?" As she turns about in a slow twirl to let him look at it. He could see in the sunlight it was somewhat see-through. But only if one looked at it in pure light. Thus one see's her in a haze of light and shadow under it. The perfection of that form in silhouette.

Watching her stand was a treat for John. He hesitated getting out of bed when she handed him his clothes. Her body seemed so unbelievable, the outline of each curve seemed to be calling for him to touch and kiss. The white lace panties and matching bra hide her charms that give him a rush.

Watching her twirl in her white dress brings a smile. "Yes it looks absolutely great on you." Amazed at how it looked so simple when she was holding it and then so radiant when it was hugging every sensual curve.

John moved slowly off the bed, seeing her eyes look at his nakedness. He was sure his body didn't give off a glow like hers. Pulling on his boxer shorts, he chuckled, "I don't think my cock has had time to relax." He tucked his manhood into the trousers and then pulled on his shirt.

"Ok I think we can go downstairs."

They made their way, following the smell of what seemed to be a big breakfast. John put his hand on the small of her back and glanced at Neyriel with a curious tone. "Do angels have an appetite or ever get hungry?" He always thought of angels as mythical figures floating in the air. He doubted they ate anything but he wanted to find out before they entered the kitchen where Dr. Bradley and Sara were waiting for them.

Neyriel watches him dress with a soft smile cast over her lips. It delighted her in a way she didn't understand. Seeing him first gloriously nude before her, then seeing the manner in which he put everything on. A thought then that she might, everything willing, get to see everything come off him, later in the day. His comment about his cock, drew a slight blush from her.

Moves with him and is aware of the hand on the small of her back, which has her hair just barely missing grazing the side of his hand. She considers his question. "I don't recall it. Consumption. But I do recall seeing many a thing and being curious about what it would taste like to bite into it."

Thus she continued with, "I think since you can touch me, I'm more a halfbreed or something of what I was and one of you." The smells of it enticed her. "...and smelling whatever is in there, I think I feel hunger.."

So with him, she moved forwards and into that kitchen. Greeted with a full English breakfast. Toast. Three kinds of jam. Scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage. Bradley was looking potentially a touch guilty then given his own plate was filled, never mind the fact he'd likely regret it. His wife's cooking, especially a full proper breakfast, was a rarity. They often had something smaller and healthier.

This was a treat, and apparently with the wave of his hand to the pair. He wanted them to enjoy it too. "We were considering sending a search party up there." Bradley lightly joked Sara giggles a little. "Brad, hush, at least they slept well, and now they have a proper meal to give them energy for the day ahead."

John listened to Neyriel try to explain her existence, still harboring a faint amount of doubt that she really was an angle. Her explaination seemed plausable that she might be a halfbreed and was experiencing earthly things for the first time. He thought of their lovemaking last night and it seemed she was a novice but caught on quickly. Just as they entered the kitchen, if she was a watcher, surely she must have seen people make love and other things earthly people do including breakfast.

He chuckled seeing the look on Bradley's face. It was like a kid who got something special and glancing at Sara, he saw her shaking her head. It was the look of a wife who saw her husband acting like a boy in the candy store for the first time. John laughed at his reference to sending a search party and smiled at Sara's reply about energy for the day ahead.

Just as he sat down Bradley told him the tow truck would be at the accident site in an hour and he would take them to get a rental car. Sara chimed in. "We have an extra car we don't drive very often." Looking at her husband knowing he would not argue, she added, "Is that ok dear."

John chuckled seeing the look on Bradley's face and his "yes dear they can have use of the car until theirs is fixed." He sat at the table and loaded his plate with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and a piece of toast. Noticing Neyriel surveying the food as if it was the first time she sat at a table. "Was it?"

Sara joined the group at the table. "And where do you live young lady?"

Before Neyriel could answer, John lied. "I'll take her home. We talked last night and found out she lives near me and I'll make sure she gets home ok." John told a lie and hoped Neyriel would play along. He had a feeling there were going to be a lot of little lies today until they were safely in his condo.

Back