Fate Bound (Closed permanent)

Ravishing

..lost in my reality
A slight twitch of Neyriel's lips, before she heard the ping that only another angel might hear. Something signifying she'd been given a new charge. Technically new charges were given at birth, and one watched over them, all their life. Neyriel had no idea that this person she was about to travel to was different. (Continues like) There was a final look at Sandy and a twitch of her mind to realign her to where she needed to be NOW.

Normally an arrival was smooth and she got there before an event that needed watching took place. So she had time to watch it unfold and see whatever it was. Sometimes it was world related. Sometimes it was life-related to the person. Often, too had she been called to witness deaths. Yet as Neyriel appears all she saw was the car screeching along a guard rail, towards where she was standing. Then her eyes zeroed in on a hand out the window looking like it was reaching for her.

On instinct at seeing something so horrific to someone she'd never met, she reached out. Their hands should have passed through each other. At least that's how it had happened every other time part of her intersected with the same space as a charge.

Never had she felt the sudden contact of a hand slapping then gripping at her own, her eyes widening in shock. ~I feel this~. came echoing through her mind, even as she witnessed how he turned immaterial for a moment ripped out of the car, she could see the instant the car fully passed them. He turned solid again, and it was as if the wave of the car's passing sent him flying straight into her.

A full-body connection had her plastered up against his front until gravity and momentum rocked them back to the ground. An oof left her lips, as she felt pain on that landing. ~What in the world?~ She thought in confusion as time then seemed to slow to a crawl for her, as her lungs screamed for air. A deep soul-shuddering breath was drawn in by her. Then things went a little hazy as a once angelic body, rapidly adjusted to being something of a cross between an Angel and the very mortals she watched.

Last edited:
John Bishop was driving back to his home town from a business meeting in a nearby city. The gentle rain pelting his window was relaxing as he pondered the deal that would make his boss proud. As a young land manager at the age of 25, he had just secured an agreement from a retired doctor to purchase all 160 acres of prime wooded property for a housing development. He figured the cost of the houses would be in the millions and that meant a nice big fat bonus.

He was lost in thought as he navigated the road that had a lot of curves as it wound through the mountainous region. He had made the trip to meet the doctor many times but the weather conditions today were worsening. The soft gentle shower was getting heavier and his sight distance down the road was diminshing fast. The rain fell faster and harder making the wiper blades have a hard time keeping the windshield clear. Rounding a tight bend in the road, he saw bright headlights creating a dazzling array of rainbow colors that reflected off the rain drops on his windshield, blinding him for a moment.

He thought he saw a figure standing in the road as the headlights of the oncoming vehicle blinded him for a moment. After the car passed, he blinked and saw the figure was gone. He wondered what the hell he saw as another car approached and the figure reappeared as the headlights momentarily blinded him. His eyes stayed focused on the figure that seemed unaware of the danger. The the vehicle swerved as if to miss the figure and John could see the car was out of control, heading toward his car. He drifted to the right in an attempt to avoid a collison but found himself rubbing the metal guardrail.

As the car narrowly missed him and continued past him, the sound of grinding metal on metal filled the car as he attempted to stop his car. But the slippery road conditions and the downhill grade of the road made it difficult. Up ahead another vehicle's headlights showered him with blinding light and the vehicle appeared to be headed directly to the figure standing in the road. He opened his window, waving at the figure that there was danger and felt her hand touch his. It was a woman's soft hand he grabbed.

He held onto the woman's hand and just as his car reached the end section of guardrail and began to slide down the embankment, he opened his door and jumped out, causing the woman to turn and face him. Looking back for a moment, he saw what appeared to be another oncoming car headed straight for them.

Instinctively, he pulled the woman against him, seeing her bright blue eyes staring directly at him. Her rmouth was open as if to say something but no sound came out. It was as if she was stunned by what was happening. The force at which he pulled, made them ftumble to the pavement as his car careened down the steep embankment.

John was breathing hard landing on top of the woman staring down at her angelic face. "Are you alright ma'am?" It seemed his words had no effect on her as his mind drifted into overdrive. The rain was still coming down hard soaking both of them.

Thoughts flew around in head ..... his car was wrecked ..... the car that almost hit them didn't stop ...... why was this woman walking on the road in a downpour ...... did her car break down ........ So many questions jumbled around in his head. He rolled off her and her eyes were searching his face.

Finally catching his breath, he asked "Why were walking along the highway in a downpour? Did your car break down?" He gazed in her bright blue eyes that were mesmerizing. He saw her tongue slip out to lick her lips and waited for some response ...... any response.

The car missed them due to not only his pull but some serious angelical luck which flared from her on instinct to save him. Never mind herself, that driving thought had been. Save him!

Am I alright? She was alright, yes there were the aches and pains of having landed on the road. However, his concern seemed to be about her, not him. That baffled her a little shouldn't he have some concern over himself? He'd nearly gone right over the edge! Her bright blue eyes widen a little as then it occurs to her. Speak. Right, he can see me. I need to speak.

