Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Tongue First I always say

Welcome Back Sweet E

You made a Great return Sweet E, glad you are back. And feeling
Better .. :) Is that my Breakfast ?

attachment.php

Great pose and Mouth watering as well ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :kiss:

Omfg

You know while daydreaming...............................................................

attachment.php

...this is what I am daydreaming about EM

Good morning beautiful Emms.. :kiss:

Wishing you a warm and snuggly day....brrr its still cold out there! :kiss: :heart:

Mmmmmm......thought's or your sexyness going through my mind. Spring in the air, getting me even more aroused as I think about an outdoor adventure and you and I getting lost, so to speak in the heat of the moment. Mmmm....total Emm moment fer sure. Hope you're doing well my sexy one! Take good care.
G~:)

:rose:Hope everything is well, Emmy. Just stopping by to check out the sexy emmy. Hope to see and talk again soon.

Glad I found your new home Em!
Lit unsubscribed me to your old thread and I thought you were no longer here when I didn't get a new link here. SPANK!
Now I'll catch up with you! :devil:
Love you!

:heart:
Emmy I just caught up here over the last couple of hours. I'm sorry to hear about your health probs. We seem to be sharing a lousy year health wise but I send you love :kiss:'s :rose:'s & wishes for a complete recovery.

I apologize for not finding your new thread sooner and not knowing you were not well.

Please email me when you feel up to it darling. I have so many ?'s for you.
Know I love and miss you!
:heart:

Let me pour you a glass of wine as I gently cuddle you.
:kiss:'s
Len

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back