Fantasy to Fun-to-see (closed)

shizzz

That one guy
Mark walked behind her, that ass was un believable. She had the wide hips, thick thighs (skullcrushers to some) and a stride that had her rump jiggle in a way that seemed like a gift from god.

Mark smiled, running his strong thick fingers through his hair as he followed Her through the busy street. He had noticed her once in a coffee shop, and found himself unreasonably drawn to her.

He watched her as she walked. Watched her as she left, ass making him bite his lip. Or he watched her as she came, full breasts bouncing slightly. He loved it when she wore the low cut tops that showed off the tops of her breasts and he could watch that flesh jiggle.

He dreamed of cumming on that rack, or squeeezing her full ass cheeks together and titty fucking her ass. He thought of bending her over every single object they came near.

He thought of grabbing her long black hair, yanking on it as he thrust deep into her and filled her cunt.

One day. Not today. But one day he would have it. He would have her, and she would have him every way, everywhere. She would come to crave his cum

For the last few days, I’ve been feeling like someone was following me. Odd, I thought.

Today I went to a anime roleplay event, wearing a schoolgirl skirt, and a white button down shirt with the top few buttons unbuttoned of course.

She was walking down the street when she felt someone grab her and pull her into an alleyway. Scared she tried to scream, but the figure in black shoved her against a wall and put his hand over her mouth with one hand, while ripping her shirt with the other, buttons scattering to the ground.

“Hey! What’s going on here!” We both turned around to see a police officer. He quickly managed to run away.

The police officer offered to drop her home and later she wondered if it’s better to stay home for awhile with everything that’s been happening.

Back