"I..." Exactly, what was she going to say? There's a slight drop of her chin, and a look to see what she was wearing. She should have known exactly what she was wearing. It was the only clothing up there. A white gauzy dress that flattered her form. But was light and airy. Slowly the idea of being cold began to settle into her frame. He wasn't on her and was looking at her. "..was looking for someone." She finished. Her voice was soft, yet had smokey undertones to it. A bedroom voice. Something some women might try and fake. However being what she was, most of her kind sounded that way. Apparently, someone up there thought it fitting.

He's going to ask me who. Whoever could I be out looking for on a winding road? Him. That was her only answer she realised. A truthful one at that. But he's going to wonder why. All that came rapid fire through her mind even as she made a slow attempt to sit up, her red curls starting to stick to her, and as she stood. Barefoot. There on that road. The rain came down heavily all around them, pouring over them. She seemed more like someone you'd throw in some commercial. Some ideal women, get you to buy something outlandish.

He'd see the way that her dress provocatively stuck to her, seeming glued there with the rain. It left little to any imagination. Especially since whatever she wore under it was that sheer, had to be, it couldn't be seen. Delicate nipples hard from the bitter coldness of that rain drenching them. "...we need someone to stop, right?" As she turns looking at him then, and then dipped her head a moment. There'd been nothing coming either way. Not since those cars almost missed him and her both. Yet. He could see one now. Its lights were visible, yet it wasn't driving at full speed. It would have all the time in the world to pull up near them. As an elderly couple so it came to be. The man who was driving looked like he'd been struck by lightning at the sight of her. "You kids need a ride somewhere?" He asked. While beside him, "Course they do. Look at them. Poor things soaked to the bone. Get the doors unlocked, let them in."

He'd see that door unlocking and that's when she looked back to him. "A ride." She said. Then smiled.

John was a bit bewildered at the strange woman. He had asked if her car broke down and she seemed to hesitate, not wanting to answer or maybe the shock of almost getting killed rattled her. He was about to ask her again when a slow moving car approached and she seemed to be relieved.

The elderly man asked if they needed a ride and before they could answer, the elderly woman sitting in the passenger seat told them to get in. Once in the back seat, he had a chance to look at the woman he saved from an out of control car. He took in her white dress that hugged every soft curve of her body and showed the outline of two very distinct hard nipples poking into the soft fabric.

The elderly man introduced himself as Henry Watson and his wife Julie. Henry had a pure head of white hair and Julie had brunette with streaks of white. Julie turned and looked at them, giving them a soft comforting smile. "You two must be cold drenched in this awful rain." She was about to turn back around when she exclaimed, "Ohhhh my dear, your arm is bleeding and so is your knee." John looked, at the strangeer, seeing a small trickle of blood oozing from the cut on her knee and forearm. She must must have cut herself on the stones on the side of the road when they fell to the pavement. The elderly woman rummaged quickly through the glove box and found some tissues. Handing them to her, John heard the intriguing woman say thank you.

Henry asked, "What's your name and what happened." Before John could speak Henry added, "And where do you want to go."

I'm John Bishop and I was going back home after a meeting with a doctor." John stopped and knew where they needed to go. He told the elderly couple about the car forcing him off the road, leaving out the part where it seemed she disappeared only to reappear. He told Henry his car was down the embankment and he would need to get a tow truck to pull it out."

John looked at the woman beside him. "We need to go to the doctor's house and have my friend checked out. Those cuts look like they need to be tended to before they get infected." John told Henry the address of Doctor Bradley James and settled back glancing at the red head who seemed preoccupied with her own thoughts. He decided it better not to get into a discussion with her about what she was doing on the road in the middle of a downpour. She said she was looking for a ride and to him that was a very vague answer.

John saw Henry look at them in the rearview mirror and then Julie turned, giving them a very sweet elderly smile. "And sweetie I don't think we caught your name?"

She wasn't sure when she hurt either. The elbow, potentially when they first landed. The knee. That angelical mind worked hard for a moment, and did something most could not. Replayed it in her mind. Potentially in all the swerving, avoidance and emergence of her into what she was NOW, the knee had been dinged and split in a more cut form, by a brush with virtually any part of his car. She'd been close enough to see his expression. To count his eyelashes.

She knew her answers weren't good enough for him. But, going over what she was and how it happened to occur. Right here, right now, in this car with this couple. No. Nothing truly helpful would come from it. "Neyriel. It's what I'm called." Which chimed with a sense of truth as she spoke it. Indeed, that name nearly chimed itself from her lips. Angelical name. Somewhere in that, she took the tissues, pressing them first to her elbow. The touch of her hand to it, even with the tissue between. Stemming that flow to barely anything worth writing home about. She -felt- it healing, and lifted those fingers away with a slight sound as if it had hurt to touch.

It had hurt, that much was not a lie. But the pain was more a fleeting thing. She knew this John, as he called himself. Had misunderstood her meaning when she said she was looking for someone. It was hinted in his expression there. As if he wanted to know more. Needed it. "I'm visiting, this area." Visiting. Yes, sure. Visiting. It was a good enough excuse for now. In, what 15 minutes they'd be at this house. His, friend. Even with her semi-mortal state, she could read the flow of life enough to know. He'd been travelling to see someone. Not, what for. But even that touch of foresight armed her with a little knowledge. Just, not enough to work out why when she reached out, they, touched.

