Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

This resolves the issue of Tit Size, once an issue in other parts of the net. Any bigger and you would have been in serious trouble!

:D :D :D :D Wow! You've been busy since I last stopped by. Great photos, as always, but that lovely view of you pouring the coffee on a lazy morning is tops with me. And to think, hubby gets to see that in real life. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Well we wouldn't want those bits to get injured, now would we? ;)

Oh no! :eek:

An open invitation or a shy look , should I come near or stay away? :confused:

... never shy, Vincius ... ;)

Your pictures keep getting more gorgeous as the years go by. I appreciate how much hard work it must take to always keep the pictures interesting, it must be fun

It is fun, and it can be hard work .. but it's always worthwhile, especially when it's appreciated. Thank you Bram.

This resolves the issue of Tit Size, once an issue in other parts of the net. Any bigger and you would have been in serious trouble!

:) .. they do get in the way sometimes ...

Oh, to be the reason for that, "oh!"

Great job capturing your insatiable eroticism.

Thanks for the great compliments, SL. :)

I just had to have a second bite of these particular cherries. They look really beautiful in this shot, Vanessa. A perfect pair.

.. that sounds like a lot more fun than chopping wood, Charzey ...

:D Wow! You've been busy since I last stopped by. Great photos, as always, but that lovely view of you pouring the coffee on a lazy morning is tops with me. And to think, hubby gets to see that in real life. :rose:

Hello there BFTL .. always great to hear from you and thanks for the lovely comment. We've been hearing it's been a lot warmer in your part of the world than it is in ours .. no chopping wood chores there I imagine!

G'day Vanessa.

I have this really large wood pile that needs split and stacked, I could always use a little help.

I can see it now, all the neighbors lined up at the fence ogling my new wood splitter.

:D

Lovely pics, thank you Vanessa and Richard.

Nuts

Vanessa,

Lovely photos of the wood splitting outfit

Still hoping to see photos of you in stockings and CFM high heels

If I had been lucky enough to sit behind you at school, I would have loved pulling on your ponytail

And at the age of 14, that would probably have not been the only thing that I would be pu###ng on in private

Lol

Allan

hoping for another post

hey i am sure others do the same thing, just waiting for the next post. hope you two are well. h

hottest I have ever seen of you, Vanessa. As a long-time follower of you/Richard, that's quite a statement. VERY nicely done, Dear. Oh my.

If those booted ever need a shine I'm happy to help...
:rose:

:D ... now that sounds like fun ....

Simply stunning!!!! I love your wood splitting attire.

:) .. the only way to dress for many activities I think ...

OMG V! This shot makes hubby and I would both want to go down on you!
Smoldering hot!!!

xox
Julie

Many thanks Julie. :)

G'day Vanessa.

I have this really large wood pile that needs split and stacked, I could always use a little help.

I can see it now, all the neighbors lined up at the fence ogling my new wood splitter.

:D

Lovely pics, thank you Vanessa and Richard.

Nuts

G'Day Nuts ..... sure thing, I'd love to help!

Hmmm ... maybe one of the neighbours would offer me a cool drink when I'm finished ...

Vanessa,

Lovely photos of the wood splitting outfit

Still hoping to see photos of you in stockings and CFM high heels

If I had been lucky enough to sit behind you at school, I would have loved pulling on your ponytail

And at the age of 14, that would probably have not been the only thing that I would be pu###ng on in private

Lol

Allan

You know I don't think I ever had my ponytail tugged on at school - seems like I missed out :) ... Thanks very much for the compliment Allan.

hey i am sure others do the same thing, just waiting for the next post. hope you two are well. h

We're really well thanks. Been flat out working in the garden getting ready for spring (which is already in the air). We should get some more time for other things soon though ...

hottest I have ever seen of you, Vanessa. As a long-time follower of you/Richard, that's quite a statement. VERY nicely done, Dear. Oh my.

That's great to hear Eric ... thanks from both of us!

The slope of V's breasts, framed by her arms, tipped with slightly erect nipples, the flare of V's hips from her sculptured back with the soft touch of her fingers on her butt.......the present set-off with the "bow of her thong".

amazing V and R.

The slope of V's breasts, framed by her arms, tipped with slightly erect nipples, the flare of V's hips from her sculptured back with the soft touch of her fingers on her butt.......the present set-off with the "bow of her thong".

amazing V and R.

.. that's so nicely put - and so flattering .. many thanks Dreamliner ... :)

They say there's nothing perfect, but that word will have to do for me until I can think of a better one.
Thank you, Richard and Vanessa. :rose::rose:

Beautiful. Simple pictures. Simple description. Ad yeah..Perfect is pretty close too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back