Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, this is really hot.

table1-vi.gif

I am lost for words at the sheer erotic content of this GIF, .......My grateful appreciation to you both.

cg alstars
Vanessa, you are an exceptionally beautiful woman. Your long hair is lovely in that gif. Your facial expressions while in the throws of passion ... absolutely captivating! Your breasts bouncing ... mesmerizing.
Cant beat that sums it up perfect.:rose:

If it was half as good as it looked, it was probably amazing. I'd love to see more...

... hmm, let's see ... :rolleyes: ..... I'd give it a twice as good rating :D

Now that I like! It looks amazing!

Many thanks, Vlad.

All my dreams come true - you are a star!

That's lovely, LE .. thank you.

Vanessa, you are an exceptionally beautiful woman. Your long hair is lovely in that gif. Your facial expressions while in the throws of passion ... absolutely captivating! Your breasts bouncing ... mesmerizing.

I was feeling a little mesmerised myself at that time, CG ...

Thank you for your terrific compliments. x

Looks like you are having quite a bit of fun. I'm jealous. I wish that i was the one delivering it to you

... probably too much fun, Ben .. but I wasn't complaining ... :devil:

yep, keep 'em and you cumming... love it

... I won't argue with that suggestion Heath ...

Have I really been on this thread for the last 20 minutes and some.....

How time flies

:D ... you're welcome to stay as long as you like VM ...

Still absolutely amazing:rose

Many thanks Jre. :)

damn, this is really hot.

... thanks very much, Blackred ..

I am lost for words at the sheer erotic content of this GIF, .......My grateful appreciation to you both.

You're very welcome, OB .. and, thank you. :)

This is Heaven and beyond... with love!! :heart

Wow!!

That's a nice description Iam .. many thanks.

very sexy indeed!!! :kiss :kiss

Thank you, Bonnie!

The expressions on your face V!

Oh I know ... I can't help it! :rolleyes::)

cg alstars
Cant beat that sums it up perfect.:rose

Thanks very much, SL. :)

Delighttful, erotic and just good old naughty adult fun has never looked so good sexy lady!

It was good fun, Owwee! Thanks for the great comment.

Love this gif of you V great action 🎬

That's a great little emoticon/emoji Aon .. pleased you enjoyed the gif.

So much to appreciate in this photo, the spirit and character in Vanessa expression, the beautiful skin tones, the detail in her seductive wardrobe. my enjoyment of this image can be measured on how often I have returned for another look.

erotic and simply fucking hot as hell... the monochrome sets a great tone with the costume attire and setting. your pose vanessa is over the top providing such an erotic view of a truly hot and sensuous woman. great view and the muscle tone is amazing. richard must truly enjoy the ride with you... lucky guy...great pic and personifies lust and eroticism...h

UNTITLED 25 is absolutely stunning, Vanessa. I have tried to come up with a proper title for it but apart from a feeble TIT LED, I have nothing to offer.

Richard that is a fantastic photograph. And Vanessa you are stunning in it. You two continue to amaze and delight.

BTW I didn't repost the photo because some time ago you asked folks not to due to bandwidth restrictions. This was before you moved. How's the bandwidth in your new digs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back