"Thankyou for the," A minor pause as the word fluttered into her mind. "Tissue."

"Neyriel. It's what I'm called." John looked at the angelic face of the woman sitting next to him. What does that name mean? Who is this woman who claims she's just visting the area? And why did she refer to her name as ..... what she's called? Confused thoughts rambled through his head and the events of what happened on the road began to rewind in his brain. The rain hitting the windshield ...... the blinding lights ...... this beautiful woman appearing and then disappearing ..... only to reappear ........ the car sliding against the metal guardrail ..... and the look on her face when he grabbed her as the car barely missed them ........ was he dreaming.

He felt his pants leg, feeling the wetness and some dirt from the road. The sound of Henry and Julie talking in the front seat made it all too clear that he wasn't dreaming. He looked at the side of Neyriel's face as she dabbed the tissue on her cuts. He had never seen a woman so beautiful and seemingly carefree. What did she mean .... just visiting the area? When she pulled the tissue away, the blood seemed to stop flowing. Who was this woman with a name like Neyriel? Did she have a last name?

Julie turned in her seat with that elderly smile and asked, "Neyriel? What a beautiful name. So you're just visiting the area. Do you have family in the area? Do you two know each other?" John could see the redhead glancing out the window as if trying to figure what to tell this elderly woman."
Henry scolded his wife for asking personal questions just before John said, "No we just met,"

He saw some relief on Neyriel's face but Julie huffed. "Henry I was only trying to make conversation."

The car fell silent as everyone in the car waited for her answers. John felt his back pocket and realized his cell phone was still in the car. He admonished himself for not going down the embankment to retrieve his phone and his brief case. It would have to wait until the tow truck pulled it back onto the road.

He looked out the window, seeing the rain begin to slow down and saw the large house on the hill and told Henry that was Dr. James' house. "That's the house," he said looking at Neyriel and seeing a sense of relief cover her beautiful face. She may not have had to answer the elderly couples questions but he had the same ones and many more.

As the car drove up the long drive, he again glanced at her, seeing the tight dress outlining her curves and her nipples seemed to have receded but they were still prominent under the lacy material. When the car stopped, he got out and offered a hand to the beautiful redhead. She seemed to pause and he saw her bright blue eyes stariing at him. It was, to him, a look as if she knew him and a soft shudder coursed through him,. When she took his hand it felt familiar, warm and tender. "Come on ..... let's have the doctor check you out."

Everything that made her what she'd been, had gone into remaking her into what she was now. Not that Neyriel understood it. She could see so many questions at times flickering over his face, almost at times read them in those eyes of his. Sense them in the air. To a degree, they were all lesser renditions of abilities she'd had as an Angel. Why she still had them now, was beyond her and she was desperately wracking her mind trying to work it out.

She could feel that the cut against her knee was to a degree worse than the elbow had been. But as Julie asked questions, Neyriel was still trying to work out the answers. She knew, even in the dimness of the car they were in the backseat of. John had seen the fact the blood seemed less on that tissue when she'd drawn it away. A want to almost curse at herself flickered in her mind, this perhaps is what made her so quiet in the end until they were coming up that driveway there, his hand seeking to take hers. She too, could feel the fact there was something more than just a touch, between them.

Stepping out, there was a pause. A turn and lean in for a moment. "Thank you both, Henry. Julie." That Henry flushed a little with those words and her eyes on him, only caused his wife, Julie, to chuckle softly in her own manner of ways. "Love, she's a little young yes." His saving grace is perhaps unheard by anyone but his wife. As Neyriel shut the back door, and stepped along the fine gravel pathway for the front steps which led to a grander front door. "Only because my love, I remember a time, a certain lady love, dyed hers red." Henry had said with a fond pat to Julie's knee. The two perhaps share a touching moment. Before that car pulled away.

This left Neyriel and John on those front steps. Her hand was still in his. That tissue held in the grip of her right hand. "..I'm not sure that's the best idea, John." She knew enough about this time to know Medical Professionals got a peculiar interest in their eyes when presented with a conundrum. "It might lead to more questions yet. I'll talk to you, yes, privately. I'll try and provide answers. I know you need them. Almost as badly as I do." The fact she spoke earnestly, truthfully, and with a hint of needing him to believe her. Did it sway him to downplay what happened?

Perhaps even as his eyes may have travelled to that bleeding knee, she bought her fingers down over it on those front steps, the rain still pouring down on them, as they weren't quite under the small overhanging porch yet. He might try and pretend that as her hand touched, there was something mystical that came to be, causing that wound to close up, knitting flesh whole till it was little more than a thin lined cut. She dabbed a moment with that tissue to wipe away the residual blood there. A look by blue eyes up into his, and there was such ... hope .. for him to wait till they could more privately talk.

John watched Henry and Julie drive off as the rain, which had subsided somewhat, began to beat down on them. As they approached Dr. James' front door, he was astonished to say the least when Neyriel touched her knee with the tissue and the cut seemed to begin closing. Who was this person that was walking on the road? Nothing but confused thoughts ran through his head as he looked into her deep penetrating blue eyes.

