Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
This... this is just awesome.

Nuts

...Thanks so much, Nuts ..

your pictures are beautiful, sexy and erotica at its best, wish i'd seen these sooner ! x

Well I'm pleased you found us now, Biker ... thank you for your comment.

Photo's clearly taken by a person that loves his woman, stylish, sensual, personal,....they look simple, but obviously need that eye of love to take. Thank you guys.

That's a very nice observation Dreamliner .. much appreciated!

Your expression makes me wonder what Richard was up to behind you. Simply gorgeous.

Good .. that's exactly what we were trying to do Ken ... :)

You are so generous with your beauty. :rose:

Many thanks for your compliment, Gaius. :)

You're THE sexiest Vanessa! :rose:

Thank you, Iam! ... Hmmm ... perhaps I should be calling you Justme ... or Justyou ... :)

Wow...what a great image...so beautiful and sexy...so you Vanessa :rose::rose::rose:

Thanks very much, Dave. :)

orgasmic bliss... lovely

A good title Heath .. lends itself to a series really ....

I was indeed .. I'm not very good at hiding it, am I? ... :rolleyes: :D

Why hide it? Why hide anything about yourself? You're even more beautiful in the throes of passion. Only if I was the one giving you that passion...

Why hide it? Why hide anything about yourself? You're even more beautiful in the throes of passion. Only if I was the one giving you that passion...

That's a lovely compliment Vlad .. and I don't really want to hide it ... that's the last thing on my mind ...

attachment.php

By the look of you face Richards working hard from behind,
Fantastic pic

Oh my, what a way to start the day even if it's the end of the day for you! If only we could see what was happening out of shot! A gorgeous picture of a beautiful girl doing what comes naturally!

How about a gif? If this pic is hot, that would be hotter than hot!

Simply put

Richard is one of the luckiest men here
Please thank him for letting us see a glimmer of what he sees everyday

By the look of you face Richards working hard from behind,
Fantastic pic

He's no slacker, that's for sure ... :)

What was on your mind? Please tell me!

Not much really ... usually just thinking how good it feels ...

Another beautiful picture by you and Richard, thank you for reminding us how powerfully erotic subtlety can be.

What a wonderful comment, Zhutt xx ... we love doing that type of thing ...

Oh my, what a way to start the day even if it's the end of the day for you! If only we could see what was happening out of shot! A gorgeous picture of a beautiful girl doing what comes naturally!

Thanks very much LE ... and I agree it's the very best way to start a day!

i agree, maybe a nice little photo expose in various locations and positions... the pic if amazing with your hair and facial expression... makes me want to cum as well...

It seems the photo got your mind going in all the right directions then, Heath. :)

You could call me any way you like it Vanessa :)

So powerful image! Hot and erotic. Lots of passion and intimacy here. Love it! :heart:

I like that description Justme ... thanks very much from both of us.

I note you have left this photo untitled but the it speaks for itself.

That's good to hear .. many thanks OB.

How about a gif? If this pic is hot, that would be hotter than hot!

I agree that type of thing would lend itself well to a gif, but I think we only took those two photos that session.

I remember that similar expression from the time you were bent ove a table on your other thread!
Great pic and very sexy lady, I'd say he hit his mark. :rose:

He did indeed Owwee .. and yes, it always brings the same expression to my face.

That's Orgasmic!! ;)

I can vouch for that ... :)

There is something so incredibly sexy about a woman in a white button down shirt and nothing else.

Very well done.

It feels good to wear it too, Yankee ... many thanks for your compliments.

Richard is one of the luckiest men here
Please thank him for letting us see a glimmer of what he sees everyday

Will do, J .. thank you. :)

Vanessa, you are an exceptionally beautiful woman. Your long hair is lovely in that gif. Your facial expressions while in the throws of passion ... absolutely captivating! Your breasts bouncing ... mesmerizing.

Have I really been on this thread for the last 20 minutes and some.....

How time flies ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back