Erotic Bondage Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mkx0ja5gle1s2r6eyo1_500.jpg

Son Joins His Parents for Some Bondage Fun

My wife likes bondage and sometimes I tie her up with a lot of rope then fuck her in the ass. She gets off on that.

Anyway, a few months ago I had my wife tied up when our married son knocked on the door.

My wife told me to quickly take the rope off her, but I laughed and let him in.

When Michael saw his naked mother on her knees, he looked at me and said, "I always thought you two were kinky, but now I know for sure."

387_1000.jpg

I invited Michael to join us, but my wife objected and told me to untie her.

He looked confused as what to do next, so I told him, "Don't worry about what your mother said. That's part of the game we play. Go ahead and force her to suck your cock if you want to."

Michael smiled at me then unzipped his pants.

388_1000.jpg

Michael now comes over more often. Sometimes two or three times a week.

My wife puts up a fight each time. It turns me on to watch him rip her dress and force her down on her knees while she screams, "You perverted bastard! I am your mother! Let go of me! No, I am not going to suck your cock! Get your hands off me!"

She resists for a while then opens her mouth. Michael grabs the back of her head with both his hands and fucks her face while she gags.

After a few minutes, he suddenly stops and ejaculates.

Michael releases her then she swallows a few times and says something like, "You just ejaculated in your mother's mouth! You are a fucking pervert and I hate you! You are not welcome here anymore! I bet you are planning to visit again later this week and will tie me up with rope then fuck me in the ass! Well, that's not going to happen! Get out of our house now and don't even think about coming over here this Friday evening at six o'clock."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back