After he spoke of having the doctor check her out, she said in a voice that was soft and seemed reassuring that she wanted to tell him something but now was not the time. "..I'm not sure that's the best idea, John ........... It might lead to more questions yet. I'll talk to you, yes, privately. I'll try and provide answers. I know you need them. Almost as badly as I do." What the hell was she talking about?

"What ...... what do you mean?" he asked in an incredulous tone. He was at once disbelieving of what she was saying. What did she know? He looked into her mesmerizing blue eyes knowing that she knew something he didn't. But what was it? Why was she on the road dressed in a dress that surely turned men's head. It certainly got his attention as he quickly took in the soft curves and the nipples poking through the wet material.
Just as he was about to ask her to explain, the door opened.

Dr. Bradley James was a man in his late 60's but looked a lot younger. Only his silver hair gave away any indication he was older. His face still held a youthful vigor and his smile was genuine. But now the look on his face was one of concern.

"John what happened to you." His tone was one of concern, unsettleness as he gazed at the two persons standing at his door looking like drowned rats. His eyes cast from John to Neyriel, taking in her soft curves. "Come in ..... come in," he said hurriedly.

Once inside Bradley yelled. "Sara come quickly."

Sara was a woman of who kept her lovely appearance. She was fit and trim and it was never lost on John during his visits that she kept quite active while Doctor James tended to his patients. John saw the shocked look on her face when she entered the foyer. "What ..... what happened to you two young people. Come inside ...... we need to get you out of those wet clothes."

John looked at Neyriel and couldn't tell what she was thinking. But one thing he knew by looking at her elbow, there was no evidence of an injury, he should keep his mouth shut for now. Glancing down at her knee which was covered by the wet white fluffy dress, he bet there also was no evidence of an injury.

Dr. James reiterated his comment. "John what happened? Were you two involved in an accident?"
John replied, "Yes there was an accident and we're ok."

Ane then Sara interrupted. "Brad that can wait. These young people must be shivering with cold. It can wait until they get some dry clothes on."

Brad looked at his wife. "I'll get some hot coffee started. And I want to check you both out to make sure you're not injuried."

John was relieved. What would he tell them? And what did Neyriel know that she wanted to tell him but in private? Thoughts swirled in his brain as Sara led them up the ornate staircase showing them two separate adjacent bedrooms with their own showers. She told them to take a nice hot shower and she would find some clothes for them to wear. John looked at Neyriel and again saw that look of secretiveness written all over her face.

Neyriel allows herself to be led off to that room which while beside John's had their own smaller bathroom. Once the door was shut and she had given the women Sara a smile and reassurance it was fine to leave something in the bedroom for her. That, yes she'd clean up. Neyriel ... leaned instead against that bedroom door. Her hands drifted up to cover her face for a moment as the Angel experienced a very human thing. A minor panic attack. Mostly driven by her want to explain, yet circumstances constantly thwart her attempts.

There'd been no real-time outside to explain anything. Not in any way he might have believed her. Even as she'd caught his last expression on her. She -knew- it was going to be difficult. Very difficult to explain anything to him. It was only when she shivered, that she was reminded all over again about being in wet clothing. Slowly she looks to that open door and the dim light within it from the window illuminating enough for it to actually jog a dim memory. Humans went into places like that all the time. She'd seen them, bathing in it. Never had it held much interest, but occasionally those bad events which needed to be recorded were within bathrooms!

Thus, she enters and flicks the switch. Marvelling now in person over this .. electricity thing they'd harnessed. Gods, how long ago had it been that she'd switched off from marvelling over their inventions? Thousands ago? Whatever the case, right now she looked at that shower and seemed to tentatively step into it after pushing the curtain to the side. Turning one tap she made a muffled sound as freezing water hit her. The other as she turned it on seemed to warm it. It did not take her as long as she thought to get herself under that water nude with it adjusted to quite a temperature she enjoyed.

Less time still to find soap and wash. A different experience since Angels did those things differently. Thus perhaps even as Sara called out to her that she'd found leggings and a shirt and jacket that should fit her. Sara was greeted by Neyriel wrapped in a towel. Her dress with the most delicate panties ever made was handed to Sara, who seemed to admire the fabric. Explaining that she'd toss it with John's things into the machine to first wash, and could the dress be tumble dried. Neyriel, had no idea. She ... assumed heaven-made things would survive it. Thus finally a second later a nod was given. "Thank you."

Sara did however then also pass her a robe. "I've given John some things and a robe also. If you recall that room you saw on the way here where there's a fireplace going. John should be in there. Brad will come in when there's a moment and I'll be organising snacks and hot drinks. Or something." A wave to Neyriel and Sara left. Wet things in hand.

As she came across her husband there was a fond look to Brad. "You go easy on them. Alright? They've clearly had enough of a fright. Right now they need some warmth and time to process." She did however pause. "I can say, the woman seems pale, on the quiet side, but she has had a shock, but I didn't see anything that alarmed me when I picked up these things."

