Family Christmas Party (open to one female)

"I'll be there soon." He said with a nod, while he was drying himself off, scruffing up his hair as he leaned against the wall. "See you soon."

As she left, he finished drying himself off, he put his clothes on again and waited, walkng out itothe hallway and loked around, looking at the pictures.

Fially, the 15 minutes passed, and Damian walked down the stairs and looked about for her.

Her hands worked furiously to dry her long blond hair. Once satisfied with the limp, slightly damp locks, she moved to dry her toned body. A small, pleasurable gasp escaped her lips as the terry cloth towel rubbed against her sensitive breasts, immediately bringing to mind the hands that had been handling them not too long ago.

Rachel shook her head, to try to clear her mind as she again pulled her clothes back on. She started to walk out of the room but paused in the doorway. A slight blush came to her face as she slid her panties out from under her short miniskirt and onto the ground. It lay discarded as she slipped back downstairs.

The young blond made her way to fridge to get a can of Coke but was stopped by Damian's mother.

"Hey, there is our little Rachel!" His mother greeted her niece warmly, giving her a quick hug.

"Hey..." Rachel responded meekly before a huge smile broke out on her face. "And there's my favorite auntie!" She squeezed her aunt warmly before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She pulled back slightly to look at the older woman. A few strands of her slightly damp hair got in the way of her eyes and she blew them away.

"So, where's Damian?"

"I don't know. I thought he was with you?" Sarah, Damian's mother replied simply, a knowing glint in her eyes. "I saw the two of you going up the stairs. Just going to catch up, right?"

Rachel blinked suddenly, stiffening as a small smile came to her face. "Oh okay. Excuse me, but I'm thirsty..." She began. "And a Coke sounds just heavenly right now."

The little blond made her way quickly to the refrigerator in her house and slumped against the wall breathing heavily, her previous thirst forgotten.

Oh no... She knows! The 18 year-old started to hyperventilate before Damian found her. She forced herself to calm down enough to talk to him.

"Y-your mom knows..." Rachel hiccuped. "About us."

He was about to walk over to her and just give her a simple hug, but then as soon as she said those dreaded words, his heart stopped for a moment and his eyes widened.

"You're mom knows....about us."

Oooooh fuck.

"H-How do you know?" He asked,, trying to remain calm, trying to not stammer, trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. "What did she say?"

Rachel shuddered, her mouth opening slightly so that she could whisper up at him.

"She said that you were with me, and then said that we were catching up." She paused. "But she looked like she knew about us."

"I just got out of there as fast as possible."

"Ooooh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, that' not good.' He whispered a little bit. "Well, what are we gonna do then?"

"I don't know, I don't know!" The young woman was in a panic now, her hands fluttering around wildly, her breathing came in small gasps of air.

Rachel looked up at him, wrapping her arms around herself to calm down slightly. "I don't know, Damian, I don't know."

"okay, first off, calm. Down." he said as he grabbed her shoulders. "This isn't exactly going to help or case if you can't breath and you're hyperventalating. Take a DEEP. BREATH." He said, trying to relaxher.

Her eyes stared at him in a panic, struggling to return to a normal state as he shook her by the shoulders. Her pouty lips opened wide as she did as he commanded.

Rachel drew a shaky breath, her lungs filling with the air. Oxygen left her body in a quick rush as she looked at him.

"Damian..." The young blond drew closer to him, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips. Tears were streaming out of her eyes.

"I'm so sorry I got you into this."

"Stop aying you're sorry." He whispered, brushing her hair behind her ear and kissing her cheek softy. "You have nothing to be sorry about. I did it all on my own accord, and I loved any second."

He nodded a little. "Whatever happens happens, it's fine. I'm sure it's not what you think."

Rachel took another deep breath, lettting it out in a shuddering breath.

"Okay..." She reached up a hand to stroke his cheek. "Just know that I will never regret this."

""Never..." She was startled by a slow, sarcastic clapping behind Damian.

The young blonde gasped and clung to him tightly. She closed her eyes, waiting for the lecture to start.

She was shocked as her aunt embraced her...

One could only imagine what he thought his mother was doing, hugging his cousin like tha after, well, pretty much re-declaring their love for the other.

"Um..." Damian thought as he watched his mother embrace her. "Mom...what's up?"

