Family Fantasy (2) [Closed]

- "Just me"

Sarah answered her dad and went back downstairs a moment later in her black bikini. Her body wasn't as sexy as that of Laurel, at least in her own mind, but the bikini was skimpy enough to be barely 'ok'. It was not the first time her dad saw her in it.

- "Isn't Laurel around? Anyway, I am going outside for a bit."

Russell saw Sarah bounding down the stairs and couldn't help but look her over. She looked incredible, and he was still very horny after not getting any relief from his brief encounter with Laurel. Despite the fact that Sarah was his daughter, Russell would've liked nothing more than to untie her bikini bottoms, pin her to the nearest wall and fuck her raw.

Unfortunately, he couldn't exactly do that, not with Laurel just outside.

"Laurel's outside by the pool...go ahead and join her."

The wet spot that was forming in Sarah's bikini bottoms had little to do with her dad and more with her constant arousal during summer. She quickly moved past her dad and headed to the pool, making no effort to change the fact that her bikini bottom was slipping between her ass cheeks.

A moment later she and Laurel were tanning at the pool. Both very much wished to do so topless, but both being 'polite' enough not to do so.

As he watched Sarah walk away, noticing her ass swaying as she moved, Russell knew he had to get relief -- and fast -- or it was going to be a frustrating evening.

He retreated to the master bathroom, which had a window that overlooked the pool down below. He pulled his pants down, and while watching Sarah and Laurel laying poolside, furiously stroked his cock while all kinds of thoughts ran through his head -- watching them eat each other out, then sharing his cock, then fucking both of them until he busted a nut on their faces, or better yet, inside one of them.

With the images flying through his mind, it didn't take long for Russell to reach his climax. He pumped until he came down from his high, then cleaned up his mess and pulled up his pants, feeling much more satisfied.

Not much interesting happened in the time that followed, except that everyone came home and that Laurel left. Sarah was happy to see her boyfriend again but before the two of them could find some decent privacy for some 'quality time', her mother Mary announced the family was going out for supper.

Sarah wasn't too happy, but traded her bikini for a simple dress. She made sure her boyfriend was very aware that she didn't wear any fabric underneath, and hopefully that would keep him as aroused as she was wet. Hopefully later they would have the chance to make up.

Russell drove Mary and Mark to the restaurant, while Sarah rode along with her boyfriend Grant.

Because Sarah had shown him on more than one occasion that she was wearing nothing underneath her dress, he was looking forward to spending some 'quality time' together.

The group arrived at the restaurant, and the hostess conveniently sat everyone near the back of the place, where there was a little more privacy. The table was also near the restroom.

A waitress arrived a short time later and handed everyone menus, and the family began to pore it over, trying to decide what to have.

Mary could easily see that Sarah wasn't wearing a bra under her dress as her daughter's nipples proudly penetrated the thin fabrics. Looking at her husband it was very clear to her that he had noticed too. Grant was sitting at the 'head of the table' with Sarah to his right and Mark to his left. Russel sat next to Mark and Mary was sitting next to Sarah.

The truth was that Mary didn't really mind the looks Russell gave to his daughter. She was a hot slutty thing and the idea of his seed all over her face and body aroused Mary. She wasn't brave enough however to suggest it, but maybe some day.

Sarah looked at Grant and then smiled.

- "I am going to freshen up a bit before supper, I will have the pasta of the day."

She got up and as she left she brushed her hand against Grant's shoulder. He better find an excuse as well.

Grant felt his girlfriend's hand brush his shoulder, and the look in Sarah's eyes told him everything that she wanted him to know. He had to get to her, and quick.

"Y'know, I forgot to use the restroom before I left, so I should probably do that before the food comes," Grant said. Before anyone could offer as much as a word in reply, he stood up from the table -- a slight bulge forming in his jeans -- and went in the direction of the restrooms.

The only question now was if the coast was clear inside the women's room.

Mary rolled her eyes as Sarah and Grant left after being so terrible at coming up with an excuse, but made no effort to stop them. The truth was she missed being young enough for such naughty behaviour and she watched them move to the toilets.

When Sarah arrived at the toilets, she looked around if they were completely empty, checking every stall. Then she took off her dress, leaving only her shoes on. She was in shit if someone else entered, but the thrill and rush was worth it. She carefully hopped on the sink directly opposite of the door and waited...

Grant took a deep breath and hoped for the best, then slinked inside the women's room when no one was looking.

He just had to turn his head slightly to see his girlfriend completely naked, save for her shoes, sitting on the sink, waiting for him.

Grant quickly took off his shirt and began to undo his pants. "Mmm, you didn't waste any time, did you?" he asked in a low tone while licking his lips, flashing her a dirty grin.