Left alone now Neyriel looked at the clothing and once she dried off she got into it. It did for the most part fit her. Finding it warm and nicely scented. Thus one might find her barefoot and sooner than later entering into that loungeroom. Even in this she still looked far too elegant for it. Those leggings conformed over her legs and ass. While the shirt was stretched across it. Sara was slightly smaller and usually one to buy things she enjoyed looking secretively sexy in, for her husband. Thus the jacket with it was something she was still pulling on, and for now, Brad was waylaid by Sara.

"...are you okay?" Those are Neyriel's first words to John. Even as she crosses the room towards him. Stopping at a point she could benefit from the fire.

Last edited:
When John was alone, he pulled off his wet clothes and placed them on the chair near the bed. Naked, he crossed the room to the bathroom, welcoming the comfort of hot water. The water felt good as it cascaded over his body, wiping away the chill caused by the rain. But the water could not wash away the questions he had about the woman in the next room. For now he soaped his body, hoping Neyriel would be able to explain everything when the time was right.

He thought of his car and all the possessions still in the vehicle. A moment of panic hit him, thinking about how someone could discover the vehicle and upon inspection, steal everything of value. He needed to get back to the car as soon as possible. As he dried off, his thoughts were interrupted by Sara's voice calling from the other side of the door, telling him she laid out some clothes on the bed for him and he was taking his clothes downstairs to wash. He yelled back, "thank you."

John walked into the bedroom naked, seeing the shirt and trousers on the bed. The pants were a little too big around the waist but the length was just about right. The shirt, however, was tight and he smiled. Bradley was about the same height but John's chest was bigger and he smiled at his image in the mirror. The buttons, though connected in the loops, showed signs of wanting to burst at any moment.

John made his way to the study, seeing Brad had started a fire in the stone fireplace. He sat by the fire, watching the flames flicker around the wood, wondering again about the woman who called herself, Neyriel. As he watched the wood burn, Brad came into the study to give him some news.

"I contacted the sheriff's department and a towing service. The deputy is on his way to the crash site but unfortunately the towing service can't get your vehicle out of the ditch until tomorrow morning. You and the young lady will spend the night and tomorrow I'll take you to the station. I told the sheriff to collect your valuables and keep them until you could get to the station." Then as an after thought, he added, "I told him about the young woman and he is going to search the area for her vehicle ....... if she had one."

"Thanks Doc. I really appreciate you and Sara taking us in. I hope it's no bother?"

"It's not a problem. We don't get too many overnight guests and Sara is thrilled to have some company. I better get back to the kitchen and see if mother needs any help."

After Bradley left, John again stared at the fire, watching small pieces of ash ignite only to die out as they floated inside the fireplace. He heard the sound of footsteps and saw Neyriel walking toward him. She looked gorgeous in the outfit Sara had picked out for her and he wondered if she ever looked any other way. He was captivated by her bright blue eyes and offered her a smile when she asked if he was ok.

"I'm fine. Brad just informed me that the towing company can't get my car out of the ditch until tomorrow. They have offered to let us stay here for the night." Then in a moment of sincereity he asked, "How about you? Are you alright and Is there someone you need to call to tell them what happened. Is there someone who might be worried about you?"

Last edited:
Carefully she sat down then, tugging the jacket about herself, with a mild shiver. That feeling of hot water had been like divinity itself. Yet now, here, with time having passed she was, for the first time realising she felt cool. Even in these clothes. Her eyes look to the fire, not John. "I'm glad that they'll be able to get it. It probably wouldn't be wise to try in the dark. Even with lights. It's a bend." Those brows of hers dipped a little in worry.

It was then she looks at him, concern on her face. "Me?" That lilting voice was beautiful to listen to, yet at this moment it seemed suddenly sad. "...Yes, perhaps someone will be worrying." She did have friends up there. Fellow Angels. They did at times look in on each other. At times. But times for an Angel might mean twenty years. But. How would they know what had happened to her? Where she'd ended up? Worry, and sadness.

So much so it was almost as if a mild aura of that sadness emanated from her for one single moment. John, being the closest human. Just might feel the profound depth of it that affects her, until she forces her mind to refocus on anything but that.

"Is there anything in the car you needed? I should have thought of it before we left. I'm sorry John." And she seemed it, genuinely sorry. As she sat there. For a hint of a moment, there was a glimmer of a halo above her head. Just a moment. "Will it be safe enough?" She couldn't even remember if his door shut. Of course it went over the edge.

Then she looks at him. "... do we try and talk tonight? For a while. Before sleep? You, come to where I am?" A curious look to him then.

John thought her answer to his question about anyone missing her seemed odd. But it was a simple "...Yes, perhaps someone will be worrying." He would have thought she'd say something like her husband, boyfriend, mother, father, brother or sister. She didn't seem to anxious to use Brad or Sara's cell phone to contact someone. He sensed there was something different about her but what?

In answer to her question about his car, he smiled, "Yes ..... my cell phone and my work papers. I have been working with Brad on a large purchase of his land and I can't lose those. They are very important." He stopped for a moment, sensing again something about her that struck him odd. "Brad called the sheriff's office and they are going to retrieve my valuables and tomorrow the tow truck will pull the car up and take it to a body shop."

