Enforced CMnf

missmixalot

Really Experienced
My ex-Master and I lived a CMnf lifestyle as much as possible.
Often days, would go bye without me being allowed clothing (we even did a whole month). I loved it when He told me clothing was a symbol of status and as a slave I had no status and so not allowed clothing. This aroused me so much.
He had a circle of friends who would call in and I remained nude. We even travelled to other's houses with me naked in the back of a car with smoked glass windows.
Sometimes he wold bring over a stranger (I assume he planned it beforehand!). I would have to remain naked and sometimes I was displayed for them
I absolutely loved this dynamic.

Often days, would go bye without me being allowed clothing (we even did a whole month). I loved it when He told me clothing was a symbol of status and as a slave I had no status and so not allowed clothing. This aroused me so much.
He had a circle of friends who would call in and I remained nude. We even travelled to other's houses with me naked in the back of a car with smoked glass windows.
Sometimes he wold bring over a stranger (I assume he planned it beforehand!). I would have to remain naked and sometimes I was displayed for them
That is honestly hot as fuck!🔥🔥🔥🔥

This is hot and sexy lifestyle 😍

My wife and I also live that lifestyle I make her walk around naked in front of me and then bend over and spread her ass cheeks apart. We also have a close circle of friends that she gets naked in front of all of us. We play games where she has to perform a sexual act on one of my friends while we all watch. She usually gets gangbang after she has had sex in front of us. My favorite thing to do is rent a anal gangbang movie and have a couple of friends over and make her do everything we are watching. I like watching her getting fucked in her ass while she is sucking one of my friends cocks. I have attached a picture that she picked out that I took of two of my friends getting her ready for another anal gangbang.

Attachments

• Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 56
I have never had the opportunity to have my submissive fully nude due to other obligations but they were pantiless and braless a lot of the times.

I often had my wife naked in the car while I was always fully dressed, particularly on vacations on the island of Bonaire. So nice, to stop on dark deserted roads and have her stand in front of the headlights on the road to perform oral sex on me.

Back