Emm"s new silly home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your new pad. And you are going to look smashing on the beach this summer.

Ohhh thanks Jordan, now will you be good, and go with me to the beach to oil me up :D:devil:
Hope your having a great relaxing and naughty Sunday.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Emmy you had me scared that you'd gone away forever. I am glad you have started a new thread and started it with very sexy pics I might add. Thank you for sharing and not leaving. :kiss:

Ohhh my sweet darling friend, sorry to have scared you. How can I make it up to you :D:devil:
No thank YOU for being so wonderful and always being here for me.
Hope your having a great relaxing and naughty Sunday.

Love to see your New "bikini bridge" if you're taking requests!

It might not have been spring itself, but something definitely went "SPROINGGGG!" when I opened those pictures. :D ;)

Kidding aside, those are beautiful pictures and you'll look fantastic out in the sun wearing that suit. And, having found your thread, I'll have to make sure I stop by regularly from now on.

Ohhh thank you sweet and sexy one, and I love your AV….. and do hope to see you often.

So glad you started a new home for your mouthwatering pics!:devil:

Love the new bikini shots and the calendar….. Mmmmmm…… The calendar is so, so hot!:devil:

Ohhh thanks my sweet and sexy one, and so hope you will post new pics yourself.
You know how much I love your pics.

Thanks a lot for sharing. Especially loved the one of your smiling face. Made my day.

Emmy!! Love the new pics! Very hot and sexy - just what we need after this weeks aweful weather.

:kiss:

L

Ohhh thanks Lilly, so great to see you here.
Well just loved to share my new bikini with you all…..but since its cold again, maybe we both can elope to a hot island…..
Hope your having a great relaxing and fun Sunday.
MMMM to have with you >>>>HEAVEN<<<<

Such warm thought's seeing your gorgeous body in that bikini...
and seeing you laying back topless... OMG... such a beautiful view!
and even better, an awesome calendar too....
Thanks for sharing such lovely photo's....

OHHH thanks sweetie and do hope you will visit often here.

It seems like weeks gorgeous Emmy! I love the string bikini! I imagine myself undoing your bikini! :catroar:

Ohhh thanks my sweet one, and you sure can, but no hands :D:devil:
Hope your having a great relaxing and naughty Sunday my sweet friend.

Hooray!! Our lovely is back. Thank goodness I've already set my datebook with the calendar images, 'cause it's gonna be a great year. You look superb, sweetie, and sooo ready for spring! Can barely wait to see more of you!!

Ohhh thanks my sweet friend. And more silly pics will be right up.
Hey hope your routing for my niners right now….:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back