He stopped talking, gazing into the fire thinking about his car and the valuables. His thoughts was interrupted when she asked if they should try to talk tonight and he was surprised when she asked him to come to her bedroom.

"Yes Neyriel ..... we need to talk and yes I will come to your room after Bradley and Sara go to bed."

He had more questions but this was not the time to ask as Sara entered the room with coffee. Bradley was right behind her carrying a tray of cheese, crackers, and some cookies. "Here you go you youngsters." She set the tray of coffee cups on a table and Bradley did the same. Rather than leave, they sat on a sofa facing the fireplace. "Well ..... go head and help yourselves," she said picking up a cup and sipping the hot coffee.

Neyriel looked relieved when he said someone would collect those things and keep them safe. She smiled then. It brightened up that naturally pale face and made her eyes into something more dazzling. Lips were about to part after he spoke about how he'd come once the other two went to bed. She hadn't realised yet that was something that might surprise him. But she had innocent ideals to it. They needed to talk. They couldn't do it in separate bedrooms!

Then Sara and Brad walked in. A pause, as she seems to smile at them. Graciously taking the coffee into hand and holding it a moment. She'd never had coffee in her life. What might it be like? A curiousness to her expression as she cautiously lifts it trying it. A blink, widening of those eyes. Then a slow swallow. Gosh, it was hot, but it was also... electrifying.

Neyriel then as she sips a little more, might suddenly look a little wired as the caffeine in it hit her. A lean forward showing a hint of cleavage due to Sara's ever-so-tight t-shirt on her. The swell of those breasts seen was pure perfection. She took a cookie. A triple chocolate delight soft bake cookie. One bite later, someone had chocolate on her lips. Shivering a little again because she still just did not feel warm.

A murmur of, "Thank you for this, it's wonderful." Neyriel meant every single word about it being wonderful. One could hear the chime of truth to those words.

John welcomed the hot coffee, picking up his cup, smelling the robust aroma. The coffee was strong and warmed him as it traveled down his throat. A slight shiver and a soft sound indicating his thankfulness. "Sara the coffee tastes really good."

A smile and a thank you from Sara acknowledges her agreement.

Glancing at Neyriel, he notices the long red curls framing her face and her bright blue eyes as she leans forward. The questons would have to wait for later for now he sees her ample cleavage as she leans forward. It seems to John that if she leans forward far enough, the buttons would pop open, exposing all of her soft skin. And the view of the milky white softness exposed skin in the tight shirt Sara gave John other feelings. Was that a tingling in his groan, thinking of what might lie under the shirt? Shaking away any more thoughts, he picked up a cookie and when he tasted the choclate, his smile widened.

John remembered Neyriel's words about talking and didn't want Brad or Sara to asking any more in-depth questions. He brought up the land deal and began to talk to both Sara and Bradley about the benefits of selling the land. He talked about their opportunities to travel more and see the world and places they surely always dreamed of seeing.

This seemed to excite Sara, talking about her Scottish ancestors and wanting to visit all the places she heard about in family conversations. And Bradley talked about wanting to see the Great Barrier Reef and other sites in Australia. It seemed John had hit upon a subject that caused them to not find out more from Neyriel. As the conversation dies down, John yawned and looked at Neyriel.

"I'm getting pretty tired and think I'm going to turn in. Thank you for everything Brad and Sara and thank you for taking care of contacting the sheriff's department. Hopefully tomorrow the towing company can pull my car out of the ravine." With that, he stood, yawned, and stretched, almost stretching the shirt until the buttons popped. He lo.oked at Neyriel hoping she would decided that it was time to retire

Neyriel was right on the ball for heading off to bed. An easy smile as she put the empty cup on the tray there. "Thank you for all this. It really helped." A genuine smile to both of them there. Even as she seeks to hide a yawn behind her hand, or that's what it looked and sounded like. Turning with grace she seeks to slip off and head for that room and its little bathroom. For a moment she spied John in that hallway, a light nod to him. In this case, she knew he'd be turning up the moment he knew it was safe to.

So once that door was shut she eyed the bed, shivering a little. Is this what it was like to be human ... ish? Cold? Sliding out of that jacket she dove under those blankets there, still in the leggings and t-shirt. Which, John's surmise had been right. That motion seemed to pop a button without Neyriel realising it at all!

She had no idea of the amount of time passing except by tracking the moonlight flowing through that bedroom. It could have been 5 minutes. It could have been an hour. But eventually, she expected that door to open. As it might, he'd see her curled up in that bed, watching the door expectantly.

John took his time when he retired to his room, waiting for the right time to visit Neyriel. His ears were perked up like a rabbit listening to the sounds in the house that would tell him the doctor and his wife were asleep. After what seemed hours but was only about a half hour, he heard their voices in the hallway. Sara was telling him she'd get up early and fix a nice breakfast before he had to help John and the young woman. He heard Bradley say he had some questions for the young woman.

John waited a few more minutes and then walked quietly to the room next to his wondering if she was still awake. He knocked softly and didn't hear a sound from within. He hesitated, wondering if he should wait until morning but knew he needed to hear what she had to say. Slowly opening the door, he saw the moonlight casting a soft light on the bed where he saw her looking at him.