The older woman's arms slid between the two incestuous lovers' bodies and wrapped around her niece's smaller body. Her eyes were looking up at her son's and a slow, confident smile made its way to her lips.

"You should really be sure that you have privacy before you do this again." She whispered up at him. "Especially since I could look directly into your little slut's window."

Rachel stiffened at the vulgar term and was able to object when her auntie's hands came up her firm, toned torso to cup her breasts. A gasp escaped the confused girl's lips as Susan, Damien's mother, massaged her breasts through her top and bra.

"W-what are you doing?" The 18 year-old whimpered as her breasts were played with. Her back arched involuntarily, pressing more of her breasts into her auntie's hands.

"Shhh... sluts don't get to talk." Susan turned her gaze back towards her son.

"How long have you been having sex with your cousin?" The older woman gave a particularly strong squeeze.

A brief flash of pain flitted across Rachel's face before settling back into the vacant, pleasured opened-mouthed expression.

Last edited:
Aaand suddenly his mother was groppng his cousin! Wait, what the hell? What was she doing?

'How lon have you been having sex with your cousin?'

"What are you..." He paused and gulped. "I mean...I...tis was the first time we've done this, I promise." Was she enjoying this?

Susan tilted her head to the side as her young niece trembled in her arms.

"Really?" The older woman raised a questioning eyebrow. "Because you two looked awfully comfortable together." She leaned in closer to her neice, giving her a small kiss on the ear.

Rachel shuddered in response, pressing up against her cousin. She opened her mouth once again to assure her aunt that it had only been their first time, when Auntie Susan pinched her nipple.

Rachel gasped and then shut he mouth quickly as Susan wanted to talk again.

"I actually don't mind the two of you fucking." The vulgar word slipped past the normally pristine woman's lips. The young couple could clearly smell the alcohol on her breath.

"As long as I get to watch."

"Mom...' He said as slwly as he could. "I think you've had a little bit to much to drink...' He said slowly, feeling his cousin press up against him, "I think maybe you should sit down or something..."

His mother was always a weird drunk, especially when she was around family.

"Why don't we just take this slow, and.."

Susan shook her head gently a soft, drunken giggle floating from her lips.

"No, son... I want to see this hot little thing bouncing up and down on your dick again." Her hands moved down Rachel's body, feeling the tight muscles clenching against her touch.

Rachel squirmed hugged her cousin a little tighter. She was confused by the sensations crawling through her body and could quite decide who to press up against, Damien or his mother.

"Auntie?" Her voice was small, unsure of herself. "Please stop..." Tears were in her eyes now and every the drunk woman could see that she was close to sobs.

Susan swallowed thickly and let go of her niece, jerking backwards at as the realization struck her. She couldn't get out of the kitchen quickly enough, disappearing quickly into the large throng of people in the living room.

Rachel held onto her big cousin for a few more minutes before she finally pulled back from him slightly as gave a small smile. She gently coaxed him towards the bathroom.

"Damian. Do you want to get me something to drink?" She closed the door behind them and locked it.

"I'm thirsty..." With that, she slid down onto her knees on the tiled floor and pulled out his large dick. She held the organ in both hands and looked up at him as she gave it a small kiss on the end.

He was still ore than a little confused. His mother had begun to feel up his cousin, and she wanted to see them get it on, wich, in any other situation, he would have been hppy.

Finaly, as she disappeared into the group of the people, he was gently dragged toward the bathroom by Rachel, who then losed and locked the door.

'Damian. Do you want to get me something to drink? I'm thirsty...' And then, he watched as she undid his jeans and pulled out his ll ready hardened organ, kissing the end gently.

"Ah...' He closed a single eye. "Rachel...you okay?"

Rachel smiled up at him nervously.

"Your mom's a little..." She stopped her tentative curious licks to think. "She likes to touch."

The petite girl brushed a stray lock of blonde hair away from her face and continued to gently bathe his turgid member in her saliva.

Her left hand came up to lightly play with his heavy balls, hefting them and feeling their weight, while her right hand slowly stroked the remainding length of his cock.

"I like her." Rachel blurted out, her face immediately taking a bright red shade.

His eyes were closed as she continued to treat his hardness with her tongue, before taking the time to stroke his cock and massage his balls. His eyes opened a little bit, almost lost in his own thoughts to the point he didn't hear here.

"What...?" he asked, looking down at her, a very gone look in his eyes. "Whatdja say, kid...?"

Back