Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stepping out

Stepping out ........

attachment.php

What else could a girl need when she looks that good in just a swim suit.
Beautiful, love your gorgeous derriere xx

As if by magic, the subtle breeze finally completes the sexy exposure, completing that tantalizing GIF(t).

Stepping out

Stuff of dreams, imagining you walking out like that, and I believe you could carry it off, but oh those stares.
BTW your posture is sublime.

Vanessa, I just want to say that you have gotten more beautiful and sexy over the years. And don't ever say your showing signs of getting older. If anything, you are getting prettier, sexier, and your body just gets better looking everyday. I've seen some good looking women in my years and been with quite a few. But you my dear are by far the most gorgeous, amazing and sensual woman in this world. God created his best in you.....🌹🌹🌹

Your pictures always brighten up a cloudy day, amazing how you are able to keep coming up with pictures that are classy and erotic.

Your pictures always brighten up a cloudy day, amazing how you are able to keep coming up with pictures that are classy and erotic.
I agree completely and they are at least as good if not better than years ago....well done...Yea!!!!...From Doug

You're my favorite contributor on this site. These pics show why you are so beloved. You're amazing, Vanessa. And Richard is too for sharing your beauty with us and his talent in capturing that beauty.

A few shots taken during a bit of leisure time.....as opposed to working fairly intensely to find a place.

attachment.php

attachment.php

.........the house we're looking to buy is about half an hour from here

attachment.php

Richard, how did that little breeze happen at just the right moment in the GIF?
Was that your exhalation?

Had Vanessa leaned over while spread and exposed.. I think the internet would have broken! Probably not worth the expense, unless you want to cause massive cardiac problems worldwide.

Many thank you's to all who have left comments for me which included photography etc. Much appreciated.

We have been busy. Vanessa will be along but probably not today, she is cooking for guests this afternoon.. Rather than let the thread lay idle, I'll load up a few more things ..........

attachment.php

2v2uNZ2fdxbFp2D.gif

Attachments

• 0P8A0750.jpg
    0P8A0750.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 48
Not wearing panties when I go shopping is not just a lot cooler; I'm more available when I get back home.:devil::D

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1000911 copy.jpg
    P1000911 copy.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 74
":) ... yes, I guess so .. so how do you like your spice, Investor ... mild or hot?"

Vanessa, I prefer a spice that starts mild, but increases its flavor with each taste, building to a fever pitch! . . . and I think you are well familiar with that type of spice.

Hehehe .. yes, I am .. agree it's the perfect kind.

posterior perfection!

so sexy and spankable!!

Thanks jc .. sounds promising!

What else could a girl need when she looks that good in just a swim suit.
Beautiful, love your gorgeous derriere xx

Haha .. that's a great compliment. Thank you, Binns.

you stepping out...and id love to be steeping into that gorgeous body of yours...love those legggsss

:cattail: That sounds like a perfect arrangement to me TOY.

As if by magic, the subtle breeze finally completes the sexy exposure, completing that tantalizing GIF(t).

that's so nicely put .. thank you, OV.

Stepping out

Stuff of dreams, imagining you walking out like that, and I believe you could carry it off, but oh those stares.
BTW your posture is sublime.

Not sure I'd have the confidence to do it in real life, but with a comment like that it certainly helps. :kiss:

A teasing exposure. Thank you

A classic swimsuit pose. Really beautiful.

You're very welcome. Thank you, Todger. :)

love that bum and would love to explore with you bent over and spread... fucking hot

Sounds like a a lot more fun, Heath.

well hell vanessa, walk this way like you did on the beach and surf gif...

Would love to, Heath. :)

What a wonderful backside!

Many thanks Scot. :)

I never get tired of looking at your gorgeous ass.

Just as well Gn as it seems to get a lot of exposure! .. Thank you. :)

Vanessa, I just want to say that you have gotten more beautiful and sexy over the years. And don't ever say your showing signs of getting older. If anything, you are getting prettier, sexier, and your body just gets better looking everyday. I've seen some good looking women in my years and been with quite a few. But you my dear are by far the most gorgeous, amazing and sensual woman in this world. God created his best in you.....🌹🌹🌹

They're all wonderful compliments, CD xx .. I try not to look too closely in the mirror these days nevertheless! :)

What a hypnotically enjoyable view.

I love that description .. thank you John.

that's nice to know Bram .. thanks very much from both of us.

I agree completely and they are at least as good if not better than years ago....well done...Yea!!!!...From Doug

Thanks so much, Doug .. that's very encouraging.

You're my favorite contributor on this site. These pics show why you are so beloved. You're amazing, Vanessa. And Richard is too for sharing your beauty with us and his talent in capturing that beauty.

That's much appreciated JD .. by both of us.

Richard, how did that little breeze happen at just the right moment in the GIF?
Was that your exhalation?

Had Vanessa leaned over while spread and exposed.. I think the internet would have broken! Probably not worth the expense, unless you want to cause massive cardiac problems worldwide.

Haha .. actually I just flipped the skirt up with my hands, J. Took a few practise runs to get it right, but worked out eventually.

now how about the reverse pic and walk toward the lens... shedding some clothing... just a random, perverse thought...

Could be done for sure, Heath .. not perverse at all ... :cool:

Mmm wonderful sight indeed ! :

Thanks very much, Panda.

So sexy AND smart.

I like that JDredd .. thank you. :)

Many thank you's to all who have left comments for me which included photography etc. Much appreciated.

We have been busy. Vanessa will be along but probably not today, she is cooking for guests this afternoon.. Rather than let the thread lay idle, I'll load up a few more things ..........

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2037949&stc=1&d=1512867009[/IMG]
https://media.fotki.com/2v2uNZ2fdxbFp2D.gif?1

Wet sticky fingers. Nice.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2037954&stc=1&d=1512869024

Good to see them coming off.

Not wearing panties when I go shopping is not just a lot cooler; I'm more available when I get back home.:devil::D

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2037955&stc=1&d=1512869368

That's the best way. Ever ready at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back