John got the immediate impression she was waiting for him, seeing her sitting against the ornate headboard, covers up around her. He noticed her bright blue eyes that seemed even more mesmerizing in the soft moonlight. Without say a word, he closed the door quietly and walked toward her, feeling a strange tingling in his body.

Sitting on the bed, he smiled, "You wanted to talk?"

Seeing him sitting there on the bed, she gave a slight frown. "Yes, but, I don't want you sick. Blankets?" A perk of a brow. It was so innocently said, it was as if John getting under the blankets with her, was simply only going to happen for one reason. Warmth. Whether he accepted her offer, which had her lifting blankets and patting the bed. She gave him a moment before she spoke. Continuing on. "I don't know if you'll believe me. But it is the truth. I'm an Angel." She said it as if it was a fact, not some fiction. "I watch over people. Usually from birth to their death. Documenting certain events for the great record."

She said, Great Record as if it was something reverent and important. "I, was on the road because something pulled me to you. Telling me I had to be there. That it was a very important event. When I arrived. Your car was heading for the guard rail, and I, I almost thought you saw me with your reaction." A pause, look intent at his face. "Then I was sure of it when I reached out a hand and you seemed to note it, opening that door and flinging yourself into me. That's when we hit the road, and your car fully went over the edge and down. I don't know how far down."

"When we landed. I felt, pain. For the first time ever in my life. It hurt so much. It shocked me. It also shocked me I could feel you. You against me there while the rain poured down. You were warm then cooler. But, something about it, felt .... different." She couldn't explain it. Didn't really have the words to.

Why did she think he would get sick if he didn't get under the covers? He sat still listening to her talk, confused but also starting to think things were becoming a lot clearer. It made sense what she was saying but at the same time it didn't make sense, in a real world way of thinking. He had always thought there might be a heaven and hell but there was never any evidence of it ...... until now?

Was she his guardian angel? And what was the Great Book? Ever since he was a kid, his mother told him God wrote down everything in a book whether it was good or bad. He remembered how she told him that when he died, all his good and bad deeds would be revealed and it would determine if he went to heaven or hell.

Everything she said made sense but didn't make sense. She was still holding the blankets back and he wasn't sure what to think as he crawled toward her and pulled the blankets over him. "I don't know what to think Neyriel. What you say makes sense but part of me doesn't understand it."

They were still dressed in Sara and Bradley's clothes and he put his arm around her, feeling a coolness coming from her. She should have been warm by now. "You feel cold," he whispered pulling her closer as if to transfer his warmth to her.

"It's, warmer up there. I'm not quite sure what I am, except that I feel, half myself. Not fully an Angel. Angels can't interact with humanity. It's impossible. We'd be horrible if we could, as we'd want to save everyone. But, it was decreed long ago, we watch. We record. We wait." She seems to lean her side into him there, huddled under those blankets and at times that shivering slowly stops.

"I don't know if I can explain it better. I've never heard of an Angel, interacting with a human. This. Unheard of. Nothing recorded about it." She was beginning to think she was a trial. A test. Could it be done? Or an exception to the rule. Or it was punishment. She came to frown a moment as those thoughts spiralled.

Till she shook her head trying to clear her mind. "You've seen me heal myself." She looked him over. "Is there a bruise, somewhere?" Looking into his eyes.

He listened and to say it's warmer up there! Where is up there? His mind reeled with a vision of the heavens filled with people. No angels, looking down on humanity. Did everyone have a guardian angel? And if they can't interact with people then why was she here? Here in this bed with him?

It seemed to John that she was confused about why she was with him in the flesh. He smiled when she told him he saw her heal herself. Remembering how amazed he was seeing it happen. Yes he did and he was still confused on how she did it as she asked if there was a bruise somewhere.

"I don't know. In order to check we'll have to take off your jacket and shirt so I can get a better look." Was this really happening? Was she willing to shed her clothes and let him search her her naked body for bruises?

As he suggested her, she seems to cock her head a little. Then nod. "Well, I suppose if your Doctor friends, talk in the morning includes wanting to check me... I'd need to not have bruises that might concern him. Small ones, I imagine he'd be okay with. But, if we've said we're not significantly hurt, and I .. am .. that might draw attention. She seems to after a moment then use the blankets to keep herself covered before he saw her fling the shirt out of that bed to the floor. "But I also mean you. A mark on you. You, technically, might be more breakable than I am." Her jacket was already on the chair in that bedroom. She seems rather innocent about it and is only more concerned about the loss of heat. There's a concentration by her then and he just might see that soft more ethereal glow of light. It emanated above her red hair. Circular in nature, illuminating her perfectly. Perhaps too perfectly, as she let the blankets fall to her lap. Shivering a little.

If he'd ever had a doubt about what she was, she had the most perfectly shaped c-cup breasts he might ever have seen. Including all those ones created by doctors in plastic surgery! A perfect areola surrounded a delightful nipple which, due to her feeling cold was hard and perked up. These breasts didn't sag at all. Not a hint of the usual things women might have in their mid-twenties. That is roughly what one might assume she was in age.

