Erotic Bondage Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all, my dear. I love snakes. Is it yours, or borrowed for the photo?

Borrowed, unfortunately. We had an animal rescue guy do a program, and I ended up being the guinea pig to show the kids they weren't going to be eaten. She is a beauty though.

That must be really fun. Delivering the magic of books to the masses. You're like Juanita Printseed!

It is a lot of fun and traveling about the county is a major perk of the job, especially in good weather. And, excuse my ignorance, who is Juanita Printseed?

It is a lot of fun and traveling about the county is a major perk of the job, especially in good weather. And, excuse my ignorance, who is Juanita Printseed?

I hadn't thought of the travel. Are there districts, or do you cover the whole country?

Uh, she's the female and bookish version of Johnny Appleseed. I made her up just for you.

I hadn't thought of the travel. Are there districts, or do you cover the whole country?

Uh, she's the female and bookish version of Johnny Appleseed. I made her up just for you.

Oh god, haha. Forgive me. It's almost 2 am and my brain has somewhat quit on me. :rose:

There are set stops, I go to a lot of day cares and schools that don't have libraries for the kids. During the week I see a good amount of my entire county.

Oh god, haha. Forgive me. It's almost 2 am and my brain has somewhat quit on me. :rose:

There are set stops, I go to a lot of day cares and schools that don't have libraries for the kids. During the week I see a good amount of my entire county.

No worries. It was admittedly random and obscure.

That's cool. Do you get hotel rooms and stuff, or stay with host families or something?

photo-Bondage-Fetish-Vintage-Erotic-723220874.jpg

Like anything else its nice seeing attractive people in images. When it comes to bondage they're definitely not the majority practicing it. Obvious right!?! Well, my point is that it sorta ruined it for me. Viewing amateur bondage smut that it. I still like to participate in it.

No worries. It was admittedly random and obscure.

That's cool. Do you get hotel rooms and stuff, or stay with host families or something?

Oh, no. My county is small. I go to stops around and then I'm back at the library in the afternoon. But at the end of the week I've seen a good deal of it.

tumblr_mmn9l2fIXG1sn6ya0o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back