- "I have been so damn horny all day long... Right now I could fuck any guy that came in here..."

She smiled as if she was joking, but most likely it was true. Not that many men showed up in the female restroom of course. She spread her legs a bit further for her boyfriend and teased her own flesh with her fingers.

- "Want me?"

Grant nodded. "Mhm...just the way you are too."

His pants now discarded on the floor, Grant stepped closer to the sink, then pulled Sarah's ass closer to the edge. He pulled Sarah's legs over his shoulders, then eased his cock inside the familiar warmth of her pussy.

"God damn, this is so hot," he muttered as he slowly began to push in and out of his girlfriend's pussy, seeing his reflection in the mirror behind her.

Sarah grinned as she could see that in his lust Grant had forgotten to close the door completely and it was still standing slightly ajar. Grant could see the same thing in the mirror but since Sarah liked the feeling of danger, she trapped him with her legs. She wondered what would happen if someone walked in. Most likely they would be kicked out of the restaurant, but it would be very arousing if some waitress decided to join instead.

After ordering the meals, Mary kept glancing in the direction of the restrooms imaging what Sarah and Grant would be doing. It made her feel naughty as well and carefully she let her left feet slip from her shoe. Gently she brushed against the leg at the opposite sight of the table and watched Russell's face with a grin. Slowly she teased, but as he just kept talking she started to realize her mistake.... She was teasing Mark's leg instead...

Grant's hands clasped around Sarah's lower back and pulled her closer to him as she trapped him with her legs. He started to fuck her harder, not knowing why his girlfriend was grinning wickedly back at him.

"What are you smiling at?" Grant asked between pants, giving a small smile back to Sarah.

--

Mark was no idiot; he knew something was going on between his sister and her boyfriend back in the restroom. He thought back to their mutual masturbation session in her room the one night, which started to get him aroused.

And suddenly, he felt something on his leg. It felt like a foot...

He looked across the table at his mother, who was giving his father a naughty grin. Clearly, her foot was meant for Russell, but she was giving Mark's leg plenty of attention. His cock grew harder, and he gave his mother an inquisitive look along with an arched eyebrow, not wanting to make a huge scene about her mistake.

- "Nothing... just fuck me good and hard before someone needs to use this place... and wants to join in..."

Sarah commented with a grin, knowing they couldn't stay away too long but craving a load of his seed deep inside her. Her mouth and throat if needed, but her pussy would welcome it eagerly.

---

Mary blushed as she realized her mistake, but still continued to brush her bare feet against the leg of her son. He didn't really flinch nor did he pull away. Slowly her feet travelled higher... if it were to go any higher she would surely find out the effect she had on him.

"You're crazy, but I like it," Grant groaned back as he began to fuck Sarah harder, the sounds of their bodies colliding echoing throughout the bathroom. Hopefully it wasn't too loud to give them away, but Grant wasn't too concerned about it.

---

Mark's face turned red as his mother didn't stop rubbing her foot against his leg. Feeling any further reaction would give the two of them away, Mark excused himself to use the restroom, prompting a questioning glare from his father as to why everyone was getting up and using the restroom.

"Sorry," Mark quipped. "I just really have to go."

There was a noticeable bulge in the front of his pants, one he hopes escaped the eyes of his father. His mother, on the other hand...well, he wouldn't have cared if she saw the effect she was having on him.

As he got to the corridor where the restrooms were located, Mark could hear flesh upon flesh and moans coming from the women's restroom. Putting two and two together, he knew his sister was getting a good fucking from her boyfriend. The thought made him jealous and even more horny. He opened the door to the men's room and stepped inside, finding a stall.

If nothing else, he could relieve himself before going back out to dinner.

It was impossible to miss the bulge in her son's pants as he stood up and left for the restroom. Mary had a rather good idea what Mark was planning to do there and it only increased the arousal she felt. Part of her felt way too old to follow her son to the restroom while another part very much desired to go.

- "Well, if everyone goes, I guess it is best if I go too."

Mary said to her husband after giving Mark a little head start, and before Russel could react she too headed to the restroom, leaving him all alone with the littlest one. She too heard Sarah's sounds, but instead stepped into the men's room, hoping Mark was the only one there...

---

Sarah had been unable to see Mark or her mom walk past the door. It was ajar but not by that much. Her mom had just entered the men's room when both Grant and Sarah reached their climax, doing their best to shut each other up with a passionate kiss.