John watched as Neyriel took off her shirt, noticing something he had never seen before. A soft light seemed to surround her head highlighting her red hair and perfect facial features. Was it real or the way the moonlight illuminated her?

And when she flung the shirt to the floor and lowered the covers, his mouth hung open. John had seen naked women before but the woman sitting in front of him was something to behold.

He held his breath as he removed his shirt as she had asked for her to see if he had any serious bruises. He knew he didn’t have any serious bruises, but there was a slight scrape on his arm when it hit the pavement. Nothing serious.

There in the dim moonlight, he marveled at Neyriel's body. Her breasts were perfect and he wanted to reach out and touch them but resisted for the moment. Was it alright to touch an angel?

Her nipples perfectly aligned within each areola drew his attention. Dare he touch them?

He knew she had a cut and a bruise on her arm and he tried hard to keep focused on it. He was hesitant to reach out and touch her arm but when he did he felt what surely felt like flesh.

He was amazed seeing the cut was healed and only a thin line remained. He assumed this too would soon disappear. “It looks like your cut gas almost healed and there is only a small bruise.

What she couldn’t see was the beginning of a bulge in his pants. Just being in the presence of such a beautiful woman was beginning to have an effect on him.

Neyriel noted the way his jaw dropped, mouth open. A subtle glance down at herself, she didn't see herself the way he was. As he reaches out touching her arm, she turns it that little and lifts it. So he can look along her forearm/elbow region. Indeed, just a thin line that the longer he watched it, the smaller it seems to look. As if come morning that mark wouldn't be on her anymore. As she noted the scratch on his arm, there was a slight twist of that upper body.

Breasts faintly jiggle with the movement. Yet it allows her to bring a hand up to stroke fingers which softly glint with a glow that suffuses warmth into that spot, soothes out the pain, and starts mending those hurt muscles, and skin slowly. That cut on him slowly healed into a neat thin scar. As she lifts her fingers from it, stops healing and remains just that little itty bitty scar there.

Neyriel smiles a touch at his words. "Yes, it might be my natural rejuvenation is still with me to a lesser degree. So, once I've healed injuries to a certain point where it scars. My body's natural rejuvenation kicks in and will over time heal the scar away to nothing." Even though Angels didn't incur injury in heaven. She knew without doubt what her form had once been capable of. She, yes, also didn't notice he was getting excited by seeing her half-naked.

"Did you bump anywhere else? Is there pain anywhere? Something you felt when showering?" Three questions asked but she was watching him. "Oh, I should get you to look at my back. I did, land on the road, and you landed on me." There were likely other bruises against that pale skin where rocks had impacted her as she hit the road with him and then on her.

Scooting herself forwards, the illumination changes as that halo brightens a little. Allowing the light to cascade down a back designed just so. She then seemed to remember leggings. Leggings which were right now hiding her ass and part of the curve of that lower back from his eyes. "I should push these pants down some, yes? Just so you can see?" It was innocently asked, that much was clear due to her tone. She didn't seem to grasp that means he'd be seeing more of her. Of course, potentially, it was unlikely he'd point this out.

Whenn Neyriel suggested he inspect her back, he watched her scoot forward listening to her tell him how she hit the road and laid on top of her. He remembered instantly how he had grabbed her and they tumbled to the ground as the car coming at them nearly hit them.

When she scooted forward, the light he saw surrounding her seemed to brighten. It couldn't be the moonlight making her alabaster skin seem to glow. He saw a few bruises on her back but before he could start his inspection he heard her say about her leggings, "I should push these pants down some, yes? Just so you can see?"

"Yes you should slip those off too. And if you are to do a proper inspection, I'll need to remove these pants." John said as he unbuckled the belt and watched in awe as she begin to slip the leggings off her legs. He knew that once he discarded them she would see him in all his nakedness. It was surreal as they, together slipped out of the remainder of their clothes.

As he threw the trousers onto the floor, his semi-erect member swayed a bit. "Let me look at your back." He moved swiftly behind her, slipping one leg on either side of her body. He scooted up close behind her knowing she could feel the growth between his legs touching her backside. He wanted to encircle his arms around her and touch those marvelous breasts but he resisted, for now. He inspected her back, seeng a few bruises. His fingers began to outline them, pushing slightly, seeing they were already healing as the color changed from reddish to yellowish. "Do these hurt when I push on them."

Neyriel ends up slightly more under the covers as she slides those leggings off. Neyriel discarded them on the floor there. Then she scoots forth again. She was nodding somewhat with John's explanation about why he'd taken his off too. It did make sense. You couldn't see bruises through clothing. Not even she could.

She didn't know what was going on in his mind, but as his hands touched her back in those spots which had fading bruises she winced a little. "Somewhat. Having never felt pain, I feel I might react to it more than someone else may with things. I have no way of judging if that's true."

With the blankets still over her legs, she shivers slightly due to her upper body being entirely uncovered. "Do you hurt anywhere?" Again an innocent question but its answer might mean many answers given. Even still she could feel his naked self close enough to at times graze that, shapely behind. Neyriel, as yet, didn't quite have the knowledge of what it perhaps meant.

Last edited:
Back