Even more of your favorite BDSM pictures

What are you wearing today?

tumblr_owheb9t6YX1utardvo1_640.jpg

The last time I did something like THAT was when I was a kid. Without the candle of course lol 😉

But I am more than villing try again after seeing this. It looks like more fun with the candle anyways! 😁
I like to do hot wax play. I read somewhere years ago, never put a candle in the anus and let the wax drip down into the anus. The lining is very sensitive and the burn can cause permanent damage to the anus lining. It's better that the candle is in the pussy and let it drip down there.

I like to do hot wax play. I read somewhere years ago, never put a candle in the anus and let the wax drip down into the anus. The lining is very sensitive and the burn can cause permanent damage to the anus lining. It's better that the candle is in the pussy and let it drip down there.
I should get some hot wax play today, cannot wait! 🙂

Good girl. You'll make all of us happy. Be safe! :)
Always keeping it safe. 😉

As for the last night in the BDSM club, the guy I was with had sore back few days ago and thought he was good to go, BUT it turned out his back was still bad, so we had to leave pretty early and no wax play nor Shibari happened. 🙁

I get a bit of spanking which is always nice and clinic play with fisting, but not quite as much of beating I was looking for or needed. If I can sit on my ass without feeling sore, which I can no problem sadly, it just wasn't HARD enough for me. We usualy go to the torture room two or three times during the night before I get so sore I am happy with it and we couldn't, cuz his back got bad again. So eventho I LOVED all of it last night, I was a bit dissapointed after as well. NOT with him of course. With things globaly. The feeling when you REALLY look forward to something for weeks and it doesn't work out the way you wanted, needed, hoped for yanno?

Well, next time. 🙂

As for the last night in the BDSM club, the guy I was with had sore back few days ago and thought he was good to go, BUT it turned out his back was still bad, so we had to leave pretty early and no wax play nor Shibari happened. 🙁

I get a bit of spanking which is always nice and clinic play with fisting, but not quite as much of beating I was looking for or needed. If I can sit on my ass without feeling sore, which I can no problem sadly, it just wasn't HARD enough for me. We usualy go to the torture room two or three times during the night before I get so sore I am happy with it and we couldn't, cuz his back got bad again. So eventho I LOVED all of it last night, I was a bit dissapointed after as well. NOT with him of course. With things globaly. The feeling when you REALLY look forward to something for weeks and it doesn't work out the way you wanted, needed, hoped for yanno?

Well, next time. 🙂
Yea I hear you. Happens too often although usually subbies backing out. But who spanked you and fisted you if your Dom couldn't? Well hopefully soon you'll get the wax play you deserve. Beg him to wax your nipples and clit. You'll love the pain! ;)

Yea I hear you. Happens too often although usually subbies backing out. But who spanked you and fisted you if your Dom couldn't? Well hopefully soon you'll get the wax play you deserve. Beg him to wax your nipples and clit. You'll love the pain! ;)
He spanked and fisted me and then his back got sore again. I swear I was good as gold, noooo idea how his back got sore again! 😇

And yes I will definitely ask him for the wax on my nipples and clit. 🙂

Well, next time. 🙂
I know the feeling! There have been many occasions over the years when I've had really high expectations for an event, party, or one-on-one with an s/m partner, but ended up disappointed for various reasons. But, that's part of life -- full of high and low points. And as you said, there's always hope for the next time! :)

I know the feeling! There have been many occasions over the years when I've had really high expectations for an event, party, or one-on-one with an s/m partner, but ended up disappointed for various reasons. But, that's part of life -- full of high and low points. And as you said, there's always hope for the next time! :)
Yes, things happens. Well my next time is in two weeks. Really hope his back will be back to normal by then, so he could use his beating instruments on me without fear that he won't be able to move after! 😯

Something tells me that gonna be looong two weeks lol

Subbies backing out how?

He spanked and fisted me and then his back got sore again. I swear I was good as gold, noooo idea how his back got sore again! 😇

And yes I will definitely ask him for the wax on my nipples and clit. 🙂
I have back problems as well. Sometimes something as simple as a sneeze can set off muscle spasms. I've learned to take a bunch of advil before doing things I know might cause a problem. Also ice afterwords reduces any swelling. The ice in itself is torture :LOL:

Back