Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breeze

attachment.php

Gotta love a breeze

your thread and posts are just wonderful. glad to see you two here and hope to see so much more, so much more...

Many thanks for that Heath .. always great to hear from you when we post.

you guys may not post often but when you do it is epic!

... thanks Knuts ... we don't like to do things by halves ...

Wow Ms. V you are absolutly gorgeous and Sexy

Hello Tbear .. thanks so much for your compliments.

Great pics Vanessa you have a gorgeous lady mound I would so like to dine there

Oooh .. yes, please!

OMG Vanessa I almost came just watching 😍

... the power of suggestion ... :devil:

Getting so horny watching you

glad it's working then ...

Ok where do you want my gearstick?

Haha ... mmmmm, now let me think about that a moment .... :D

Gotta love a breeze

Yeah .. I didn't really mind either ...

:)

I'M READY! :p :p

Just what I like to hear!

These are the first thighs that caught my eyes years ago when I joined lit. They just get better with time.

Nice to know kdb ... I keep working on them!

R&V never fail to impress with their great posts.

Much appreciated Dreamliner.

That mound looks devine.

Many thanks Blazin. :)

Summer is upon us here in Oz and the beach is the place to be, sharks notwithstanding.

There have been a number of attacks in recent times along the NSW coast, mostly board riders who sit about well out from shore. The thing is: if we keep purloining all their tucker, then like any self respecting shark, they are going to get the shits and bite back. No pun intended.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi V&R great set of pics love to see your bottoms slipping from your loins😎😉😋😊 again great pics watch our for the sharks 😎

Fantastic photos and gif! Especially the bathing suit photos. You're still so fit and trim your hip bones are sticking out. What a gorgeous woman you are!

I haven't seen you in a while......

attachment.php

....and I haven't forgot what a tight round butt you've got on you.......:D

You still have a GREAT ass vanessa......:kiss:

Summer is upon us here in Oz and the beach is the place to be, sharks notwithstanding.

There have been a number of attacks in recent times along the NSW coast, mostly board riders who sit about well out from shore. The thing is: if we keep purloining all their tucker, then like any self respecting shark, they are going to get the shits and bite back. No pun intended.

attachment.php

There are more than a few sand sharks who'd like to tucker that ... Richard is living the dream and the rest of us are swooning in fantasyland. More, please.

I have in the past thought that blow jobs were secondary to the real event, however, i have changed my mind; You have elevated it to a beautiful work of art.

Your images get hotter and hotter and the bj gif is as erotic as anything that's come my way ...

Not nearly close enough, sadly. You've shared so much here for many years, and I have to say, this most recent bunch is epic. Can't wait to see where your creative minds take us next.

Season greetings and have marked you down on Santa's list as naughty is nice.

Dear V and R Thank you for all the beautiful moments in this year. We both (my girlfriend an I , both 71 year old ) want to say thank you and wish you a merry christmas.
Sorry to say, but we have any snow in the blackforest of germany since today. Christmas like australia, without ice and snow. very strange.
Hope to see you on this platform next year again. Your pictures are highlight for us on everyday.
THANK YOU

Good girl lovely video

Glad you enjoyed it Aon.

I would love to take you for a spin

:) ... I love a good spin ... :devil:

Hi V&R great set of pics love to see your bottoms slipping from your loins again great pics watch our for the sharks 😎

My pants seem to do that quite a lot ... lol .. thank you, and don't worry about the sharks, they've got bigger fish to fry.

Fantastic photos and gif! Especially the bathing suit photos. You're still so fit and trim your hip bones are sticking out. What a gorgeous woman you are!

Thanks so much MJ .... all the motivation I need to keep exercising!

I think I've died and gone to heaven.

Thanks Deedbeet .... I like the idea of an erotic heaven ...

I haven't seen you in a while......

....and I haven't forgot what a tight round butt you've got on you.......

You still have a GREAT ass vanessa......:kiss

Haha ... well, I'll keep right on working on it then, Deliverer. Nice to hear from you again.

I hope you film it when you sort it out

I'm quite sure we will!

There are more than a few sand sharks who'd like to tucker that ... Richard is living the dream and the rest of us are swooning in fantasyland. More, please.

Hello there Ichews. ..... Now sand sharks I can handle ... on the lookout now ... :D

I have in the past thought that blow jobs were secondary to the real event, however, i have changed my mind; You have elevated it to a beautiful work of art.

I like that take on it Oh ... and I couldn't agree more!

Your images get hotter and hotter and the bj gif is as erotic as anything that's come my way ...

Not nearly close enough, sadly. You've shared so much here for many years, and I have to say, this most recent bunch is epic. Can't wait to see where your creative minds take us next.

Season greetings and have marked you down on Santa's list as naughty is nice.

*giggle* ... didn't know that Santa was so open minded .. good to hear though! Sending our best wishes to you too for a great Xmas and New Year.

I'm glad to see that the two of you are still hard at it.

Haha ... well someone's got to do it!

He's hard and they're both still at it!

:) I like that Hamster ... and it's the best way to be I'd say

Dear V and R Thank you for all the beautiful moments in this year. We both (my girlfriend an I , both 71 year old ) want to say thank you and wish you a merry christmas.
Sorry to say, but we have any snow in the blackforest of germany since today. Christmas like australia, without ice and snow. very strange.
Hope to see you on this platform next year again. Your pictures are highlight for us on everyday.
THANK YOU

That's really nice to know Rakrima and we send our best wishes to you too for the festive season.

Of course snow at Xmas would be strange for us, (the beach is more normal), but we do have snow on most of our Xmas cards for some strange reason.

:):) Really great to catch up on your posts, top drawer as always. Wish I could have been at the beach when you were. Merry Christmas to you and that photographer feller. Hope to get back sooner, but one never knows. :D:D

:):) Really great to catch up on your posts, top drawer as always. Wish I could have been at the beach when you were. Merry Christmas to you and that photographer feller. Hope to get back sooner, but one never knows. :D:D

Many thanks BF and a very Merry Christmas to you also. Yes, hope you can get back more often. :)

I'm really not sure if these photos have been posted here on Lit before. They are not marked as such in the album. If they have, please say so; I don't like re posting photos.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• <untitled> 32.jpg
    <untitled> 32.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 74
  • <untitled> 45.jpg
    <untitled> 45.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 51
  • <untitled> 55.jpg