Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy's Character in 'New Roommate'

We are looking for someone to take over the role of Amy in the thread 'New Roommate'. Her character has been played along the way by Christian, but the story line has developed quite a bit and we think her character could add to the development of their situation.

If anyone is interested, please let salty_sailor or I know, and perhaps a little sample of how you would play the role.

Thank you

SS

Im looking to do a srp of nonhuman, such as medeator and ghost, or vamipre. Or even something incestual maybe twincest.

Looking for a writing partner for the following RP. Can be either male or female. Please PM me if you are interested.

Behind the Scenes
Life and Death, the newest soap opera to hit daytime television is an instant hit, thanks in part to the kind-hearted and compassionate lead character. But the star of the show is nothing like the character he/she plays. Everyone on set falls all over themselves to please the star, who is self-centered and arrogant. Enter Sara Coine, a young and idealistic writer who thinks she's landed her first big break writing for the show. On her first day, Sara clashes with him/her and things seem to go downhill quickly, including the star threatening to get her fired. But, as Sara continually goes head to head with him/her, something happens. Knowing that she won't be another sycophantic fan, the star begins to pursue Sara, determined that she will fall under his/her spell.

Hello all finally back on here after settling some personal problems. I want to get back into an rp to sort of vent off some frustration I guess you could say. If you have any ideas pm me and we'll talk. I always have some ideas of my own of course. Some things I like are Dom male sub female, sub male Dom female, consensual or no consensual, any type of incest, fantasy, during my break I really got into anime and manga and I think I'd like to try something along those lines if you're interested. Pretty much any kind of rp if you have any ideas pm me.

Hello everyone I've started tossing around an idea for a kind of anime/manga catgirl idea with a partner who will play the catgirl in the RP but we are looking for another female to play the role of my characters girlfriend/love interest. Everything is still in its rough draft stage so any ideas are always welcomed. If interested please PM send me a PM and we will begin as soon as possible. Thank you.

Women: Bend to our will and grovel at our feet like the dogs you are.

Men: Nay, serve us like slaves and bow low so that we may step on you.

It has come to this... centuries of undisputed differences has lead to the seperation of the sexes...

Please consider joining this RP I've been planning.
I haven't fleshed out my character or made the rp yet but I'm hoping for a few big players to join.

Theme: Fantasy, probably some non-consent, and whatever else you make of it

>>>>>Empires of Sun and Moon<<<<<

Looking for someone to re-start this general thread idea (I'll explain it to you if what you see interests you... don't mind the drama, that's the part I'd like to remove, not part of the plot)

:)

Edit role filled!

Last edited:
Mars Needs Cheerleader

A secret invasion is being set to take the world's cheerleaders. This story is sort of a b-movie themed and is story first and sex second. If you have an idea for a part or interested in joining, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back