Exploring my exhibitionist side…..

Tonight’s naked contribution, I hope you enjoy. I love hearing what you think of them, you are all making me feel like a million dollars 🥰

Wow 🤩 the wait was worth it. That revealed breast in this pose confirms that it is perfectly cuppable. It’s so tempting to imagine wrapping a hand around it, but then again, the same with your biceps and wrists, your thighs and waste… fuck it I guess I just want my hands all over you!

Tonight’s naked contribution, I hope you enjoy. I love hearing what you think of them, you are all making me feel like a million dollars 🥰
Gad, you are gorgeous! Still pending whether there is a bush ahead, or bare. Alas, as I'm hoping for a bush yet, whichever I am sure you will be beautiful.

You have great tits..they are perfect with cute nipples. Would love to suck on them all night long.

The longer I look at this shot the more detailed my fantasy of getting my hands on you becomes.

Part of it is the desire to see my hand grasping various parts of your body and seeing how they look tightly grasped, the other is a desire to make you feel this heightened pleasure.

I find with the right amount of pushing and domination, a woman’s fight or flight mechanism can be triggered just enough to release a flush of hormones and anxious excitement that, when mixed with pleaure and executed in a respectful and caring environment creates a heady cocktail of exctasy.

Finding that balance takes feedback from how you and your body reacts. Obviously I can’t get that precisely correct in my fantasies but I’m making a judgment of where that line may be based on the persona you’re telegraphing in these photos and posts.

My handling of you would begin with my wrapped tightly around your forearms, pinning them to the bed next to your head while kissing you deeply, then exploring your cheekbone following it to your earlobes for a quick nibble, down to your neck and following it to where it meets your collarbone.

From there I’d shift down grabbing one perfect breast on a hand while giving the other attention with my mouth and tongue. Circling the nipple and savoring the feeling of it growing hard and sensitive as I tease it, then repeating with the next.

Moving down further I’d grasp each thigh with my hands firmly and move them apart and pinned down, not against your will, but firmly enough that you’d know it was not a request, triggering some of that excitement.

With your legs fully spread I’d be able to take my time exploring your pubic mound and inter thighs before settling in to devour you.

I can almost feel my face between your legs, my arm wrapped around a leg with my hand finding the sensitive pocket where thigh meets tummy and using it to pull and hold you there.

Once ready to slide into you I’d run my hands up those beautiful legs placing them on my shoulders then finding that pocket again with my thumb as my hands firmly grab your hips for me to pull our bodies together.

I’ve saved the best for last though, which is getting my hands on your biceps in a particular position. After getting you on your feet at the edge of the bed by grabbing and moving you until you get the point, I’d grab a hip and slide my self into you (the thought of feeling your ass in my lap from this position almost pushed me over the edge) id then grab each bicep and use them to hold your upper body up while pulling myself into you. Your biceps look perfect for taking in hand and this position allows for rather complete control of your body, and a fast aggressive pace, to say nothing of the view it would give your husband ;)

The one mental image I keep coming back to that sums this up is your beautiful fair skin showing faint marks in each place I grabbed held and squeezed you… and imagining your face a similiar shade, flushed and red from the panting and moaning and rush of hormones and endorphins.

Last edited:
Just stunning. Thanks for sharing and hopefully you get an idea of how many deep breaths and moans you have caused around the world.

The longer I look at this shot the more detailed my fantasy of getting my hands on you becomes.

Part of it is the desire to see my hand grasping various parts of your body and seeing how they look tightly grasped, the other is a desire to make you feel this heightened pleasure.

I find with the right amount of pushing and domination, a woman’s fight or flight mechanism can be triggered just enough to release a flush of hormones and anxious excitement that, when mixed with pleaure and executed in a respectful and caring environment creates a heady cocktail of exctasy.

Finding that balance takes feedback from how you and your body reacts. Obviously I can’t get that precisely correct in my fantasies but I’m making a judgment of where that line may be based on the persona you’re telegraphing in these photos and posts.

My handling of you would begin with my wrapped tightly around your forearms, pinning them to the bed next to your head while kissing you deeply, then exploring your cheekbone following it to your earlobes for a quick nibble, down to your neck and following it to where it meets your collarbone.

From there I’d shift down grabbing one perfect breast on a hand while giving the other attention with my mouth and tongue. Circling the nipple and savoring the feeling of it growing hard and sensitive as I tease it, then repeating with the next.

Moving down further I’d grasp each thigh with my hands firmly and move them apart and pinned down, not against your will, but firmly enough that you’d know it was not a request, triggering some of that excitement.

With your legs fully spread I’d be able to take my time exploring your pubic mound and inter thighs before settling in to devour you.

I can almost feel my face between your legs, my arm wrapped around a leg with my hand finding the sensitive pocket where thigh meets tummy and using it to pull and hold you there.

Once ready to slide into you I’d run my hands up those beautiful legs placing them on my shoulders then finding that pocket again with my thumb as my hands firmly grab your hips for me to pull our bodies together.

I’ve saved the best for last though, which is getting my hands on your biceps in a particular position. After getting you on your feet at the edge of the bed by grabbing and moving you until you get the point, I’d grab a hip and slide my self into you (the thought of feeling your ass in my lap from this position almost pushed me over the edge) id then grab each bicep and use them to hold your upper body up while pulling myself into you. Your biceps look perfect for taking in hand and this position allows for rather complete control of your body, and a fast aggressive pace, to say nothing of the view it would give your husband ;)

The one mental image I keep coming back to that sums this up is your beautiful fair skin showing faint marks in each place I grabbed held and squeezed you… and imagining your face a similiar shade, flushed and red from the panting and moaning and rush of hormones and endorphins.
🥵 oh my, is it getting warm in here?

Back