---

Russell wasn't alone for a long time since a short moment after Mary had left for the restrooms a waitress walked over with the first set of drinks. As she placed everything on the table she seemed to make sure that Russell got either a good glance at her perky breasts dangling in her shirt or got a good view of her round ass trapped in her tight pants. It was hard to say if she did it intentional or that he was just lucky

Grant murmured into the deep, passionate kiss as he came inside his girlfriend. He felt Sarah climax around his cock, her juices coating it all the way around. He then broke the kiss and pumped into her a few more times, then whispered, "I love you..."

---

Mark had secured himself a stall and was about ready to get himself off, but he froze at the sound of the door opening. There goes that idea, he thought to himself. He was about to start thinking of non-sexual things in order to get the erection to go down on its own when he heard the click-clacking sound on the tile.

Mark saw the feet encased in high heels -- most likely the same feet that had been caressing his leg minutes earlier.

All he could utter out was a simple, "Mom?"

---

Russell immediately noticed the waitress' features and how her outfit brought out the best of her figure. Taking a sip of water, he looked up at her.

"Thank you...how are you tonight?" he asked, a small grin on his face.

- "We should get back"

Sarah replied, rather than saying she loved him too. She wasn't too fond of speaking those words as she was more in love with his cock and the way it made her feel than truly with him as a person. She knew she should clean herself some, but her perfume would hide the smell and it would be deliciously naughty to feel it drip down her leg.

---

Mary wasn't too sure any more why she had followed her son here and decided to go with option B.

- "I... I just wanted to say that it was an accident.. I meant to... your dad..."

She tried to explain, although the teasing had been way too long for that, something they both were aware of. Either way, if Mark wanted more to happen, he better make a move. And the first one better be literally by stepping out of his booth.

---

The waitress gave Russell a sexy smile, that again could be for any customer or have more meaning.

- "These hot days are not the best to be working. The alcohol sales go up, but that never improves the behaviour of the customers. No, these days are much better suited to lay on the beach and get some more colour on my skin."

She didn't seem to be in a hurry to continue her work.

Grant's smile faded slowly as he didn't get a return "I love you" from Sarah.

"Yeah, I guess we should."

He didn't say another word as he zipped himself back up and watched Sarah get dressed herself. Figuring she'd want a little time to look proper, he left her in the restroom and went out to sit back at the table in the dining area.

All the while, he started to wonder if they were on the same page as far as their relationship was concerned. He knew he'd have to put on a good face for the remainder of dinner first, though.

---

Mark stepped out of the stall, his cock hanging freely out of his pants.

"Well, your accident got me aroused, I'd say," he said, looking down at his growing erection. "And you kept going even though you knew it was me, so that's no excuse..."

Mark then stepped closer to his mother, smelling her perfume as his face moved to her neck.

"You got turned on thinking about Sarah getting fucked, didn't you?" he asked before kissing along her neck. "And I think Mommy was looking for some cock for herself."

---

Russell grinned back as the waitress flashed him a sexy smile. She probably gets a ton of tips with that look, he thought to himself.

"Yeah, the beach sounds pretty good right now. But at least with sales going up, you're making more money, right?" he asked, his eyes wandering over her body.

Mary blushed and gasped as her son stepped out of the booth like that. As he spoke, she felt her body react fully as he was completely right. She was absolutely weak to kisses in her neck and whispers in her ear, something Russell knew and used against her when he had some naughty fantasy he wanted to do.

- "Yes... Perhaps I can help you do... what you came here to do?"

She suggested

---

- "Well... these days it seems I get more paid in hands going to my behind than with actual money."

The waitress answered Russel.

- "And most boys and men that come here, are not really the type that I want to touch me."

She turned slightly to adjust the location of the drink meant for Sarah. It was a rather pointless action for the drink, but it did result in her ass coming closer to Russell. Her ass was still aimed for him when Grant came into view again.

"Mmm, you can help me do that...and so much more," Mark replied as his hands moved around his mother's waist, then down to grab her ass. "I hope that's OK with you."

---

As the waitress moved before him, Russell quickly discovered why so many men were quick to grab her ass -- it was definitely a nice one.

"Yeah, that's a shame; drunken guys can be such a mess sometimes," Russell quipped, turning his attention to Grant as he came back into view. Russell knew exactly what was going on in the restroom, but decided not to fuss about it.

Mary blushed as her son got so close while his cock was still hanging free. There was no way to lock the door to the main area so at any moment someone could walk in.

- "We shouldn't do this here..."

She spoke, although it didn't sound too convincing..

---

The waitress quickly straightened herself again once it became clear Grant was heading for this table as well. The little baby she hadn't minded... but another adult guy could cause problems if she was seen misbehaving.

- "Well... I hope you enjoy your drink..."

She then said to Russell

Back