Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Whoa! there is a whole lot going on here and it projects out from the photo. Thank you R and V.

Last edited:

This is a very good picture, very erotic with an undercurrent of sexual tension. Really good set up, formatting, lighting and style. Your body positioning and facil expression is incredible. I don't know if the intent was to go for Dom or Sub but it's great.

So, my question is who's given you the treatment, your SO? Or could it be a secret lesbian lover with a strap-on (my fantasy)? No answer needed; you just look so fine enjoying the action regardless whoever happens to be the pleasurer.

Also immensely enjoyed the B-W legs spread photo!

Last edited:
So much to appreciate in this photo, the spirit and character in Vanessa expression, the beautiful skin tones, the detail in her seductive wardrobe. my enjoyment of this image can be measured on how often I have returned for another look.

I hadn't noticed my expression on that photo until you mentioned it, OB ... you're always so observant. Thank you. x

what a great image, the props, lighting...and of course the star model!

Thanks very much from both of us, JC. :)

And suddenly, Im hungry ;)

.. sounds promising ... :devil:

Wow!! What a great picture. Grabs you right by the Oculars!!

Hehe .. glad to get your attention OX!

Wow, seeing you like this Vanessa is rather lovely hehe =P

Hope you're well =]

Hello Denrik ... I'm really well thanks, and hope you are too.

Beautiful Gif!!! It's such an erotic and beautiful image watching you enjoy the feeling! Absolutely stunning!

It did feel rather good .. glad you enjoyed it too. Thanks Adida.

erotic and simply fucking hot as hell... the monochrome sets a great tone with the costume attire and setting. your pose vanessa is over the top providing such an erotic view of a truly hot and sensuous woman. great view and the muscle tone is amazing. richard must truly enjoy the ride with you... lucky guy...great pic and personifies lust and eroticism...h

You made me feel great with all those wonderful compliments .. thanks so much Heath. x

So sexy and erotic!!

Many thanks Toben. :)

That's just so sexy V it's just awesome, like a naughty 1920s French post card.
Makes us all wish we could be there.

That's a terrific comment, Owwee .. and yes, I guess it does have that old-world feel to it ....

That's my blood pressure buggered again, thank you :)

Uhoh .. and you're welcome! :D

I would love to hear the sound that accompanied this

.. glad it got your mind going Snap!

UNTITLED 25 is absolutely stunning, Vanessa. I have tried to come up with a proper title for it but apart from a feeble TIT LED, I have nothing to offer.

Hmmm .. that's got me thinking. I'm guess it's an acronym ... :confused:

Richard that is a fantastic photograph. And Vanessa you are stunning in it. You two continue to amaze and delight.

BTW I didn't repost the photo because some time ago you asked folks not to due to bandwidth restrictions. This was before you moved. How's the bandwidth in your new digs?

Thanks Mark. Funny you ask, because up until a week ago it was quite slow, but now it's great .. still a satellite connection though, so not what city people would be used to.

Whoa! there is a whole lot going on here and it projects out from the photo. Thank you R and V.

That's interesting Dreamliner .. and nice to know too .. thank you.

Richard is one of the best photographer and Vanessa you are one awesome model. WOW Great Picture and editing as well....

Thanks very much from both of us, Saj.

This is a very good picture, very erotic with an undercurrent of sexual tension. Really good set up, formatting, lighting and style. Your body positioning and facil expression is incredible. I don't know if the intent was to go for Dom or Sub but it's great.

I guess it can go in whichever direction the viewer likes Tnman, so it's nice to know it suggests both as we like to try to tell a story with our pics if possible.
Your observations were great to read. :)

Wow Vanessa, this is so hot and very artistic at the same time! Can't take my eyes off this one...

I'm very flattred, Iam .. thank you. :)

So, my question is who's given you the treatment, your SO? Or could it be a secret lesbian lover with a strap-on (my fantasy)? No answer needed; you just look so fine enjoying the action regardless whoever happens to be the pleasurer.

Also immensely enjoyed the B-W legs spread photo!

Well I was going to say it can be whomever you like OMM! It's good to know it got your mind going ... :)

It was that time of the year; get some wood chopped and generally get ready for winter.

I took the opportunity (because the weather was still nice and warm) to get some exercise, which of course means, wearing no more clothing than is absolutely necessary.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
It was that time of the year; get some wood chopped and generally get ready for winter.

I took the opportunity (because the weather was still nice and warm) to get some exercise, which of course means, wearing no more clothing than is absolutely necessary.

I'll get my chopper out and give you a hand! Do you live in the outback?

What a vision you are, Vanessa. You've got me "chopping wood" too.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

i think you are over-dressed....

love the pic and great setting. your body and muscle tone are exceptional and the idea of you splitting wood naked, well kind is kind of rustic eroticism... naked woman on the prarie or something... lol love the pic set, as always so well done.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I need some wood chopping V, god its keeping you fit, great pics R

Wood

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I suppose saying " good wood " would be to obvious 😄

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I'm pretty sure that Richard doesn't have any weather complaints with that hot body of you... ;)

V you just made wood chopping a very sexy spectator sport! :rose:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

<sigh> you're so gorgeous. I love how you're showing off your toned body in the great outdoors. Plus the ponytail sticking out of the cap begs for a gentle tug...

I could only wish less than that was necessary.

:D .. just protecting the important bits ...

I'll get my chopper out and give you a hand! Do you live in the outback?

That would be great, LE!

We wouldn't call it the outback .. but it's certainly well into the country area of New South Wales.

What a vision you are, Vanessa. You've got me "chopping wood" too.

Ah well .. I'm in good company then ... :)

i think you are over-dressed....

love the pic and great setting. your body and muscle tone are exceptional and the idea of you splitting wood naked, well kind is kind of rustic eroticism... naked woman on the prarie or something... lol love the pic set, as always so well done.

Thanks Heath .. it was a really fun set to do - props always make posing a little easier. And it was a lovely warm day thankfully!

I need some wood chopping V, god its keeping you fit, great pics R

I'll be right over Aon .. can you turn on some nice weather for me though? (I'm a bit of a wuss.)

Love this pic really shows your figure off

Thanks very much, Archie.

Always love to see you having fun and so intense too

I never mind doing shoots like that one ...

I suppose saying " good wood " would be to obvious 😄

Not at all ... :)

Now that's a woman who knows how to handle a chopper.:rose:

:D .. practise makes perfect ...

I'm pretty sure that Richard doesn't have any weather complaints with that hot body of you... ;)

I do try to keep him warm .. and me too!

Major spillage. Clean up aisle 3. Jesus.

:) ... oops .. oh well ...

Good of Richard to save the easy jobs for you. :D

Haha .. I don't mind the exercise!

V you just made wood chopping a very sexy spectator sport! :rose:

.. Oh, so you're not going to help me out then Owwee? lol

<sigh> you're so gorgeous. I love how you're showing off your toned body in the great outdoors. Plus the ponytail sticking out of the cap begs for a gentle tug...

That would get my attention jc .. particularly if you held on for awhile ... ;)

Your pictures keep getting more gorgeous as the years go by. I appreciate how much hard work it must take to always keep the pictures interesting, it must be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back