Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
2v2uLAYBnxbFp2D.gif

Wow, that got me instantly horny! Super sexy!

Thanks for the updates and images!

Great images! Looking forward to seeing images of the new property once you find it!

Cpl

Love the vid and new pics Vanessa. Gorgeous as always. Sure would love to see a new first day on the job pic set. It is one of my favorites. You dressed in a sexy outfit with nylons and high heels. That is pure eroticism...and your ass is the sweeeeetest I've ever seen....🌹🌹🌹

perplexing...

bump... the gif and pic, some of the best posted on lit... not sure if you want to lick, finger, bite or go balls deep with v's lovely bum...

Love the vid and new pics Vanessa. Gorgeous as always. Sure would love to see a new first day on the job pic set. It is one of my favorites. You dressed in a sexy outfit with nylons and high heels. That is pure eroticism...and your ass is the sweeeeetest I've ever seen....🌹🌹🌹
I agree !
Maybe after they are done scouting new property????

As mentioned we've been busy looking for a getaway on the coast. Last week we found one and are in the early stages of buying it.

It wasn't all work and no play: we managed to get to the beach a couple of times. :)

2v2uF86m2xbFp2D.gif

Thank you for this lovely batch of photos Richard and Vanessa, Glad you have found your holiday home I like that long shot of you coming out of the sea.

While the scenery at the coast might be nice, you're an improvement to it.

Thanks for all the messages and bumps whilst we were away .. been a busy time lately ...

Thank you for this lovely batch of photos Richard and Vanessa, Glad you have found your holiday home I like that long shot of you coming out of the sea.

You're very welcome Oh .. and thanks for the kind words.

mmmm ... I'd be so tempted to see just how exhausted you really were ... ;) :devil:

Haha .. now that's the kind of experimentation I love!

While the scenery at the coast might be nice, you're an improvement to it.

That's a lovely response .. thank you John.

As mentioned we've been busy looking for a getaway on the coast. Last week we found one and are in the early stages of buying it.

It wasn't all work and no play: we managed to get to the beach a couple of times. :)

2v2uF86m2xbFp2D.gif

by all means buy the place and as long as these gifs are part of the acquisition. holy mother of fuck, that is one sexy walk.

2v2uF86m2xbFp2D.gif

What a lovely reminder of just how elegantly sexy you are!!!

Amazing

2v2uF86m2xbFp2D.gif

Vanessa, I've been following you for many years and I think you are even more natural, more beautiful and more relaxed in your ski now than at any time in the past. Wish I were walking on that beach with you!! DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

2v2uF86m2xbFp2D.gif

:heart::heart: I love it when you make it to the beach Vanessa!:rose:

OMG !! You are incredible, so very beautiful you quite literally took my breath away. Vanessa your body is amazing, never seen you looking better, thank you for bringing a ray of Vanessa sunshine into a cold winter day.

2v2uF86m2xbFp2D.gif

Congratulations. Hope the sale goes smoothly.

to change the subject. You area vision of beauty coming out of the water like that.

A few shots taken during a bit of leisure time.....as opposed to working fairly intensely to find a place.

attachment.php

attachment.php

.........the house we're looking to buy is about half an hour from here

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1040659.jpg
    P1040659.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 64
  • P1040654.jpg
    P1040654.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 69
  • P1030486.jpg
    P1030486.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 70
A few shots taken during a bit of leisure time.....as opposed to working fairly intensely to find a place.

attachment.php

attachment.php

.........the house we're looking to buy is about half an hour from here

attachment.php

Property values just shot up.
Not the only thing shooting up though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back