Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Vanessa!!:heart::heart:

I love your little white panties!!!:kiss:

attachment.php

So tight, they cling to your ass so sexily, helping to frame the roundness, and enhance the plumpness of your amazing butt!!:D

And I love the way they are small enough to let your ample buttcheeks spill out the bottom giving us an even greater idea of what your bare butt looks like!!:devil:

...though we do already know what your bare butt looks like!!!:p

MMM nice rear end

Merry Christmas

Vanessa and Richard. All the best to both of you and all of your fans. You are simply stunning and oh so beautiful! heath

Merry Christmas Vanessa and Richard...don't get toooo drunk..and have a Great New Year..xxoo..Doug

OMG Vanessa you are gorgeous, I am totally besotted with your wonderful derrière , shown so well in these pictures. Many thanks guys for all the wonderful pictures you share, long may you continue, I wish you both a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.🌹🎄🎁😘

Not sure how you did it V but you on both of Santa's list, well done sexy girl! :devil: :heart:

Very nice photo Richard: And Vanessa, your looking irresistable as always. enjoy your Christmas in the sun.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a
mandate from the masses, not from some farcicial aquatic ceremony!"
However!!! If you are taking over as the Queen of Oz, as you step from this emerald pool, may I be first to offer myself as your ever faithful loyal subject??

Thank you so much everyone for YOUR Christmas Wishes .......:)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1050690.jpg
    P1050690.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 49
  • P1050702.jpg
    P1050702.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 48
  • P1050663.jpg
    P1050663.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 47
  • P1050707.jpg
    P1050707.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 47
  • P1050712.jpg
    P1050712.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 46
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
you two continue to amaze and delight! Have a truly Happy New Year.

Thank you so much everyone for YOUR Christmas Wishes .......:)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The colour version of pic 2 was alway a favourite for me. You look like a mermaid. I imagine sailors looking over the side and seeing that........MAN OVERBOARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back